[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy crap R9K, I didn't realize my standards were so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (399 KB, 514x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399 KB, 514x557
Holy crap R9K, I didn't realize my standards were so fucking low.

There's this cute girl at the restaurant I'm in right now. She's about a 4/10 appearance.
> Scrawny, unhygienic.
> Slouches shoulders.
> Super high pitched voice.
> She keeps looking down, and has her fingers touching each other.
> Looks like she's shivering.
> Sounds like a chipmunk.
> Pigtails for hair.
> Is super shy but smiles a lot.
> Walks like a retard.

But holy fuck I wish I could marry her, she's just so fucking cute even though she looks stupid as shit when doing anything.

I think it might be my instincts that make me want to protect her.

Need advice, I want to ask her out.
Maybe not today, cause I already ordered multiples times I'd look like a creep.

But I'll deliver pics if r9k's advice helps me score her.
>>
Guys I got 30 minutes before I got to leave.
>>
>>28979987
Just ask her out, that is all you have to do.

Not so hard is it?
>>
>>28979987
Just approach her, tell her you think she is nice and that you wanna hang out some time. It's not that hard.
>>
>>28980086
also

>Maybe not today, cause I already ordered multiples times I'd look like a creep

That means you will never do it, you will put it off forever and ever until she is not there anymore.

Stop looking for excuses like "I'm a creep".
No you're just a pussy, go and do it now or never.
>>
So what you did Op? At least send the pic
>>
File: wuuuuurd.jpg (374 KB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
wuuuuurd.jpg
374 KB, 647x1000
>>28980122
I'm not in my bad boy gear right now, I got no swag.

I look like some beta loser, I can't ask her out in this gear. I got to come back when I'm styling tomorrow.

I promise I'll deliver my fellow robots, I'm already monitoringt he time and the day. And I'll make sure to come by here every day until I see her.
>>
File: 1451953342531.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1451953342531.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28980211
Don't overthink it OP.

Life never comes out as you expect it.
>>
>>28980296
More excuses.

>I look like some beta loser
You were willing to go to a restaurant in it so it's not that bad.
But sure OP, I wonder what the excuse will be tommorow and the day after that etc.
>>
>>28979987
You're either going to do it or you won't. Try and find one thing you could use to start up a conversation with her, then it should go well from there. I met a cute ginger Hispanic girl a while ago because I mentioned the Bowie patch she had on her backpack. We talked for about ten minutes before I had to go, then she actually approached me the next time she saw me. You can do it, you just gotta be willing to make a move.

I know what its like to feel like a creep, and to just completely loathe yourself and think it will never work, but you can really surprise yourself. Just, fucking, do it.
>>
>>28980111
Is that literally all you have to do?

Serious, not OP but you might be helping me out.
>>
>>28980601
Yes. You'll probably have a few women act all stuck up or think you're a creep, but you'll find that one you totally click with. You just gotta be willing to try.
>>
>>28980601
Even if she says no to you, you atleast tried. You didn't just stare and dream and then later hit yourself in the head because you didn't do anything.
>>
>>28980791
I lost my job for asking a girl if she wants to be friends.
I was fired for being creepy and sexual harassment.
>>
File: 1464454136511.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464454136511.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Take it from me OP. if she has a hint of crazy don't stick your dick in it. I have a scar from a stab wound. though her biting her finger nails til they bleed regularly should have been a sign she wasn't levelheaded
>>
>>28980862
You don't ask a girl to be your friend. You just become friends, never had friends?
>>
>>28980862
>>28980927
also
>I was fired for being creepy and sexual harassment.

How does this even happen?
>>
File: 1460246290102.png (246 KB, 800x760) Image search: [Google]
1460246290102.png
246 KB, 800x760
>>28979987
It shouldn't be difficult to ask her out, just straight up ask for her number, I've done this with girls like you're describing before and have had no problems, but it definitely helps if you've had a conversation or something beforehand (might not be possible in your case). If you start a relationship just be prepared to feel like shit pretty often, girls like that don't really know what they're doing, sometimes they can be quite hurtful without knowing because they lack social awareness, and they seem to bring absolutely nothing to the relationship besides physical contact a lot of the time because they have no conversation ability. It can be kind of stressful trying to keep things going, you will probably be doing most of the work in the relationship.

Also autistic girls like that tend to be scared of sex or doing anything sexual in general, they are not "easy" like you may think.

Above all else just remember that these girls behave more like children than adults, don't take them or anything they say too seriously.
>>
>>28980977
She had borderline personality disorder. I left that info out.

But it has already traumatized me. People think I'm a rapist now.

I did have one warning sign, but it was before I found r9k. She told me how her ex raped her for 3 years straight.
>>
>>28980989
> and have had no problems.
Why are you on this forum? Don't you have girls to be fucking right now or other normies stuff.
>>
>>28981131
I've been here for 6 or so years now and only really been able to talk to girls properly in the past two years.

I still suck with normal girls though, I can't keep up with their shit and their standards so high. My humour also scares them.
>>
>>28980864
It wasn't mental illness you dum-dum she was clearly a vampire. She tried to fight back her instincts by subsiding on finger food.
>>
post a pic of her

don't ignore this comment. fucking post a picture
>>
File: 1464387832673.jpg (22 KB, 458x456) Image search: [Google]
1464387832673.jpg
22 KB, 458x456
>>28979987
>Cute
>Walks like a retard, slouches, unhygenic
hmm... That's not a good sign OP, but if your dick wants that you should just go for it. She sounds like she's doable. Chat her up a little, and then quickly ask her out for a cup of coffee, something casual.
>>
>>28979987
my standards are way too high and i look like a complete train wreck because of my illness.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.