[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you been prescribed a stimulant yet r9k? 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1458428798649.png (118 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1458428798649.png
118 KB, 327x333
Why haven't you been prescribed a stimulant yet r9k?

2 months ago my doctor put me on adderall because my depression wasnt responding to any of the other dozens of medications he tried on me. (Apparently he doesnt realize that pills cant cure being a manlet)

And let me tell you, I am fucking alive. I AM FUCKING ALIVE. RIGHT NOW. I FEEL EVERYTHING WITH GREAT INTENSITY.

No need for a roastie or normie things when you have stimulants. Just listen to a song and it will tickle your senses like never before. A dramatic moment in your favorite anime will be an experience to remember.

Stimulants are the key to happiness as a robot. They provide the rushes that every human being deserves, but only some get (Chads/Stacies). The rush of putting your fat dominant cock into a sexy girl's butt, that sort of stimulation is off limits to us, but stimulants can make even our mundane lonely activities fulfill our need for excitement.

Try it !

PS. I'm probably going to have a heart attack soon, but it was totally worth it.
>>
>>28979729
It sounds like you're recreationally abusing Adderall. I've used Ritalin before and I get what you're talking about, but I get none of the euphoria you're experiencing. I hope you're going to be okay anon, kicking Adderall as a habit is one of the harder things to do. With enough abuse it might take your body years to go back to normal.
>>
Yeah now wait until the comedown after a few days.

Enjoy the most hellish depression of your life. You'll be lucky to even get out of bed.
>>
>rushes
Enjoy your tolerance build up, eventual withdrawal and being labeled as an addict by doctors.
>>
>2 months ago my doctor put me on adderall

What brand do you have?

Check the pill bottle and report back.
>>
File: ishhogdt.jpg (38 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
ishhogdt.jpg
38 KB, 625x415
>>28979729

>wasting adderal on watching anime

enjoy tolerance buildup wasting gods meds for tv entertainment
>>
>>28979729
>2 months

Enjoy the honeymoon period while it lasts OP, I'll see you in a year when you're addicted to amphetamines.
>>
>>28979868
>>28979891
>>28979951
>>28979985
I see.. are you guys speaking from experience? I have noticed that my tolerance has built up a little bit but I have not gotten to the point where I'm taking more than the prescribed dose. I am currently taking Concerta 27mg extended release tablets. One time I did break one down so I could get all of it at once and it was pretty great.

I think I'll be okay honestly. I have been prescribed highly addictive things before like benzos and opiates. And while I did enjoy them for the time I had them, I didn't become helplessly addicted. And even when I did have craving for the benzos after my Dr stopped them, I have no social connections to find a drug dealer or anything. (and I think my Doctor knows that which is why he gives me nice things sometimes)
>>
>>28980432

>I am currently taking Concerta 27mg extended release tablets.

Real Concerta, or generic "Concerta" that has been proven to not be the same?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/business/generic-ritalin-drug-not-equivalent-to-the-brand-is-in-use-anyway.html?_r=0
>>
File: s&p.png (121 KB, 896x488) Image search: [Google]
s&p.png
121 KB, 896x488
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRBUSlZgql-vb7ndcRMmRQ/videos
>>
I don't recommend Adderall everyday. Use it when studying, or when you want to have a fun time.

I use Wellbutrin, which is used in the treatment of ADHD and Depression. Something to think about.
I get a bit more panic attacks than before, and i am feeling a bit more borderline (emotions feel more intense, good&bad, and last longer), but overall i'd say it's worth it.
Ideally i would have something that is stimulating, because i am sluggish, yet calming, because i'm a nervous wreck.
>>
>>28981801

>Ideally i would have something that is stimulating, because i am sluggish, yet calming, because i'm a nervous wreck.

Have you tried piracetam?

Wouldn't go combining it with Rx drugs unless your doctor says it's okay (even then I'd be wary)

But I found it to be very good.
>>
>>28981932
Racetams didn't do anything for me.

Other than maybe give me a headache.

I got hopes for Semax but i'm kind of poor atm.
>>
Adderall is great but I can't take it because it causes my intestinal tract to shut down
it was beautiful, 20mg and I actually knew what feeling alive was supposed to be like. how am I supposed to go back to being a half dead shambling mess after that?
stuck with shit ass methylphenidate forever
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 499x499
>Taking Stimulants
>Not taking psychedelics (especially god tier LSD, which is a very stimulating psychedelic)
Enjoy your withdraws :)
>>
>>28982465
>Being stupid enough to think that LSD is somehow exempt from an extreme fatigue surrounding the following day
>Being so stupid as to completely forget LSD's legendary tolerance
>Comparing a performance reducing drug to a performance enhancing drug
>Comparing an unpredictable psychedelic to an extremely predictable stimulant
Go play in traffic with a 10-strip.
>>
>>28982709

>Comparing an unpredictable psychedelic to an extremely predictable stimulant

It's really not that predictable.

Do a little research on the side effects caused by Adderall brand switches.
>>
>>28982709
That's kind of the point though isn't it? A drug that you don't really rely on. It's a drug that teaches things about yourself you might have never acknowledged before. And how to become better from the said experience. If you've had a good experience. Instead of relying constantly on a sole or multiple substances and creating more addiction potential. Say your psychiatrist takes you off the Adderall. What are you going to move on to compensate for that? Meth? Talking to College kids for your fix? I'm already prescribed 20 MG XR anyways. The side effects aren't great. The dry mouth and appetite suppression sucks, especially when you already have low muscle mass or hardly any body fat.
>>
File: 1464206223389.jpg (524 KB, 1600x1119) Image search: [Google]
1464206223389.jpg
524 KB, 1600x1119
>>28982720
>he thinks I was talking about anything but pure amphetamine, i.e Adderall or Vyvanse (prodrug for d-amphetamine)
No. In a vacuum Amphetamine is way more predictable than a psychedelic. Because it's a stimulant. Shitty formulations involving shitty fillers and poor Indian quality control don't change that fact.

>>28982878
The way that post was framed he made it sound like LSD is superior to using stimulants because LSD also has intense stimulation and has little withdrawal. But really LSD's post-trip fatigue is intense. The two drugs belong in two different categories.

What you're saying about LSD has merit for someone who is willing to take it for therapeutic rather than recreational purposes. Anybody else is a total wild card, their experiences unpredictable. I do like the spirit of what you're saying. I agree Adderall isn't a permanent solution and afaik some doctors see stimulants as more of a temporary solution to an ongoing problem.
>>
>>28979729
Been on adderall for about four years and it changed my life, basically. I went from a constant fuck up, always tired and failing to much less of a fuck up, full of energy and doing great in all my life ventures.

Only downside is I am afraid to get off. I just want to sleep when I am not on it and the idea of taking addy forever is kind of scary.
>>
>>28983115
Before anyone points out that Adderall is a mixed Amphetamine salt, I meant Adderall as in the brand name stuff. Not the generics. There's one other medication that is pure d-amphetamine but the name currently escapes me.
>>
>>28983127

Be careful of the Aurobindo Adderall. There's something seriously wrong with it.
>>
>>28983115

Okay, fair point.

But in the real world, Adderall generic formulations are all over the place. The FDA barely tests shit when it comes to generic Adderall. They approve "Adderall" made in India on the honor system. A bunch of Indian douchebags at the factory say "yeah totally, it's equivalent" and the FDA is like "lol ok".

Despite the fact that Indian pharmaceutical companies consistently and repeatedly have falsified drug quality control tests.
>>
>>28979729
Tbh if I took adderall I would just go on a shitpost binge and start writing huge walls at text and talking shit at everyone. I allready do that when I take allot of coffee.
>>
If I just went to the doctor and told them I'm depressed/tired/unmotivated and wanted to try adderall would they give me some?
I feel like absolute shit most of the time, I think it would probably help
>>
File: plz respond.png (50 KB, 418x513) Image search: [Google]
plz respond.png
50 KB, 418x513
>>28979729
You like uppers? I like downers. On Xanax now. An upper might be fun.

Baka desu fampai
>>
>>28983655

no, even in united states of memes it's not that easy anymore. Doctors don't just perscribe addicting drugs like candy anymore.

IIRC there are some cognitive tests you have to do and even if you're successful, they might not necessarily perscribe addy, but something less potent and addictive.
>>
>>28983762
Benzos never did anything for me
Literally swallowed an entire bottle once and felt nothing
>>
>>28983762
Downer for a downie! Ha
>>
>>28983889
I'm not in the U.S.
I did manage to get high dose diazepam in one day by saying I was having panic attacks, so I was hoping adderall would be as easy
>>
>>28983955

just try going to a doctor.
Say you have serious problems with attention.
Say it's definitely not recent, but it's worsened a lot.

Then just follow the doctors further diagnosis, acting belieable faded-out especially on tests.

If all goes well you get diagnosed with ADD and then you get shit like vyvanse, adderal, concerta or any other medication depending on the doctor.

Some doctors are reluctant to immediately go with adderal, so you might have to see other doctors if anything else but addy is out of the question.
>>
>>28984114
Thanks senpai but that sounds like a lot of effort
Fuck it I'll just buy some online
>>
>>28979729
took that shit a few months ago and it felt like my heart was going to burst and my veins were being squeezed.
>>
>>28984281

isn't it quite expensive online? Where are you from? Europe?

My lazy ass never bothered to check out agora and silk road, how much would a bottle cost like on black market roughly speaking?
>>
>>28984379
Not sure, haven't checked the prices since silkroad was kill
I would guess about $50
>>
>>28984431
yeah, i'm still staying on coffee.

A time ago i wanted to get checked for ADD and start taking meds, but the more i read about adderal and ADD-meds, the more i realized they do more harm than good.

I'm often spaced out. My attention is not exactly a shit-show, so it's not particularly necessary for me to get hooked on "perscribed meth basically".

I'm currently self-medicating with coffee. I'm on 7-cups today. But coffee doesn't make me concentrated, it only makes me alert. Which isn't exactly the ultimate solution to my problem.
>>
>>28984351

did you take aurobindo?
>>
who /meth/ here?
>>
>>28984914
What do you do on meth? Do you just shitpost and game extra hard? Thats probably what I would do.
>>
>>28984938
fap and attempt to get a boner for 8 hours
>>
>>28984914
I've considered it just for the sake of curiosity but meth seems like such a bad proposition. It seems like there are some dogshit impurities which compound upon the toxicity of the meth itself.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.