[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel fundamentally broken? >try to pick up new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
Anyone else feel fundamentally broken?

>try to pick up new hobbies but give up way too easily
>terrible attention span doesn't help trying to do something new
>have terrible anxiety when thinking of being intimate with someone, can't think of ever actually doing it
>have serious anxiety when in public, feel like everyone is staring, only feel safe when home
>barely even have energy to eat or drink something during the day, no appetite sometimes

There are just so many things wrong, it makes it hard to actually try to improve myself. How do I try to change my life when I'm so fucked up in the first place? I'm already 24.
>>
>>28979694
yeah. i know all those feels. and it's like everything i touch gets ruined. i'm 23. it doesn't help that all my friends are living better lives, are better people than me
>>
>>28979694
I have all of those things OP. I hardly feel human any more.

Only time I feel ok in public is walking quietly on my own. Otherwise I get agitated constantly.

Lost weight because I can hardly drag myself out of bed to eat any more, even more skinny than usual.

I've almost forgotten how to talk to other people. Even if I met a potential gf what would I say? Why should she try to help me? I've accepted my genetics don't deserve to be passed on.
>>
Quit being whiny little bitches, grow a pair, stop being poor, and stop being unattractive. It's like you're not even trying. GUH!!!
>>
>>28979811
Some of us become so fucked up because of our isolation it's almost impossible to become normal again. It would take years whereas for a normal person it might take months or weeks.
>>
>tfw unstable as fuck and can't control emotions
I've already given up on society. I have lost five kg since I got into uni and I can't see myself ever making friends .
Maybe making friends who are as pathetic as you could work. I have two and I hang out with them one on one but if I lost them I don't know how I'd go around making new friends since most pathetic guys are hard to befriend. If it wasn't because of them I'd have probably jumped.
>>
>>28979694
Sounds like depression and social anxiety. Go get drugs or something.
>>
>>28980286
You talking about meds? I tried meds a year ago after I went to the hospital and nothing changed. Stopped doing them cold turkey.
>>
>>28980530

This. I've been on at least 10 different anti-depressants since I was 19. It either didn't work at all or just made it worse.

Pretty much the only thing that's ever helped with my anxiety/depression at all is Klonopin. With that, I can at least walk my dog at 12-4am or do some midnight grocery shopping. Anxiety's so bad that if I ever went out in the middle of the day I'd piss myself(literally.)
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 572x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 572x677
It's called being a millennial faggot
>>
>Got fired from 3 jobs in a row.
>Don't want to be a NEET.
>Had to move back in with mom and dad.
>Fucking hate my existence.
>Fucking doing nothing with my life.
>Try to find job.
>It takes a lot of mental energy to fill out application.
>Get rejected or no response at all.
>Feels like nothing will work out for me.
>>
>>28980716
I wonder if mental illness is more prevalent among millennials compared to other generations.
>>
>>28980676
Damn. I'm on Zoloft, helped a little, but my anxiety has never been quite that bad. Am depressed as shit though.
>>
>>28980781
Meds are a joke to me. You basically keep taking different drugs and dosages hoping that something might work. Most of the time they just have a minimal effect and there are a ton of side effects. Fuck that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.