[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prom night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Prom_night_film_poster.jpg (51 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Prom_night_film_poster.jpg
51 KB, 300x458
I want to prevent some "lelunderage" posting. 19 y.o there, in my country high school is longer, so I will have my prom night next week.
Simple question, everybody can't stop bitching about "most important day in my life", "I will miss you all so much" and that it's a must for everyone.
But why should I go there in the first place?
>My best and only friend fucked off to USA for next two months
>My parents told me they have no time so I will have to go there completely alone
>Everyone likes me, but I don't really care much about them
Robots, how was your prom night? And how can I save myself from this embarrassment? Because I managed to hide my awkward social skills for long, but I feel shit will go wrong.
>>
Mine was fun but I also went with my other loser friends who didn't have dates. It was also hosted in a 5 star hotel and we had the ballroom and roof top aces with 2 live bands
>>
>>28979594
I would go if I actually had somebody to go with. In the last year for some reason I stopped talking to anybody and didn't even go to classes. I mean final exams went fine with great notes, but that's it. My only contact to others was due to my best friend, who for some unknown reason is typical dude-bro king and tried to at least do with me something as often as possible seeing my miserable state.
>>
>>28979522
I went to a tiny alternative school for autists so it was pretty okay, there were only about fifty people and the food was good
>>
File: 1458810212105.jpg (8 KB, 325x264) Image search: [Google]
1458810212105.jpg
8 KB, 325x264
>>28979522
>Everyone likes me
>robot

how perplexing
>>
>>28979710
Should I've beaten up and mocked every day and minute of my life to be socially inactive? "Like" doesn't mean I was hottest shit at my school, just that people generally had a good picture of me who just behaves weird sometimes.
Two years ago my doctor diagnosed me with bipolar. He retired after that and I can't get new one for so long already. Private doctors are too expensive for me and my family. But it ain't my blog, so back to the prom night theme.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.