[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got offered a job working as a camp councler because I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>got offered a job working as a camp councler because I know the head of the camp
>accepted it a while back because I was in a good mood and though I could do it
>just spend all this year as a useless neet
>arrived last night
>everyone is a fucking normie except they're all that quirky lol so random type
>all the girls are stacies with tatoos and nose piercings
>no technology at all besides once a day you can use your phone for 10minutes
>they make us sing campfire song and do group bonding exercises
>have to be in charge of 10 kids in a couple of days
I gotta go now and have evening meeting.
What the fuck have I gotten myself into.
Its 3 months long...
>>
Play spiderland for them
>>
These kind of people are really accepting usually. Just try to rein in the autism a tiny bit. Make an effort and try to hang out with them, even if you just hover in the background and don't say anything. Odds are they'll make an effort to include you.
>>
>>28979420
>not taking advantage to hook up with some hot lolis or shotas

This is a blessing in disguise OP
>>
>>28979469
This.

I can just imagine some older guy shouting the lyrics around the campfire and the kids' looks of confusion
>>
tweez>slint EP>>>>>spiderland
>>
>>28980680
CREEPING UP INTO THE SKY
>>28980818
pffff EP>Spiderland>>>>Tweez
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.