[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that female bullies are ten-fold worse? do tall grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
is it true that female bullies are ten-fold worse?

do tall grills get bullied by femlettes?
>>
Doubt it, I think female victims are just more vocal about it so it seems like it's worse
>>
Girls prefer psychological torment, which can be more detrimental to young people than physical violence. Wounds heal, you're psyche doesnt.
>>
>>28979725
this

oregano famigliette
>>
>>28979262
I want to kiss her cute brown eyes ;_;
>>
I hope so because i want to get bullied by a group of girls
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
female bullies can be FEROCIOUS, god.

>7th grade
>join cheerleading team in an attempt to make friends
>big mistake
>we attend cheer camp with the team every summer
>be sitting in a large gymnasium with all my teammates
>legs in front of me in little cheer skirt thing
>tiny sixth grader turns around and glances at my legs
>taps friends and points back at me
>my naive self is suddenly very insecure and confused
>ask, "w-what?"
>littlest girl gives me the most disgusted look and her friends just laugh
>"anon, do you...shave your legs"
>i have blond invisible leg hairs and haven't really hit puberty yet (no period or even bra)
>"YES" i say to avoid ridicule
>they respond with their disgusted looks and just scooch away from me

>two days later we are working on stunts
>i am flyer so all the girls in my stunt group lift me in the air
>go into first extension ever (pic related)
>coach tells my stunt group to bring me down in a cradle (girls bend their legs a bit, throw me up, then catch me)
>i'm scared and my little hairy legs are shakin' hard
>stunt group tosses me up and DROPS ME onto blacktop
>i cry
>as we walk back to dinner everyone is making fun of me for crying and i am literally walking 50 feet behind everyone else to avoid ridicule

>same year of middle school
>have one single friend
>my friend knows a girl who is friends with a boy i am crushing on
>my friend tells me her friend gave her a note to give me
>read it
>it's a confessional love note from my crush
>i am skeptical and don't really respond
>keep receiving these letters until i start hesitantly writing back, slowly expressing my feels
>after like a month i find out that my only friend and her other friend thought it would be funny to trick me
>they showed him all the letters
>i was humiliated and they just told me to stop exaggerating
>all i can think to do is tell my friend her toes look like hot dogs
>>
>>28979262
Yes, because a tall female is unfeminine and not cute. Especially a tall female with broad shoulders and strong jawline.
>>
>>28979262
They're not worse, it only looks that way because women are 10 times weaker.
>>
>>28980475
> cheerleader
You don't belong here stacy, GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: Elizabeth Debicki yellow.webm (2 MB, 654x1072) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Debicki yellow.webm
2 MB, 654x1072
>>28980537
kill yoursenf

pic related is 6'3"
>>
>>28979262
Fuck I love tall skinny girls
>>
http://www.theonion.com/video/teens-hold-clothing-drive-for-classmate-who-dresse-28791

vid related made me erect even though it's fake and gay
>>
I was in an all girl's mental ward for a bit when I was a teenager. One girl tried to piss on me when I was sleeping, but most of the time it was just bullying. I think girls tend to harass and insult and make you feel like shit compared to guys who would rather just throw punches.
>>
>>28981207

Guys will do that just as much as women will, until it escalates into physical violence or the group doing the bullying get bored. And some don't ever get bored, or stop, until violence occurs.
>>
>>28979262
It seems like females more often have an instinctual competency in being manipulative in their spite or desire to hurt someone.

They don't have the physical strength so millions of years of evolution have instead granted them more subtle methods that hurt no less.
>>
>>28980475
>tell my friend her toes look like hot dogs
kek
>>
>>28979262
>do tall grills get bullied by femlettes?
Yes short girls hate it if you're a tall female. I don't know why
>>
File: NO0ldZU.png (647 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
NO0ldZU.png
647 KB, 598x597
>>28981537
fucking sluts

awdawdawd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.