[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just broke up with me after meeting my dad. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 56.png (53 KB, 806x926) Image search: [Google]
56.png
53 KB, 806x926
My girlfriend just broke up with me after meeting my dad. You know why? Because my dad is short, he's 5'6.

I'm 6'1. I'm fucking 6'1 and she broke up with me because my dad (and mom) are both short. She said she doesn't want short kids and broke up with me. I don't even know what to think right now.
>>
>>28978998
You should just kill yourself. No one cares. Loser.
>>
File: mad peper.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
mad peper.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>28978998
Get out reeeeeeeeeeee3
>>
>>28978998
Not your fault op. Her loss. They're both recessive genes. She needs to l2biology. It's like having a ginger.
>>
She sounds like a cunt, it's good that you got out.
I knew this guy who was over six feet, but his dad was so tiny (not quite a dwarf though) he drove around in a tiny car for a circus. I never met his mom, but always assumed she would be tall to compensate.
>>
why the fuck do you think anyone cares about your blogpost? you realize every time you make a normalblog thread like this you potentially bump a actually worthy thread off the board?

pls die op
>>
File: antinatalism-5-638.jpg (82 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
antinatalism-5-638.jpg
82 KB, 638x479
The human species isn't much more than a reproductive molecule structured by dna determined to fullfill its biological desires. Unless you get a somewhat intelligent human who realizes that we have the unique gift of thinking and knowledge you can start to detach from your monkey origins.

Basically we are a reproducing chemical manifestation of zero intelligence inherantly. 95% of people never put in any introspection to this fact, and thus, will perpetuate their basic lizard brain need to reproduce.

Seems like you found a dumb primate woman to get in a relationship with.

When will people realize breeding is a fail game?
>>
>>28980449
The fedora is real bruh
>>
>>28979064
Its b8 bro. Just hide it and move on. No one knows why bredditfags are so spiteful, but they are.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.