[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the first thing that you notice when you meet a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1464663535949.jpg (61 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
1464663535949.jpg
61 KB, 634x412
What is the first thing that you notice when you meet a woman for the first time?
>>
Their look of disdain
>>
this board is not healthy for me
>>
hm iuno i never realy thought about it
>>
>>28978692
>What is the first thing that you notice when you meet a woman for the first time?
probably the face
but I guess it depends what you mean when you say "meet a woman" because I don't actually talk to girls too often
>>
I try and put her in a (metaphorical) box.
Every woman fits into like 10 different boxes.
>>
>>28978692
I automatically assess her attractiveness in my head within the first few seconds, including height, weight, boobs and face
>>
>>28978692
eyes then smile, most girls have to look up to me which make them look like puppy dogs
>>
>>28978692
I fucking love that style of hijab. I wish more girls would wear it, looks way cuter than when hair is fully covered or fully revealed in my opinion.
>>
>>28978692
That they are not attracted to me
>>
>>28978692
They are stupid like birds
>>
>>28978692
my first thoughts were

>hey is that the famous afghan girl from the photo
>no it isn't
>still kinda cute
>oh ok she's smiling

then I read your post

depends on the context, it's usually a mix of her attractiveness followed by a guess at what she's thinking/feeling, if there aren't any distinct features that grab my attention first.
>>
That I'm a manlet
>>
>>28978692
Notice my eyes burning, and it's hard to breathe
>>
>>28978692
who's that semen demon

comentario original
>>
File: plinkett.jpg (203 KB, 1039x792) Image search: [Google]
plinkett.jpg
203 KB, 1039x792
Ohh my good whats wrong with your face?!
>>
>>28978692
The eye of the whore.
>>
My dread of women
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.