[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you cut your hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 880x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 880x619
Where do you cut your hair?
>>
any time my dad wants me to get a haircut he takes me to some unnamed mexican shop

the building is 1/2 barber shop 1/2 meat market, super weird

but I don't give a shit about how my hair looks and the price is low apparently so it's good
>>
I have my own razor, so i shave it when it starts to cause me the slightest discomfort
>>
i go to a...unisex salon once or twice a year...

when I was younger I used to go to men's salon, but i hated the way they did it--so rough with the comb, and when I was done I looked like a lil boy from the 1950s.

now that I keep longer hair, I don't go to a men's salon.
>>
>>28978665
>dad wants me to get a haircut
Good god, how does it feel to be an adult/child?
>>
I haven't cut my hair in years.
>>
>>28978600
Puerto Rican barber shop that's a few blocks away from me.
>>
>>28978769
anon I live at home and hardly ever leave the house. The way my hair looks literally isn't relevant to anyone's life.
>>
File: 1463756293069.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
1463756293069.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>28978600
I go to the shopping mall where some roastie is forced to wash my hair prior to cutting it. Think I'll go later today...
>>
File: 1403483650883.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403483650883.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Great Clips
>>
>>28978600
I either grow it out until it's unsightly or buzz it all off. there is no in between
>>
>>28978733
>salon
>unisex

KEK. Salons are for women. Men go to barbers.
>>
I go to a guy who owns his own shop and has been cutting hair for longer than I've been alive. He's great and I always get compliments after I get a cut.
>>
Salon, barber, wherever. Last haircut was in the kitchen of a lady who my gf goes to. She works at home and in a store.
She had the whole set-up in her kitchen, including the stationary rotating chair.
>>
>>28978861
Me too. They know me there though and don't bother trying to make small talk, which I appreciate. I usually tip five dollars to make up for my deflating presence.
>>
I go to a salon and get my hair cut and washed for 50$.
>>
>>28978949
>I go to a salon and get my hair cut and washed for 50$.
stupid
>>
>>28978949
r u a gril?

originalissimo
>>
I go to a barber shop owned by immigrants every 6 months or so.
>>28978949
pls be my gf
>>
>>28978600
I decided I don't want to go to a hair stylist anymore so I bought some clippers and shaved it all off
>>
>>28978600
I get my haircut a a barbershop pretty comfy desu
>>
File: asdf2.jpg (57 KB, 720x568) Image search: [Google]
asdf2.jpg
57 KB, 720x568
I cut my own hair.
pull it back in a high pony tail and chop it off. don't care about accuracy. people tell me it looks great.
>>
I do this weird thing that makes people irrationally angry and triggered.

I don't cut my hair at all
>>
>>28979113
I don't need to cut my hair that often because it grows really slow
>>
Black barbers without fail

I don't trust whities with my hair
>>
>>28979083
How long did it take to grow to that length, anon?

I want long hair, but it's too fucking hot in summer on my bike and shit.
>>
>>28979205
Asians my dude they have steady hands
>>
I invite my mom over, make her dinner and she cuts my hair.
>>
>>28978600
stopped about 10 years ago
hair stopped growing at some point
i'm thinking about painting it black
>>
I don't.
It's reached around the small of my back by now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.