[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta write my suicide note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sketch-1461106674702.png (326 KB, 540x556) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1461106674702.png
326 KB, 540x556
Ey goys

I'm working on my note and so far I have

>"its not your fault, I love you all, etc."
>specific letters to individuals I know

What else do I need to include? Should I put in some political motivation?
>>
A manifiesto

then you write your homo letters
>>
>>28978405
Dont make a suicide note.
Make a note "I hate you all, thats why i took a plane to Mexico and i hope to never see you again." Then kill yourself somewhere where they will never find you.

Seriously. Suicide with a note is the most selfish thing you could EVER do.
>>
>>28978441
That's actually kind of a good idea. I'll consider.
>>
Bumperino oregino
>>
>>28978405
I probably wouldn't leave a note. But if I did I would just say something like what to do with all my stuff, to cremate my body and not bother with a funeral, etc. Stuff that a will should have but I don't have a will.
>>
>>28978405
>its not your fault, I love you all, etc.

If that were LITERALLY your suicide note, the entirety of it, together with the 'etc.', then I defeinitely approve of it.
>>
>>28978405
Stick a treasure map in but it leads to nowhere
>>
>>28980011
Make it lead to your corpse
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.