[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I made eye contact with this girl. She didn't look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 6120838[1].jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
6120838[1].jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
Today I made eye contact with this girl. She didn't look away and we kept staring at each other for 3-4 seconds. What does that mean?
>>
She probably does that with everyone. Normal people do that all the time.
>>
>>28978368
I don't know, man. I think a quick glance is pretty normal, yes, put intently staring at someone for seconds is different.
>>
Nothing.
She probably thought you were a creep tho
she probably knew you are a creep
>>
>>28978358
It means that shes secretly the antagonist and you two will have a heated battle at the end of the third act.
>>
>>28978395
Try making eye contact with everyone you see. You'll realize a shitload of people do that.
There's no deeper meaning to it. You caught her attention so she looked at you for a while, then moved on.
>>
>>28978358
It means you need to buy a gun and move away as soon as you can. She knows who are are by now and is coming after you.
>>
>>28978358
I dunno but her eyes draw you in.
She's a witch trying to steal your soul.
Stay far away.
>>
>>28978358
She's really attractive. I saved her picture for some odd reason.
>>
>>28978420
Kek

Originalisimo
>>
>>28978358
Don't let it happen again OP

she is clearly a Cockatrice shapeshifter, lest you avoid her malignant gaze she will turn your soul to stone.
>>
>>28978358

Most people in public do not look at each other here. So maybe she was surprised by the fact that you were looking at her for an extended period of time.
>>
File: 4831279_700b.jpg (23 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
4831279_700b.jpg
23 KB, 500x750
I remember when I couldn't keep my eyes off my oneitis. She called me a creep and got chad to beat me up. le true story
>>
>>28978461
you're probably right. the thing is I don't have the habit of locking eyes with people, it's really uncomfortable so this was a really odd experience
>>
File: 1463983938437.jpg (32 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1463983938437.jpg
32 KB, 399x388
>pushing shopping cart
>qt coming down the aisle
>makes eye contact
>holds contact and smiles.
w-w-whoa, really... me?
>feel happy, start planning our whole lives together.
>sad boy days are finally gone

Get home and look in the mirror and remember I have a horribly embarrassing lazy eye and she was likely just having a giggle.
>>
I dunno sometimes I like looking people I don't know into their eyes to see how many seconds itd take before they start looking away

Some are more resilient than others I guess
>>
Congratulations you're no longer a virgin.
You should go get yourself tested though.
>>
>>28978358
She has reported you for eye raping her.
>>
>>28978358
Generally if a woman holds eye contact and smiles it means she's interested. If she doesn't do that but just stares then she's just not intimidated by your presence. If she was she'd most likely look down at the ground
>>
>>28978358
It means you're not impressing anyone with that tranny in your pic
>>
you eye raped her, op. i hope you end up behind bars.
>>
>>28978898
not a tranny
>>
>>28978358
post more of her

orgoloko
>>
Who looked away first??
>>
>>28978358
she was seeing if you were a good candidate to eat chad's cum out of her pussy after he's done raw-dogging it. u down, m8?
>>
File: 1454730234511.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1454730234511.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
I need your help /r9k/

>Today at college
>Cute girl sits next to me
>Pulls out her phone and starts listening to music
>Check what's she's listening to, probably some normie shi-
>Merzbow
>wat
>Trying to not sperg out, ask her about what music she likes
>We talk about metal, noise, meme grips, fantano, idm, everything
>Basically /mu/'s ideal girl

I didn't ask her for her number or anything but I'll probably see her next week, how do I proceed?
>>
if a girl hangs out, but refuses to look at you, what does it mean?
>>
get more data. then draw a conclusion
>>
>>28982265
>/mu/
she is worst than normie tier
>>
>>28982287
She's a sperg.
bloxxx
>>
>>28982204
me
nobloxplox
>>
>>28982334
i mean. the hypothesis is that she likes you. do a few things her response to which would verify that she likes you.
>>
File: 1425763280753.jpg (18 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1425763280753.jpg
18 KB, 380x250
>have prolonged eye contact with someone
>heart starts beating, anxiety rising
>eyes go cross-eyed
>have to look away

I bet I look like a retard every single time
>>
>>28982383
probably means she wants the D, next time that happens hold it for 2 ore seconds a least
>>
>>28978584
I feel your feels
~The stamp
>>
if a girl pretends to not like sex, what does it mean
>>
>>28982673
with you
>>
>>28982265
>listening to Merzbow
Let me guess, 1930?
>>
>>28982265
>chatting it up with a meme music apprentice
>encouraging further degeneracy

go fug yourself pal
>>
what does it mean if she says who her boyfriend is, but later names a different name of said boyfriend
>>
>>28978576
No that's bullshit. Flirting 101 here.

If she makes eye contact with you for about 4 seconds, she is showing interest. Find a reason to talk to her, and if all goes well you can ask her out on a date. But don't ask, tell her, it is more alpha that way. "I want to take you on a date." On the date you can see if you are going to be compatible or if you should break it off. That is the point of dating after all.

If she looks away right away, she is not interested in you. This should be what most women are doing, because most of them already have boyfriends or couldn't be bothered at present to flirt. If you like rejection you can ask her on a date but you better just forget about it. But also you got to watch out because sometimes they are interested in you but they are just shy, and they look away. simply observe how confident she is, if she is not then she might just be shy with you and further observation is required.

Sometimes they will look at you up and down, those ones are looking at you like a piece of meat. You will probably see this more if you are muscular, but really you will just have an orgasm and that's it. You just slept with some random slut. Not for me personally but I have to include it because it is one of those known ques.
>>
>>28983814
what if she looks at you, but then turns her head around really slowly like the 360 head spin in the exorcist
>>
>>28984465
If she looked at you for a solid 3 or 4 seconds then you are good to go, she is interested in you.
>>
>>28984492
no i wasnt good to go, she later said she didnt like me, and she told me her boyfriends name, later changed it, plz help
>>
girls are aggressive these days
I wouldnt think too much about it
>>
You either want each other, want to kill each other, or you want her and she wants to kill you.
>>
>>28984519
You always got to be prepared for caveats, I mean these guidelines I have listed are not absolute but neither is the dating game, and this can give you a good feel for what is going on out there.
>>
>>28984558
what does it mean if every girl i meet acts like they wana fuck anything near me, including sofas, but not me. And then they agree to hangout, and when i look at their profile, it says theyre in a relationship with some guy, as we were just hangin out
>>
>>28984664
Because you are asking them to hang out with you. That is something you would say to a friend.

Say this instead next time a woman shows you prolonged eye contact. "I want to take you on a date" because there can be no mistaking your intentions when you say it as such and you will never get friendzoned.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.