[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight brobots I got something for ya, The name of the Girl here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: 41944e_5934686.jpg (46 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
41944e_5934686.jpg
46 KB, 500x371
Aight brobots I got something for ya,
The name of the Girl here is Accalia (thats her real name) and she is basically the incarnation of what is wrong with todays internet culture. Her profile on FJ is open for everyone to see and her Information to grab.
What I got so far is that she is a self-employeed, professional dog trainer, lives in a small town with a population of 20.000 in australia. She got raped when she was 13 and some more, rather uninteresting shit about her live. She is dumb as a brick and as guilble as she is dumb. Who is up for a slut hunt/raid?
>>
>>28978296
>Going after the victim
>Not going after the source
Jews really do play the long game, don't they?
>>
She also has a fuckton of pictures of herself in her comments, this is the most recent one.
>>
>>28978329
I tried to tell her that what she is doing as wrong ashumanly possible. I spent nearly an hour arguing with her but to no avail.

Here is the link to her profile:
http://www funnyjunk com/user/accalia
>>
File: lol.png (320 KB, 1920x966) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
320 KB, 1920x966
I really tried to talk some sense into her. Not the ful conv, she started deleting.
>>
>>28978296
We're not your personal army, faggot.
>>
>>28978552
>noturpersonalarmylulz
Fuck, why dodn't you tell me befor? Gotta ask 9gag then!
I fucking now that and I didn't ask for a personal army asshat.
>>
File: 1431051828374.jpg (32 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1431051828374.jpg
32 KB, 277x277
>>28978577

>>Who is up for a slut hunt/raid?

>>I didn't ask for a personal army
>>
>>28979333
I asked for party members to finde information, not for retards to flood her commentsection. gonna do it alone otherwise
>>
See here is exactly what I talked about earlier you idiot, you came to me complaining that I decided to take a nudie shot without getting to know anything about me as a person, you then proceeded to bitch and whine for three hours and basically be the cringiest idiot I have met only to come to 4chan and try this shit again? Really? How low can you go?
>>
>>28979486
feet pics please
>>
>>28979486
Funny that you come to r9k the place where sluts are basically hated the most.
And to answear your question, I didn't post nudes of myself online so I would say I stil have more self worth than you.
>>
>>28979541
Sorry don't have feet
>>
Does the look like /b/ kiddo?

This shit is stupid. She is just some random skank why do you care?
>>
>>28979570
Really? Yeah sluts might be hated here but all I did was post a picture of myself, then you did the cringiest thing I have ever encountered, seriously when your balls drop and you gain some hair on your chin I might be scared of you but for now you're just a whiny faggot idiot and whilst I said I was done with you on my FJ page you continue to be an idiot, grow up and get over yourself cunt
>>
>>28979599
please just one pic, I think the OP is a dumb normalshit faggot too btw
>>
>>28979620
I see this shit everyday all the time, I just snaped this time.
>>28979632
Then you said that you fucked with half of your friends. And about that cringe part, do I really have to explain that to 24 year old broney who wants the DNA of her dog spliced into her and thinks *points at you* writing like this is legit and not retarded as fuck?
>>
>>28979676
I would post my feet but I am being serious I do not have them, I lost my legs below the knees so no feet present unless you want a pic of my prosthetics
>>
>>28978296
You deserve to die, OP
>>
>>28979696
That was several years ago you idiot, how much time did you waste looking through my comments section? The fact you dug that out is just sad
>>
>>28979702
That's sucks. How'd you lose em
>>
>>28979724
I got all that in like 15 minutes, whatcha gonna do about it?
>>
>>28978534
wtf is your deal? who cares?
>>
>>28979702
>I lost my legs below the knees so no feet present unless you want a pic of my prosthetics

I want a picture because I think you're joking
>>
>>28979751
Surfing accident, got crushed against some sharp rocks
>>
>>28979778
her parents obviously don't
>>
>>28979784

Literally this. I don't believe you. Pictures of prosthetics and nubs.
>>
>>28978296
>>28979486
Not too bothered to look up the FJ profile and dig around, but what happened? Context (apart from the obvious picture)?
>>
>>28979771
Not much because honestly whilst you might think you're some big hotshot that's one of the saddest, cringiest things I have ever seen anyone do. To be quite honest you're pathetic
>>
>>28978296
Woman's clearly a mess leave her be.
Inb4 white knight; I know I can't get with her or impress other girls by coming off as respectful

Inb4 subtle reverse psychology white knight; I just think that would be a lame thing to do. Plus 4chan ain't shit no moe
>>
This is the worst thread in months, sage
>>
>>28979813
I posted a nude picture, someone asked for a face pic so I provided, OP cringelord started throwing the worlds cringiest tantrum about it
>>
OP is literally what serial killers are like btw.
>>
>>28979702
how about your cunt? Are you a rostie?
>>
>>28979849
What the fuck why?
>unoriginal comment
>>
>>28979827
Agreed 100% this thread is awful and the OP is a cringy asshat
>>
>>28979820
You ever looked in a mirror?
I am aware that I didn't go full lead haxxor on your and that what I did was basic as fuck. But because of that you should be mostly worried.
>>
>>28979883
I posted it because I didn't see the harm in it, up until OP started throwing a hissy fit, other than 4chan and FJ its not even like I have an online presence
>>
Anyway I am done here, OP is an idiotic cringemaster and quite beneath my time
>>
>>28979939
wow you didn't even post any pictures, what the fuck
>>
Allright, point made. My moral standarts obviously differ farly from the norm. I wish you the best of luck with what you are doing but don't expect to live consequence free only because you did so until now thanks to your victim status.
>>
this thread is so shit it's actually funny. Now that's a new one
>>
>>28979996
Victim status? What the hell are you talking about man? Where did she post that she was a victim? Hell even when I talked to her about her legs she had one of the strongest and least victimlike responses I have heard from someone in such a situation
>>
>>28979996
What exactly constitute your moral standards in regards to this issue?
>>
>>28978331
Man hands. Orig
>>
>>28980005
It was a pretty huge disaster
>>
Did she at least post nudes?
>>
File: 1450824049000.jpg (228 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1450824049000.jpg
228 KB, 1280x850
>>28978296
>samefag pretending to be slut in OPs pic then turning off trip and whiteknighting himself
>45 posts, 19 ips
>>
>>28980026
She was raped and lost her legs, she can act as strong as she wants her family and friends are still gona give her the benefit of "had-a-hard-time".

>>28980027
"I don't get you people, how this does not make your blood boil. This could be your daugther, your mom, your soulmate. Are you guys seriously lacking so much empathie that you are not willing to stopp in your rampage of lust and help peopel that are obviously so broken?" already quoting myself, dear lord
>>
>>28980088
She's not posted nudes here but she has on FJ, she's apparently also a 4chan user so maybe ask if she will
>>
>>28980136
Boy how do you know she's broken? Are you so lost in your "Ohh we gotta save her because she could be a family member" that you cannot realize that other people are free to make their own decisions? You really are a cringelord Accalia was right
>>
>>28980188
How are you supposed to form an intimate relationship with someone who sold himself out like this unless you are completly superfical and lack all of personality?
>>
>>28980293
Apparently if you'd looked deep enough you'd spot that she's been in a long term relationship for about seven years and that her girlfriend also is her camera girl
>>
>>28980352
long term =/= intimate
If you are both broken to that point, have a blast.
>>
lol what is this thread even
OP is a no shit faggot, and needs new chicken tendies
>>
>>28980623
Seriously? You think my relationship with my girlfriends not intimate? We'd be fucking married if Aus could hurry up its marriage laws, we're totally and utterly devoted to one another despite our polyamory, we have a son and you think we're not intimate, also neither of us are broken as you so cutely put it. Just because we do not fit your norm or your ideals does not mean we are broken.
>>
>>28980769
I bet it isn't.
Look at you, you are one big guilt trip. Everybody around you has long since stopped seeing you as a human and instead sees a fragil being always on the verge of a complete meltdown. And the guys commenting on your pics? What do you think drives them? Actuall interest? They are sincere as long as you give them what they want, besides that you are just a username and of no further interest.
>>
>>28980867
People do not see me as a fragile human being because I am not a fragile human being, I have been through hell and back again but it has not broken me much aside from depression which I am over. I have not had any such meltdowns except for when a cringelords been trying to invade my life with their own ideals (Something I do not appreciate mind you) and I do not care what drives the people who look at my photos, my girlfriend and I decided to post them for the hell of it not for any sense of approval. Also if I am just a username and of no further interest why continue chasing? Why continue pushing? Its just sad, really it is.
>>
>>28980941
You really think they are honest to you?

And I know what that this is sad and pathetic and what not. I am not a kid who is confronted with the harsh reallity of live for the first time. I knew where this was going since my first comment but I still wanted to try. Hate me for it will you.
>>
>>28980997
I don't hate you for it, I pity you, and if they thought of me as fragile would they get me to help move their furniture sometimes? Would they act normally around me? Nobody is stepping on eggshells around me because in all respects I am a normal person who was just dealt a shitty hand, so much worse has happened to other people and I have not been broken by my ordeals, I am not fragile and anyone who cares or knows me knows that
>>
>>28981060
Of course they act normal, they give you whatever you expect from them. They will probably just come up with shit so you can feel usefull.
Did they ever question your behaviour or speak out towards you in a criticall manner?
To them you are broken. You already had depression once.
>>
>>28981134
Yes they do criticize me, yes they do speak up if I am acting out and aren't afraid to tell me if I act poorly. Also really? Helping someone move house is not useful? Walking peoples dogs is not useful? Babysitting isn't useful? You know nothing of my family and next to nothing about me aside from the small details you found on my profile and even some of those are outdated seeings as that accounts existed since 2012.I have tried asking myself why you behave the way you do but there's just no answer, you've put yourself into someone else's life when you know sweet FA about that person in the first place
>>
>>28981202
True. This discussion seems pointless now but you will remember it once your live will come full cycle. until then.
>>
>>28981328
Bye Fedorabro
>>
Autism case study chapter 3: Interfacing with a female online
>>
Accalia i think he was attempting to tell you that he found you attractive, but he got nervous and it all went wrong
>>
WTF the thread. Leave her alone OP
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.