[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this help me gain weight? I weigh 115 pounds and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Will this help me gain weight? I weigh 115 pounds and I'm sick and tired of not gaining any mass despite how much I eat
>>
Go to >>>/fit/
Ready the sticky there
>>
No. Buy some mass gainer.
>>
How many calories are you eating a day and how tall are you.

Protein will not do shit for you unless you are lifting like 5 times a week.

Protein shakes are for body building. Sounds like you just want to not be a skellington.

Eat like 2k calories a day and you will put on some pillowy mounds.
>>
>>28978050

I ate like half a bucket in the store once but I ended up throwing it all up.
>>
First of all, that brand of protein powder tastes like garbage. Get yourself some Optimum Nutrition brand instead.

Second of all, gaining mass comes down to how many calories you consume and how many you burn. Lift weights (see /fit/ sticky) and eat a lot and you'll be on your way
>>
>>28978050
First of all, do this:

>>28978069

Second of all, no, it won't. Protein is for rebuilding muscle and whey is a good source of protein, but you need fat and carbs to gain weight too.

To gain weight, eat more food. Whey is for heavy weightlifters.

>but I eat soooooo much

no you don't.
>>
>>28978082
dude don't ask him how many calories he's eating. He's just going to make an extremely uneducated guess.

>a bowl of cereal is like 1500 calories, right? So then I'm eating 3000 calories a day!
>>
>>28978154
Nice strawman argument
>>
Do mass gainers actually work? What are some good calorie rich foods that are healthy?
>>
Myfitnesspal, whole milk, 5 meals.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.