[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /virgin/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1463932411858.jpg (251 KB, 652x916) Image search: [Google]
1463932411858.jpg
251 KB, 652x916
answer honestly please
>>
>>28977858
Fucking everyone.

If someone says they aren't they're fucking lying, because no no-virgin normie scum would be on r9k when they could be fucking bitches/banging dudes.
>>
>>28977858
Me. kissless, handholdless, hugless, the works.

As far as I know nobody has ever been attracted to me and I doubt that'll ever change. At least my genetic line will end.
>>
No sexual or romantic experience at all. Completely clueless about everything, and even if someone were attracted to me, I wouldn't know it or understand or know what to do.
>>
Not kissless but still a fucking virgin.
>>
>>28977858
Why do I care about sticking my dick in a used up dirty whore?
>>
i'm not
sex is pretty nice rowboats, you should just let one of those qts who constantly try to get your attention fuck you - works wonder for depression and social anxiety
>>
>>28977981
Also this. Even if I told a woman she'd run away. Why would anyone try to guide me through what comes naturally to almost everyone? Even the idea of someone liking me seems impossible. I genuinely don't understand how relationships even form.

>>28978046
you should just let one of those qts who constantly try to get your attention fuck you - works wonder for depression and social anxiety

It's been months since I've even spoken to a woman. Nobody ever tried to get my attention. And I think my depression is incurable at this point, I'm forever doomed to be lonely and miserable.
>>
>>28978110
>I'm forever doomed to be lonely and miserable

that's cool too, some girls like that - they love 'fixing' men

what's your preferred method of approaching others?
>>
24 year old virgin here, turning 25 in less than a month. Can't wait.
>>
>>28978158
>that's cool too, some girls like that - they love 'fixing' men

They like fixing "bad boys" and handsome/confident men, not anxious unattractive wrecks.

>what's your preferred method of approaching others?

I mostly just try to avoid people now to spare them the trouble, but I'm only capable of talking to people 1-on-1, even then it's hard. Absolutely no way could I go up to a woman and start talking, it makes me want to vomit.
>>
I penetrated a girl while drunk for a few seconds a decade ago. I'm a total normo.
>>
>>28977858
You're putting sex on high pedestal and it makes it harder for you to get it. Get it?
>>
>22 Year old virgin
>Just finished University
>No direction in life
>>
>>28978222
>anxious unattractive wrecks

come on now - are you seriously disfigured or just a plain looking chubby guy with poor hygiene?

>I mostly just try to avoid people now to spare them the trouble

you don't think you have anything to offer? no interests or fields of expertise?

>Absolutely no way could I go up to a woman and start talking

that's chad territory, don't worry about it
>>
What's the point of this thread?
Yeah, I've never got laid. What else can I add?
>>
>>28977935
>assuming putting your penor in a vagoo suddenly opens up a world of fun and banging bitches
It changes nothing, nothing I tell you
>>
>>28977858
ive never been properly penetrated but ive sucked someone off a couple times and given a few handys. so i dont really feel like a virgin.
>>
File: 1455682101554.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1455682101554.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>28978356
>properly penetrated
Did you let a beta try to penetrate you only to have him spill his load when he touched your lips?
>>
>>28977858
Im 18 and i've never fucked or even dated a girl. I have been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder which makes it 100 times more difficult to find a gf or loose my virginity
>>
>>28978356
you'll never be properly penetrated unless you go for the BBC. want sum fuk?
>>
>>28978428
nah, we just didnt have any lube or anything, so he just sort of dryhumped my ass i guess.
>>
>>28978462
He couldn't get you wet?
Close enough to what I said.
>>
>>28978476
>>28978460
i probably should have mentioned at some point that im a guy huh?
>>
>>28978334
>come on now - are you seriously disfigured or just a plain looking chubby guy with poor hygiene?

Bad looking, slim, good hygiene. I don't know why I bother though, I guess because I'd hate myself even more if I let myself go.

>you don't think you have anything to offer? no interests or fields of expertise?
Clearly not, since nobody ever wants to know me. Interests would be history, politics, some sport, nature, although I have no motivation for anything these days and enjoy nothing. I only try to pass the time. Anything that can be done in solitude and doesn't require talking to anyone.
>>
>>28978502
no, I'm not in the habit of looking at what I'm sticking my dick in, it's all instinct and passion
>>
>>28978629
aww, cute. well in that case my hole is open
>>
>>28978537
could you grow a beard to hide poor facial aesthetics?
what's your voice like? if you have difficulties speaking properly you should work on that first - mumbling, quiet, high pitched/too low all make people lose interest in what you're saying.

do you ever say things that are not 'socially acceptable'? if not, you should (don't be full on offensive tho) - people who only ever say nice and acceptable stuff get boring really fast.

> history, politics, some sport, nature
all popular topics among college students - what's your social background?
>>
31 year old virgin here. Will probably die as one, never been kissed and no one has ever told me they love me.
>>
>>28977858
It's probably because you're posting pictures from your gay Chinese cartoons bro
>>
>>28978993
with that attitude im not surprised. jesus
>>
>>28977858
Turned 28 this month, never even held hands.
>>
>>28978822
>could you grow a beard to hide poor facial aesthetics?

It's not my jaw/chin that's the problem, and I look stupid with a beard. Big nose and ears, odd eyes, weird lips, sloping brow that makes me look like a stupid caveman.

>what's your voice like? if you have difficulties speaking properly you should work on that first - mumbling, quiet, high pitched/too low all make people lose interest in what you're saying.

Croaky, I've tried speaking in many tones over the years but nothing has helped. My voice is very boring.

>do you ever say things that are not 'socially acceptable'? if not, you should (don't be full on offensive tho) - people who only ever say nice and acceptable stuff get boring really fast.

I barely say anything, too scared most of the time. I can't make people laugh and I can tell nobody is interested in what I have to say.

>all popular topics among college students - what's your social background?
In college but I speak to nobody because of all the things I've mentioned and relentless anxiety.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.