[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fat Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 257x196
>be 16, fat fuck
>chemistry class is having a blind taste test to teach us about blind experiments
>you have to drink twenty sips of Coke and Diet Coke poured at random into a paper cup and guess which one it is each time
>at the end you're told your score
>entire class goes before me, scores range from about 2 to around 14, most get below 10
>my turn, feeling very self-conscious
>I get
>every
>single
>one
>right
>everyone starts clapping and laughing
>my qt crush has tears of laughter in her eyes
>I have real tears in my eyes
>never felt more pathetic in my life
>get home feeling sad, so I stuff my face as usual
>still a fat fuck to this day
I want to die.
>>
>>28977717
why didn't you just lie?
>>
Who cant tell the difference between normal and diet wtf?

also: you should diet
>>
>>28977752
I-I didn't think I'd fucking get them all right...
>>
File: 1462300554536a.jpg (38 KB, 485x390) Image search: [Google]
1462300554536a.jpg
38 KB, 485x390
>>28977717
Have you tried not being fat?

Fatty fat fatty
>>
>>28977717

Fatty fatty bombalatty.
>>
Fat fucks are probably soda experts. OP prob would have got them all right by smell alone.
>>
>>28977717
Sounds like you're way too sensetive.

Anyone that didn't get them all right fails at taste, that's an easy test.

So you have low self-esteem because you think you're fat. And you probably are fat because you have low self esteem and sit feeding your face instead of exercising.

Exercise is the key here anon. Find something, anything ACTIVE that you enjoy doing, and force yourself to do it. Do something active after school EVERY DAY so you don't go home and feed your face and mope instead.

You'll be thinner, happier, more confident within a few weeks and it only keeps getting better.
>>
>>28977792
Diet is sweetened with aspertan
>>
Move to USA everyone is fat there
>>
What? Diet coke and regular coke taste NOTHING alike. Coke Zero doesn't taste anything like Coke either.

Those commercials are a fucking lie.
>>
>>28977717

Worst fat feel is if you already have other health problems, my hamstrings are short as fuck so they feel like taut steel cables, I can't squat or touch my toes I'm realizing now that this is what made me hate to be active growing up and led to my fatness I was a tiny skinny kid for half my life

>struggle to get up flights of stairs
>everyone assumes I'm just too fat
>>
>Have summer clothes
>Early and long winter
>Summer's here
>No clothes fit, like at all
>Don't even have clothes to wear to buy new clothes unless I want to wear sweat pants and hoodie outside in 90 degree weather
>>
>>28978261
coke zero is just diet coke marketed toward men you stupid homosexual.
>>
What? You'd have to have absolutely no sense of taste to not be able to tell them apart. They taste absolutely nothing alike.
>>
>>28978621
Cock zero= 0 calories. Diet cock= some shit like 15 calories/can. They're different.
>>
>>28977900
Not OP, but
I am so lazy I would be fucking obese by now except
>Drink coffee instead of snacking when I get hungry
>Occasionally manage to convince myself to bike a 10mi ride
>When I do eat, it's good food
>Dad was actual skelly as a kid and mom is not fat :^)
>>
>>28977717
You're trying to tell us that you're still fat, aren't you?
>>
>>28978727
I doubt coffee has anything to do with what you're trying to convey in your anonymous post
>>
>>28977717
If you're that young and fat you only have your parents to blame. God. Raising a fat child is child abuse and ruins their bodies for life. You keep the same number of fat cells after puberty for your entire life. They simply shrink or expand when you lose or gain fat. It is kuch harder to get thin if you grew up fat and much easier to gain it back.

Thank fuckinf god my mommy put me in sports and I grew so tall.

I seriously feel bad for anyone who grew up fat. You have a real reason to resent your parents.
>>
>>28978796
Coffee as in caffeine supresses appetite and has like 5 calories, are you that ignorant?

consuming cigarettes and coffee is a meme on /fa/ to stay thin
>>
how much of a retard does one have to be, to be unable to tell the difference between normal and diet coke, jesus. diet coke basically tastes like shit, while normal coke is nice
>>
>>28978727
Wait, do you put cream or sugar in your coffee like a fat fucking pleb?
>>
Who /400club/ here
>>
>>28978732
>he didn't read the last line of greentext
>>
>>28978796
Caffeine is a stimulant and a mild hunger suppressant
>>
>>28978845
Aspartame is normally very distinct, yes.

I assumed that the act of drinking one then the other in succession is what fucked with your taste. Afterall, your sweet tastebuds would be filled by the real sugar and then be unable to be filled by the mirrored version of the compound that is apsertame. So it would become more difficult with each little cup.
>>
>>28978833
I don't know about /fa/ but the fattest people I know are chain coffee drinkers
>>
>>28978865
Both

Literal cream and sugar
Half-and-half when there's no cream
>>
File: 1442722556800.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
1442722556800.png
1 MB, 935x670
>tfw you have to take the pacer test
>>
>>28978981
>tfw heart inspection
>>
>>28978953
That's fucking gross. Black coffee is the best. So is espresso. And cold brew black is super fucking good. Cream and sugar just ruins coffee.

Coffee is like 5 calories a cup

coffee with cream and sugar is about 150 calories a cup

you're basically drinking soda
>>
>>28978928
>black coffee 5 cal

>coffee with cream and sugar 150 cal

There is the difference.
>>
File: 1464307150856.jpg (23 KB, 600x169) Image search: [Google]
1464307150856.jpg
23 KB, 600x169
>>28978981
>there's someone fatter than you in gym
>they don't show up for the pacer
>>
>>28979051
I see. Welp, you may be right
>>
>>28979028
>>28979051

5 calories from fat in the coffee oil
One point seven teaspoon of sugar, like 25 calories
And then a tablespoon of heavy cream, another 30

That's under 75 calories, less than half of which are from sugar. It's got a little caffeine in it from natural source. And there's not all the acids and what not that accompany colas.
So how is it analagous to sodas?
>>
>>28979155
I was basing it on the mcdonalds calorie signs. Still empty calories and a ruined cup of coffee
>>
>>28978572
order some online birdbrain
>>
>>28978928
>>28979051
dont forget 600 calorie frappucinos
>>
>black people think they have a special communion with you because you're a fat white person
I don't understand why they do this?
>>
>>28979287
Fat white people are on the same social rung. They understand that you understand the struggle.
>>
>>28979772
What struggle? Not choking yourself on your food?
>>
Lol fattys
>>
>>28979917
No, everyone hating and judging you on sight
>>
>>28980021
Throw some bleach on them, stop eating, everyone's happy.
>>
>male, 6'2
>live on my own
>never hungry
>too lazy to cook anything
>depression kills appetite
>smoke
>drink water and coffee
>eat once a day
>usually something easy like a tuna sandwich or oatmeal
>occasionally have a banana or apple when I wake up
>one proper homecooked meal a week, when I visit parents
>eat out at a restaurant maybe once a fortnight
>walk everywhere because no car

How the fuck am I fat?
>>
>>28977905
>can't differentiate sugar from literal poison
>>
>>28980405
You sleep eat
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.