[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at an internship with a production company >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1428394301520.gif (1 MB, 349x194) Image search: [Google]
1428394301520.gif
1 MB, 349x194
>at an internship with a production company
>they're brainstorming ideas for an ad for the new dating app "bumble"
>basically the idea is women have to approach men, they want the ad to focus on female empowerment

Give me an idea to pitch them, r9k.

Pic unrelated
>>
Bumble existed already and died for obvious reasons. Your story is fake and gay.
Here's one way they actually advertised it though: tell women that this means they won't have to deal with creeps any more.
>>
>>28977675
What do you mean? It's still very alive, and they're probably investing in advertising to try to revive it.
>>
>>28977706
What? I thought it shut down. Nobody uses it.
>>
>>28977731
Again, that's probably why they're investing in advertising
>>
>>28977751
Best to just kill it tbqh. I just looked it up in the app store and people are still complaining it's 90% fake profiles and what's real is mostly abandoned profiles because it won't let you delete them.
>>
>Girls have to approach guys for female empowerment

Just scrap it and start something new.
It will never work. If you've ever seen the online dating posts here, you'd realize that guys are too thirsty and will reply to every roastie under the sun.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 659x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 659x471
Make women out to be creeps and Dick pics will be equivalent to Yu-Gi-Oh cards like each inch is another power level and more girth is more resistance to pain from terrors and the women collect them and sand goes with face pics and shit men would pay money to be treated like objects I am a man can confirm
>>
>>28978183
And don't put male or female get rid of that shit to tell someone's gender look at the end of their name and females would have a .creep and dudes'll have .victim
>>
>>28977618
master shot of broad tossing BBC dildo into trash can
>>
then she finds an old iphone 4 in the kitchen drawer; calls for chinese food takeout
>>
on the way for food, she browses profiles in traffic while driving
>>
she drives past a stud named chadley whose fixed gear bike is broken because reasons unknown.
>>
>>28977912
This
Just tell them that in online dating woman have all the power as they've got countless men lining up to be turned down by them. What more empowerment do they want?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.