[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
>>
>>28977593
>don't say doing your wife
>don't say doing your wife
>>
>>28977629
>Doing your....
>Son.

Originalless
>>
Hopefully still posting frogs.
>>
>>28977593
I can't see into the future, friendo.
>>
Fucking your hot tight boipussy... Oh you said years not seconds?

I guess I could keep you in my sex dungeon
>>
Six feet under
>>
>slaving away in this place till I die
>>
>>28977694

just think of all the rare frogs you'll have collected by then too!
>>
your boss.
>>
>>28977671
>>28977629
>Doing your...
>job.

fuck
>>
>>28977629
>>28977671
Le ebin senpai guy c-c-combo xD

Here's your (you)
>>
>>28977737
I pulled something similar to this at an interview a few years back. The interviewer looked at me as if it was a joke and expected me to continue, but instead it was just a really awkward silence between us in those few seconds.

I didn't get the job
>>
In a grave maybe?
>>
>>28977593
dead

ofcourseotsoriginal
>>
>>28977593
Still a neet but with more art and a cleaner flat.
>>
Dead.

Probably in less than a year senpaitachi, i love ya arcanine
>>
>>28977593
Either dead by suicide or successful. If I am successful, I'm probably not married, likely I'd be running my brain into the ground with stimulants to acquire wealth. Hopefully by then I'll have some of the funds I would need to start my own business.
>>
>>28977593
hopefully in in the operating room cutting ppls faces up.
it is a long road, but shit is coming together.
>>
I fucking hate that question. I'm already old AF so sensitive enough about my age and I don't wanna envision myself even older.

So far no interviewer asked me that yet but that's none of his business anyhow. All he has to know is if I'm not a shady asshole and that I know how to do my job and if I'm fit enough to continue working.

Fuck this self-help "think of your future" liberal shit.
>>
>>28977593
even five minutes from now all I see is a black void
>>
File: 1457785739631.png (177 KB, 237x317) Image search: [Google]
1457785739631.png
177 KB, 237x317
>>28977593
I just don't fucking know. And I'm not sure I could say I ever did. Sue me. Better yet, fight me. And we'll see who is worthy of 5 more years of life.
>>
>>28977593
"Working with you not for you"
Game changer
>>
>>28979340
It's to find out if you have ambition and if you want a permanent job. It's not a liberal question.
>>
>>28977593
Hanging out the side of helicopters on a winch or a big gun.

More likely handing out sandwiches to bored air cargo.
>>
I dunno man 5 months is already a struggle.
I don't even have a clear assessment of what my life will be in 5 weeks.
>>
>>28977629

>at your mums place mate
>>
>>28979583
>Oh, I see. How are you going to achieve that, Mr Anonski?
>>
>>28977593
Finished my finance degree. Hopefully get a job better than minimum wage. Still living with parents. Playing ps5 and nintendo nx.
>>
>>28979546

This post screams reddit
>>
>>28977593
Five years later? Six feet under.
>>
>>28977593

Programming for free or for minimum wage with an ECE degree.
>>
>>28977593
hooked up to the matrix.
>>
>>28977629
>>28977671
Doesn't get much more reddit than this.

Please kill yourself
>>
>>28977593
Dead by suiciding to death.
>>
>>28977593
the correct answer is "where you're sitting"
>>
>>28977593
Six feet under my man
>>
Hopefully it's going to be either being healthy and leading a decent life which I contiously improve or already dead by suicide.

I don't want to still be physically or mentally ill like I am now, I don't want to be crippled by health issues, I don't want to be still living in this state of misery.
I don't know where I'll be, but I better be somewhere other than this place.
>>
>that fucking look
I can't do interviews. Never gonna make it.
>>
File: 1424786728811-0.jpg (14 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1424786728811-0.jpg
14 KB, 255x197
>>28977593
i can unironically say:
>same place, same neetdom
>in ten years, maybe dead
>>
I'll be retired in less than 5 years
>>
in a mirror, I guess.
how else can you see yourself?
>>
Fighting on the frontlines of the Great Race War.
>>
>>28977593
In my own place with a gaming table. PC on a standing desk. Weights and a gun cabinet.
>>
>>28977593
In the mirror
Originalio oc2
>>
I work in low-tier accounting for an american fortune 500 company and recently, for some reason, PwC decided to invite me over for an interview, a day after I made a LinkedIn account

I went there and it was like your worst nightmare interview, they made me feel like shit and let me feel like shit and I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING APPLY for that job

HR departments should be holocausted at this point, it wasn't a job I was qualified to do or even wanted to do

I have since deleted my LinkedIn account
>>
>>28979583
>"Working with you not for you"
It's an HR idiot that's gonna ask you this shit question, you're not working for him/her anyway.
>>
>>28979660
Considering I own the company you're working for, I'm sure I could make you do that.
>>
>>28983351
>HR departments should be holocausted at this point, it wasn't a job I was qualified to do or even wanted to do
Couldn't agree more, HRs are subhumans who use psychology 101 bullshit to feel powerful.

In your case they probably had some target to meet, like interview a hundred people for the job, and you were just a filler.
>>
>>28977737
This is what I have actually said in interviews before, something along the lines of 'who can actually predict the future with any degree of certainty?'. I didn't pass their normie test.
>>
>>28977629
He actually did the absolute madman xddddDd nigga nigga gotta make my comment original nigga
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.