[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the last kindest thing someone did to you? This super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457294373931.jpg (91 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457294373931.jpg
91 KB, 720x720
Whats the last kindest thing someone did to you?

This super cute, kind, beautiful, charming goddess helped me during exam at may 17. Would post a pic, but she deleted her normibook lately. My face was red as hell. Felt so happy that I almost cried. Was shocked for the rest of the day who am I lying to, am still shocked. Fell extremely happy whenever I remember that moment.
>>
>>28977419
green text it for us and share the magic
>>
>>28977419
I was at a tim hortans on the way to work, and I was 25 cents short for my coffee. I was dropping my spaghetti at the register and mumbling, so some guy behind me put a quarter on the counter and gave it to me. I probably would have sperged out if he wasn't there.
>>
>>28977626
>at exam
>almost everyone already finished and left
>she randomly came to me and asked if I need some help
>turned ree, spilled my spaghetti and said no it's okay
>but she insisted to help
>she grabbed my test
>helped me with it
>said thanks (merci) twice with exited voice
>she smiled at me and said no problem
>felt really happy because thats the kindest thing anyone did to me the for last 4+ years
>>
I legit can't remember. Some dude on Steam listens to my autistic ramblings sometimes I guess.
>>
Is it bad that I consider it kind when my companies customers ask how I am in their emails?
>>
>>28977419

Good looking women really don't delete their social media accounts for no reason.

She blocked you, fag.
>>
>>28978264

>A guy saying "no it's okay" is considered autistic here

You need to leave this site, it's poisoning your mind.
>>
>>28977419
a girl told me I was a real dear once

like a grandma
>>
>>28978581
If someone blocks you on normiebook, you can't see their profiles?! Can a person see when you visit their page?
>>
File: 1459871667635.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1459871667635.gif
109 KB, 205x260
>>28979351
FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED ANSWERS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.