[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying is such a hassle, but living is boring and unbearable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (7 KB, 205x341) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
7 KB, 205x341
Dying is such a hassle, but living is boring and unbearable. Why is there no way to simply disappear?
>>
Because that would be too good to be true.
>>
> Want to suicide for years now
> Literally too fucking unmotivated to go to my spot (found a rather remote, peaceful place to get the blood flowing)
> "Nah...it's so hot today. Tommorow, then!"
> "Nah...I kinda want to finish that manga. Tommorow, then!"
> Fully aware that my survival instinct is fucking with me and it only prolongs my suffering
>>
File: 1428027566382.png (269 KB, 459x498) Image search: [Google]
1428027566382.png
269 KB, 459x498
What is the best way to erase myself completely off the earth? What's the smallest explosion that could do it?
>>
suicide is a choice to terminate your own life. to say it is not easy would be to point out the obvious. it's a decision, one that people who aren't insane, female, or addicted really think about, weighing out whether death is the best, is what they've concluded to be the only logical act.

you are ultimately leaving behind the only world you knew

most people who say they want death are kids, mentally or physically, and they're actually saying "i don't like myself and I can't live in a way that i'm ok with" for whatever reason
>>
Death is disappearing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.