[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they say fewer than 1% of the male population can suck their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464756414483.jpg (10 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
1464756414483.jpg
10 KB, 300x189
they say fewer than 1% of the male population can suck their own dicks to completion.

well i'm one of them. I can literally fuck my own mouth. I am my own onahole. What is left in this world that I cannot do? I've closed the circle! I am the ouroborous, the egyptian god that creates through auto-fellatio. It's like sex on tap, it feels great and I can do it any time I'm alone.

All I have now is a question. Why?
>>
How does it actually feel then? Get graphic.
>>
>>28976942
when was the last time you were stimulated sexually without the use of your hands? It's like that. it's just a heightened sensation of pleasure; you literally give yourself a blowjob, instead of a handjob

instead of the dull mechanical build up to release by fapping, it comes in more intense, higher pitched waves.
>>
You are a faggot, dude. You literally suck dick.
>>
>>28977050
Nah, not even close, it just feeling like sucking someone's dick, since your lips are way more sensitive than end of your penis, but nice memes in this thread.
>>
Hey faggots, Detachable dick Dan here

Step up when you can fuck your own ass, OP

til then you're nothing.
>>
>>28977090
I'm a faggot for my own dick. And no I'm not gay, I've had sex with women, dated, etc. By your logic, you're a faggot as well, since you jerk (your own) dick off.

>>28977092
It feels heavenly. I severely doubt you can even do it yourself.
>>
>>28976869
lach is that you le top kek m8
>>
>>28977219
I did it a long time ago and it was hard to even get off, you just canot focus on your dick when you have something in your mouth/touching your lips. Fucking stop trying to make shit up just to sound cool.
>>
>>28977744
I wish I was making this up. Really. I don't want to be able to suck my dick past the head and jizz in my own mouth. It's unseemly as shit. But I enjoy it too much.

I am literally, morally impelled not to do it too often. Why? Because I have an intense fear that people would be able to tell somehow, and that some kind of universal law would exact it's karmic toll for this kind of act.

No faggot, I'm not making this shit up. The fact that you don't believe me only adds to this pressure.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.