[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies act so exagerrated and phony? I used to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1462061301319.jpg (115 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1462061301319.jpg
115 KB, 1024x904
Why do normies act so exagerrated and phony? I used to think the average normie was pretty subdued most of the time, maybe a little goofy at the most. They always try to be wacky and animated like they're in a bad sitcom or they host a crappy youtube show. Is it the media's fault they act this way?
>>
>>28976590
I would say so, yeah. Especially since this new wave of quirky nerd is the new cool. You don't have to necessarily be nerdy but quirky is now "le special me" meme.
>>
They're just normal. You have no social skills so you think being a boring lump is baseline. It's not.
>>
>>28976590
Nervousness my man. They don't get a lot of alone time so they don't put value in themselves from them self, but from others. Because of this they act animated and lively. One of the few perks of being a NEET/robot is that it can give one the opportunity to develop a sense of worth in your onesome state and not feel the need to act animated in public for self validation. Not like I'm looking down on normies, that's just what I think of the situation
>>
>>28976683
I like how you try and spin a lack of social skills into some deep skill.
>>
>>28976590
True. Every time I visit a -- not even a strictly speaking normal, just a /r9k/ chat somewhere -- the failed normals there are just swapping an aimless stream of inner jokes, exaggerations and insults at each other. I'm the only one who would from time to time ask a factual question ('is this...') or for the meaning of a word.
>>
>>28976711
That said, I'll become just like them in a couple of months.
>>
>>28976669
No, you flaming fuck. People are literally mimicking behavior they see on television. Brain dead parroting chimps are not "normal."
>>
>>28976708
Being lonesome can give you the opportunity to appreciate yourself. But some take that opportunity and just become bitter bots. Some people are fine with being alone. I don't want to be antagonistic to any conclusion these are my thoughts.
>>
It's really fucking annoying when someone says something of no value and expects a response from you to validate that what they said was witty or something. If you don't respond positively or at all then you're considered awkward. Fuck you, it wasn't worth saying you little shit. You don't need to fill up every second with something. So annoying.
>>
>>28976736
Where do you think tv writers get ideas? Real life. Sorry it angers you so much.
>>
>>28976669
>>28976708
why are you attacking people for no reason with your normalfag cancer?

end your life shithead
>>
>>28976765
Because being silent IS awkward. And you can't say something someone says has "no value" (as if a boring autist is a good judge of that), then add even less by being a silent weirdo.
>>
>>28976788
>real life scares me so you should die and not remind me of it
>>
File: 1464701132044.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464701132044.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
best example I can think of
>>
>>28976827
Oh! That's called a smile. It's what people who aren't autistic do in social situations.
>>
>>28976805
>>28976826
sounds like you are the one being scared desu, you are doing your best at trying to show us how normal you are, and how horrible we are for not being one of the many dumbshits you are used to

you will never fit in
>>
>>28976847

>he doesn't know

you don't belong here
>>
>>28976848
>I know you are but what am I?

Nice post
>>
I think it's just a combination of our autism and hyper self awareness where we are blunted emotionally to begin with and then hide any thoughts or outstanding behaviors we may have. Normalfags actually are as stupid as they appear. I used to think it was a ruse too but I eventually learned the truth. I think I'm dumb as fuck so it's a hard pill to swallow than I'm smarter than 99% of people.
>>
>>28976782
This has got to be the stupidest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>28976590
It's entertaining. Who would you rather be around? Some dull drone or an upbeat guy? People reward behaviors they like.
>>
>>28977743
A dull drone. Interacting with upbeat people is like social cardio. It's exhausting.
>>
>>28976782
>>28977576
this is literally the "does art imitate life or does life imitate art" debate
>>
>>28977743

People who actually have interesting things to say.
>>
>>28976866
>>28976826
>>28976782
>>28976708

>Actively being a Norman cuck
>Visiting /r9k/

Failed normies please leave. these posts are just embarrassing
>>
>>28976669
Doesn't matter if fucking chimps is normal
ITS NOT RIGHT
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.