[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you voting for the based libertarian candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: gary.png (515 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
gary.png
515 KB, 946x1024
Why aren't you voting for the based libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, /r9k/?
>>
Why vote for him when you can vote for Donald Trump?
>>
Too radical.
>>
Might as well not even vote if you're gonna vote for someone who will take maybe 2 percent of the popular vote.
>>
Fuck you this guy would cut my NEETbux. Fuck you Trump cucks too. Bernie is my guy.
>>
>>28976544
>open borders

No thanks

original commentu
>>
File: 10.jpg (21 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
21 KB, 400x270
>>28976567
Bernie has the neet mentality AKA he only wants free money for himself
>>
>>28976544
Literally DUDE WEED LMAO: the candidate.
>>
He looks like a stock photo man and his name sounds like something you'd just pull out of your ass. Are we sure he's even real? Maybe the Libertarians want to elect someone who doesn't exist, so that effectively there would be no government anymore.
>>
>>28976544
FEEL THE JOHNSON my fellow robots. Fell his Johnson and all our misery will end.
>>
I usually vote libtardian but Trump is my man now. Who knows when we'll get another candidate this memetastic? I'll be feeling the Johnson again after trumps 8 years are up.
>>
File: feel-the-johnson-man.png (824 KB, 1513x636) Image search: [Google]
feel-the-johnson-man.png
824 KB, 1513x636
>>28976544
It's time to restore America folks.

Trump channels mainstream anger very well, but he has no better idea what to do about the real issues than your mechanic or plumber does. He's a protest vote, no one in their right mind actually wants him for President, we're just all sick and tired of the RNC so we made him their candidate to kill them. And it's obviously worked. They are broken.

Clinton is a 30 year of corruption and lies. The Democrats need to be broken too.

Trump can't do it. He can't erode her voter base, her base hates Trump just as bad as Trumps base hates hers.

Should either take office it will be very close to a civil war situation to say the least.

Johnson is the only reasonable compromise. He has the experience and IQ that Trump lacks, but he doesn't bring the legacy of lies and corruption that Hillary does. His policies are mainstream enough that he can take votes from both their bases.

The time has come. Restore America Now.
>>
I'm voting Trump, because I'm not a bitch nigga.
>>
>>28976544
Because his not really a libertarian and his running mate is anti-gun.
>>
>>28976860
You forgot to edit the left side of the image, dumb redditor
>>
>>28976860

Compromise is the last thing we want. It is never ever a good thing. Trump is good. Anything he can't handle his advisors will instruct him on what to do. There is no indication whatsoever that any other candidate has a higher iq than Trump. Just the opposite in fact. You don't get that rich by being a moron. Even a tiny amount of money borrowed then paid back isn't enough even for someone 1sd above the mean in iq. Trump is brilliant and I'm putting all my chips on red this go around.
>>
Because I'm voting Donald Trump.;
>>
>>28976544
Because Johnson is a softspoken beta whose shit was pushed in the last 2 times he attempted to push his libertarian bs into adult politics.
>>
>>28976964
>4 bankruptcies
>>
File: strip30n-2-web.jpg (24 KB, 750x394) Image search: [Google]
strip30n-2-web.jpg
24 KB, 750x394
>Libertarians
I don't vote for memes.
>>
Because Trump
>>
>>28977001
>4 bankruptcies of hundreds investments

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: 5-fFEb07.png (114 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
5-fFEb07.png
114 KB, 248x248
I use to until he got campaign funding and now theres no real need to anymore.

Now I'm trying to help out GILF waifu Jill
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45 KB, 596x628
>>28976567
>Voting for Sanders
>>
Why havent you registered for voting yet, assholes?
>>
>>28976544
Libertarians are the dumbest ppl in this country
>>
>>28976544
you mean the guy who advertises on omegle
i'd rather not waste my vote, thanks.
>>
>>28976544
Because 3rd parties always lose you mongoloid.
>>
>>28977137
I have and I did.

Trump 2016
>>
>2016
>not wanting to MAGA with Trump
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.