[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im getting some weed in the mail from my friend. All i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: d20.jpg (13 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
13 KB, 420x420
So im getting some weed in the mail from my friend. All i want in this world is to get high as fuck and veg out for a day, but idk if my parents are gonna look through my mail or not. I used to have other drugs come in the mail til they caught on. How can i go about getting my hands on this weed? Its illegal for them to go through my mail right? Im 24, and i think its in a pen
>>
Private po box obviously
>>
>>28976379

Ryan, go to bed and stop buying drugs or I'm telling Jack about this. And you know he can't keep a secret.
>>
>>28976410
How does that work? I have 0 money btw

>>28976420
Idk either of those people
>>
>>28976470

Go to the post office and tell them you need an anonymous box for receiving drugs. They'll help you out.
>>
>>28976519
Man that doesnt sound like a good idea
>>
>>28976674
The post office usually has special discounts for drug users, depending on which drug.
>>
>>28976694
Now i know youre fucking with me, u gonna get me arrested
>>
>>28976694
>>28976519
THIS

Make sure you say you're having heroin delivered, it gets a 66% discount because of government subsidies.
>>
>>28976713
You didn't know this immediately? Maybe drugs aren't for you
>>
>>28976723
Also break some weed off and give it to the postal worker as a sign of good faith .
>>
Hahahahha guys very funny
>>
Get the mail for them.
>>
>>28977091
They wont let me do that because theyve caught me in the past
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.