[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that only white people get to enjoy life? Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11
File: 2016.png (663 KB, 453x657) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
663 KB, 453x657
Do you think that only white people get to enjoy life?

Think about it. They get to fuck girls online without effort, they are not judged poorly on their race, and they get to enjoy being assholes with no negative repercussions outside of some whining SJWs.

I don't think a white "robot" exists, neither by the castrated normalfag definition or the original definition. They are essentially women, and do not know hardship.
>>
>>28976360
Poor white people are the most disadvantaged group in America.
>>
>>28976380
That's wrong though, because I know for a fact that plenty of poor white men are taken in by different couchsurfing sites, women, and kind people (who only extend it to whites).

If you're a poor white guy, just make a post on /r9k/ and some racist weeb girl will let you live with her
>>
Yeah, pretty much. White people are the world's "default people"

They're hardly ever judged or pre-judged by their race alone
>>
HAHAHAHA

Ok fine, I admit it. Yes, I'm a NEET virgin, but yes I also admit I could probably get laid if I looked for a day online or asked for some sex on this imageboard. I just liek the attention honestly.

Feels fucking good to be white, I'd be screwed if I were a chink, beaner , or nigger.
>>
Some women lurk black men so you niggers can't be robots either
Spics and sandies are the only race that can be robots
>>
>>28976395

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, my lesser-race friend. White people don't get a magic free ride through life. Most of the robots on this site are white. Just because whites and asians have higher IQ's than the brown races doesn't automatically guarantee they'll develop social skills or even have the luck to find their place in life.
>>
File: 1449597508369.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1449597508369.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>28976360
>They get to fuck girls online without effort, they are not judged poorly on their race, and they get to enjoy being assholes with no negative repercussions outside of some whining SJWs.

As a poor white virgin who can not drive and is constantly getting white guilt shoved in my face in the form of 'micro-aggressions' or 're-appropriations of culture':

fuck you.
>>
>>28976489
>calls me lesser race
>immediately tries to extend dominance over me
>calls himself a robot

Ok then, I can see how you are oppressed. Also yes, you do get a free ride through life. RIGHT NOW there is a white NEET on this board who's living with a girl he fucks while she works. That could be you, as everyone knows women love evil assholes like yourself.

>higher IQ's than the brown races doesn't automatically guarantee they'll develop social skills

There are different types of IQ, and a social IQ is one of them. You're probably just a retard in most areas, and even so there's a girl on this board who'll fly to fuck you jsut based on your whiteness.

>find their place in life

Barely anyone ever really does, you aren't special. Keep whining you big baby, to me you are just a woman.
>>
>>28976489
I'm
>>28976539

and he's right.

>Be white male

>Get turned down for all forms of unemployment, welfare, and food stamp services
>Get turned down from colleges or financial aid
>Expected to just "Get ahead" with absolutely no options
>>
>>28976539
>is constantly getting white guilt shoved in my face in the form of 'micro-aggressions' or 're-appropriations of culture':

I don't understand how a bunch of mentally ill white girls who are mostly confined to Tumblr and certain college campuses is such a big deal to you. You aren't being oppressed. Neither are minorities but they certainly aren't getting all the sexual opportunities and breaks that white guys get.

If that is the biggest gripe you have, rather than being called a savage gook or a nigger spearchucker, made to feel inferior at all times, then you've got it very good my friend.

You sound like an enormous whiner.
>>
File: 1391170368292.gif (9 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
1391170368292.gif
9 KB, 250x301
Oh shit, I know that girl.

She's seen my dick. I probably have nudes of her somewhere, but I don't want to dig them up. I think she's a camgirl or something anyways, so you could probably find some better nudes yourself.
>>
>>28976577
I know her on skype and have her nudes and feet pics. Go brag someplace else.
>>
File: 1368635631497.png (62 KB, 692x493) Image search: [Google]
1368635631497.png
62 KB, 692x493
>>28976574
>>28976543
>>28976360

k i l l

y o u r

s e l f

(you) block
>>
I'm so glad I'm not white.
I can spend an hour in the sun and suddenly I can get away with pretty much anything.
>>
>>28976360
Look, if white people figured out how to digitize their dicks and pussies, who am I to criticize them?
>>
>>28976587
I don't really remember much about her besides "she's seen my dick".
>>
I don't care for this racebait stuff honestly. All I have to add is that I've never benefited from my race. I work a dead end job making 30 grand a year. I'm a wizard. I'm a king of manlets, and people at my workplace of all races laugh at me.
I'm not trying to make this a competition for the worst life on r9k. I'm just trying to say that being a robot happens regardless of race. Being pathetic or an outcast happens to losers across the world and it pisses me off when people claim other pathetic people can't be robots because of a factor that matters less now than at any othet time in history. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>28976681
>matters less now than at any othet time in history.

Still matters to women and racists from /pol/
>>
>>28976360
I know its bait but
>get to fuck girls online without effort
Anyone can if they arent socially inept.
>they are not judged poorly on their race
If you are white and live in a black neighborhood you will be judged based on your race, just like an Asian living in a Russian neighborhood.
>they get to enjoy being assholes with no negative repercussions
Everybody is an asshole, its not confined to whites.

>>28976429
Whites don't even make up a quarter of the world population. If we are going by numbers Chinese are the default people.
>>
>>28976698
>Still matters to women

nah. Maybe you chased some girl who didn't like your race. Oh fucking well. Doesn't mean white people have it easier.

Also, there's a reason /pol/ keeps leaking into /r9k/ and vice versa. A lot of virgin nerds outraged they can't get pussy while other races are mixing that shit like a melting pot.

It's not hard to understand why people on /pol/ are asshurt 99% of the time. Because 99% of the time people don't give a shit about race.
>>
>>28976733
>Maybe you chased some girl who didn't like your race. Oh fucking well. Doesn't mean white people have it easier.

Most girls don't like blacks and most girls in america feel the same about asians and indians, so if you were white then yeah you'd have a pretty easy time
>>
>>28976360
>Enjoy life

Explain why my cock is throbbing because I've been a virgin my whole life.
>>
File: 1429839401643.png (67 KB, 1228x994) Image search: [Google]
1429839401643.png
67 KB, 1228x994
>>28976726
>get to fuck girls online without effort
Anyone can if they arent socially inept.

IS THAT RIGHT? Pic related dumbass

>If you are white and live in a black neighborhood

No one wants to live in a black neighborhood, not even blacks

>Everybody is an asshole, its not confined to whites.

Whites tend to have a higher rate of sociopathy and Dark Triad personalities
>>
>>28976726
No, not default by population. Whites can go pretty much anywhere in the world unmolested (except for parts of the middle east but that's only because you've been fucking with them for the past 100 years), whites can date any race, whites are seen as the standard of beauty in ALL countries, etc
>>
>>28976733
>Because 99% of the time people don't give a shit about race.

They do in Europe, and /pol/ says people secretly do.
>>
>>28976360
I think this only applies to America. I'm a white European robot, kissless handholdless hugless friendless virgin, ugly, poor, never get any response from people but scorn and mocking. Not an asshole.
>>
>>28976791
LOL you got rekt

Niggers eternally btfo
>>
>>28976733
Yeah, no, white men can date ANY race. I've never heard of a white guy getting rejected for being white

You cannot say that for other races.
>>
>>28976814
Thanks for showing I was right.
>>
>>28976791
Owned.

pwned
>>
>>28976867
This made me laugh harder than it should have. I'm bringing pwned back now.
>>
>>28976879
>>28976867
Whites showing to be evil yet again
>>
>>28976791
What race is she, fammarinopai?
>>
>>28976969
asian, indian mix
>>
>>28976791
>IS THAT RIGHT? Pic related dumbass
You can't force preferences on people. If someone would't want to date me because I have acne scars i'd think shes a cunt but I would move on and find someone who doesn't care. Don't put pussy and a pedestal.
>No one wants to live in a black neighborhood, not even blacks
No one wants to live in a white trash neighborhood, not even white trash.
>Whites tend to have a higher rate of sociopathy and Dark Triad personalities
Racial Jews have the highest IQ, Abo bread stealing fucks have the lowest and subraces of asians exist ranging from bred fighters to manipulative jew tier merchants.
>>28976795
>Whites can go pretty much anywhere in the world unmolested
Poes law desu. If you are serious, check out "in group preferences". It explains every group has well, INGROUP preferences.
>whites are seen as the standard of beauty in ALL countries
In most cultures darker skin = working class = less wealthy. Pale skin = nobility = wealthy
>>
>>28976984
2 of the most self-hating races of girls then

You had no chance
>>
>>28977004
explain. Right now
>>
>>28977003
Women of all races have a strong preference for white men, which means whites cannot be robots

EOD
>>
>>28977003
>You can't force preferences on people

A preference precludes something you'd rather have, but it doesn't eliminate consideration of other options.

If a girl will ONLY date whites, then being of another race is a deal breaker for her. It is more than preference at that point.

Most white men enjoy the fact that most women only consider whites as worth dating.

I respect your desire to see the world as a fair place, but the Just World fallacy is disproven daily.

You are born with or without the faculties to enjoy some aspects of life.
>>
File: 1462594421296.jpg (10 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1462594421296.jpg
10 KB, 370x370
>>28976360

>and do not know hardship

Literally being this much of a self-entitled self-righteous fucklord of a thundercunt.

Hardship is relative. Muh patriarchy or muh white privilege don't mean that people that benefit from those structures don't suffer. Life is suffering. Everybody suffers.

OP is a fag of unprecedented proportions.
>>
>>28976853
>I've never heard of a white guy getting rejected for being white

I've been rejected by Black women and Asian women for being white. The black chick literally told me straight up she doesn't date white boys.

Just because you're not white and haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>28977116
>I've been rejected by Black women and Asian women for being white

I dont believe this for a single second
>>
>>28977084
>Everybody suffers.

Most naive thing I've read all year
>>
honestly the status of "white" online is ridiculous, because it completely fucking diminishes in real life when they guy is ugly unless you're a FoB asian girl
>>
>>28977116
So you met two very rare non-white women who don't prefer white men. Good for you. Now ask out another asian or black girl and they'll be all over your dick.

>"I love hywyte men, they're so much more manly than my own race and NIGGERS"

>"Oh thank you anon, I hate my own race and ugly hispanic men. We're NIGGERS! Please call me a nigger coon while you fuck me anon"
>>
>>28977180
please die very soon.

-management
>>
>>28977218
who's "management"?

I'm kind of paranoid it's god or something
>>
>>28977197
this has literally never happened
>>
>>28977082
>If a girl will ONLY date whites, then being of another race is a deal breaker for her. It is more than preference at that point.
Yeah, its flat out racism. But you can't force someone to date someone they don't want to. Its a pretty grey area imo. It falls between actual preferences/choice and just flat out racism.
>I respect your desire to see the world as a fair place
I don't.
>Most white men enjoy the fact that most women only consider whites as worth dating.
Have you thought it could be because of behavioral reasons? Theory time, I wouldn't date shaniqua if she acted like a fucking baboon infront of people. I'd date a black woman, but not a nigger.
>>
File: 1431064785098-0.jpg (67 KB, 750x576) Image search: [Google]
1431064785098-0.jpg
67 KB, 750x576
>>28977257
You are not a woman. You date based on beauty which is found in all races, but women date based on status. White men have more immediate status whether they are losers or not, so the girl thinks the white man will make her look better when she is seen with him in public or around friends.
>>
>>28977257
>behavioural reasons

Lol, no

Tyrone has a better chance with white girls than Urkel
>>
File: 1463229510531.jpg (96 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1463229510531.jpg
96 KB, 635x600
>>28977162

>"Captain we have located the fag that thinks he's the only one with a hard life! Orders sir?"
>"Kill it. Kill it with aids."
>>
lmao @ the whites trying to damage control ITT

deep down, they know they're not robots

whiny retards just whine over nothing

they couldn't live 1 day of our lives
>>
>>28976360
I'm white and I had to put a bit of effort every time I've fucked. Quit with the stereotypes already, dude
>>
>>28977314
>You are not a woman
Did I imply I was?
>but women date based on status. White men have more immediate status whether they are losers or not, so the girl thinks the white man will make her look better when she is seen with him in public or around friends.
Sounds behavioral/pathological to me

>>28977333
>Tyrone has a better chance with white girls than Urkel
>I'd date a black woman, but not a nigger.
Behavioral
>>
>>28977412
>a bit

meanwhile a non-white has to literally kill himself to even get a 5/10, while you get a girl with "a little effort"

Also fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>28976360
We bring suffering upon one another these days.

The jews did their job well. Social media has completely destroyed the west at this point. It is the reason social justice has become so huge. Thanks scheckleberg. Viacom wasn't able to complete it for so long with Nick World News pushed on children.
>>
It's more about wealth than race, but there are some exceptions (Pajeet, Asian males in general)
>>
>>28977467
Define 5/10. You mean a white girl? Just find poorer ones.
>>
>>28977467
I've seen non-whites that didn't kill themselves with girls higher than 5/10, quit being so angry and you'll get somewhere eventually
>>
>>28977512
how does a manlet, ugly, loser neckbard who lives with his parents represent wealth to an asian FOB jsut because he's white?
>>
>>28977520
dude all you have to do in real life to get a girl is to go up to one that's kind of cute and ask them for a date

I seen ugly fatass Indian dudes with qt Asian girls in real life

But only white dudes can get girls on 4chan, because girls on 4chan are super picky
>>
>>28977517
>dating white women in 2016

Do you hate yourself?

>>28977520

And they were likely all sluts
>>
>>28977558
>dude all you have to do in real life to get a girl is to go up to one that's kind of cute and ask them for a date

I'm white and have done that about 27 times so far and they either grimaced or rejected me. I lift, I groom myself and everything. You either have it or you dont, and I dont have it.

Fuck you you smug prick.
>>
>>28977595
i'm the guy that's too shy to ask girls out, so don't call me a smug prick
>>
>>28976577
>>28976587
Practically everyone on 4chan has. Her boyfriend is a massive cuck whom she has no respect for. He's providing for her while she literally can't go a day without crushing on a new guy.
>>
>>28977595
You'll land one, hang in there
>>
File: 1392859242391.png (242 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
1392859242391.png
242 KB, 367x358
>>28977785
>just keep getting BTFO by women bro ;)
>being told to fuck off so many times totally wont negatively affect you in any way

There comes a point where you realize it isnt for you.

Fuck off asshole
>>
>>28977558
Where have you ever seen an indian male with an asian woman? That doesnt exist
>>
faking it wont make you a normie. normies will still outcast you and think you're weird no matter how normal you try to act. when reality eventually hits you, you'll be back in the same place you were before, except probably more frustrated.
>>
>>28977254
First hand experience, I have been with a lot of Hispanic girls who hate their men and want to be called a spic, beaner, etc.
>>
>>28977862
Get to 50 and then insult me if I'm still wrong.
>>
>>28977942
Chad said in >>28977785 to just keep trying though. 100 more tries cant be too much to ask, and then if i still dont get it, then maybe 1000 more
>>
>>28977968
I'm pretty sure since he's on a trend it will continue. You should probably put a lido n it.
>>
>>28977969
As unfunny and shitty as it sounds, it's still true
>>
>>28977986
Which is true? >>28977785 or >>28977942
>>
>>28978011
this >>28977785

Hang in there faggots, it's gonna be alright
>>
>>28978049
If I were in front of you, I'd likely be curb stomping you right now.
>>
>>28978064
Nevermind the fact that you couldn't, you shouldn't
>>
File: Me.png (596 KB, 404x624) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
596 KB, 404x624
>>28978097
I could actually. Pic related

You should stick it back up your ass
>>
>>28978124
You don't look like you could reach that high. But seriously, shit sucks but hang in there, you fucking cretin, it's gonna be ok.
>>
>>28976360
Black guy here.

Dating is virtually impossible except with mentally unstable fat chicks, and I'm borderline autistic, but I've really worked my ass off to build a reasonably stable social life with many close friends, a lucrative and gainful career, and a rich assortment of interests and hobbies.

I very much enjoy my life, even if it isn't chock full of the same kinds of hedonistic pleasures that Chads / Tyrones and pretty much any woman have on tap.

I've yet to meet a white guy that had a hard time dating though - like women, all they have to do is lower their standards if things aren't working out for them, which is in itself somewhat of a luxury.
>>
>>28978171
I will pray for your death tonight

>>28978221
I'm very sorry anon, but take comfort in the fact that even I can't make it, and I've known white men who've done what you have and still cant get a decent woman.

It might be micro-gestures that women dont like or maybe you have bad pheromones. Maybe womens' standards have just risen higher like everyone said.

At the end of the day you have to accept that you, I, and others are simply not cut out to get a gf. It cant be easy to swallow though.

The only hard part is seeing all these normalfags bragging about having a gf and treating it like it's easy to accomplish.
>>
>>28978284
>tonight

Go all-in and pray for my death throughout the whole week. You'll learn a thing or two.
>>
File: 1378281754667.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1378281754667.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>28978221

I'm not even black and your story makes me angry. I don't know what I can do to make you feel better except telling you that I understand that the universe isn't fair and not everyone gets to have fun sexy times no matter what they do.

I would suggest that you start lifting though, if only to nip this message in the bud that even as an optimized minority, you still can't get pussy without being white. ESPECIALLY not online.

Have a picture of a girl's pussy to cheer up.
>>
No, white people dont enjoy life at all

They have to much hate

If god ever existed 95% of them would never get ANY chance to see the light of god.
>>
>>28976489
>Most of the robots on this site are white
Because they are failed normies

>white people
>hardship

Fuck
Off
>>
>>28976360
No, good looking people get to enjoy life. Ugly, fat, unremarkable white people are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>28976562
I'm Indian and get rejected from all of those as well.
>>
>>28980474
just like in the advertisements...
>>
>>28977760
Is her cuck Rook?
>>
I think poor white trash probably gets it worse. There's some people that feel bad for blacks but nobody feels bad for pwt. People expect blacks to be losers but not white people.
>>
>>28980699
thanks for proving my point in OP
>>
>>28976360
white = normie
>>
>>28976395
>>28976543
can you expand on this NEET who lives off his gf and how can I get in a similar situation?
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.