[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >NEET >never work in my entire life >get a call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462337940489.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1462337940489.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>23
>NEET
>never work in my entire life
>get a call from McDonald
>interview start in 1 hour
>anxiety everywhere

this is my first time
and i have a fucking stress all over my body like i m about to vomit
>>
Don't worry, unless your name is c3po, you're not getting that job
>>
>not getting a job at a grocery store doing menial tasks like stocking shelfs

Enjoy your fast-paced burger serving hell
>>
>>28975876
McDonalds is really lax with their interviews. I interviewed there at 18, all they asked was what position I wanted and what hours I'm available to work. Don't get too stressed over it.
>>
>>28975876
all u need is swag to be a fry chef
>>
>starting a new job today
>woke up 4 hours in advance and arrived an hour early
>just so I'm not late
Bit nervous as well
>>
>tfw took a shit in the fryer on the day I got fired
>>
>>28976057
well now you look desperate. gotta shoot for 15 minutes tops
>>
>>28975876
Don't stress anon. Once they see how much of an autistic retard you they aren't going to give you that job anyway.
>>
>>28976079

Nigger bosses don't give a fuck if you arrive early and don't clock in until your scheduled time

They only care if you're late
>>
Ask for $15 an hour
>>
File: 1463547272740.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1463547272740.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
Op here , the manager didn't hire me
i talked like a retard, he give me 3 chances to present to him but i fucked up
when he ask what do you like about us and i freeze and couldn't give him an answer

maybe i should commit suicide now
>>
>>28977826
I did the same thing last year at Mcdo interview.
>>
>>28977826
in the future

>figure out what questions you might get asked
>visualize in your mind the environment in which the interview will take place in, visualize all sorts of normie managers asking you those questions, try to visualize their faces, especially the faces you fear they will make

come up with acceptable, bland answers and practice saying them, first in your mind, then by enunciating them slowly and clearly while you visualize the above

fucking up a mcjob is hard but there are stores everywhere so a soulcrushing shitty fast food job is not yet out of reach for you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.