[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the dentist >4 holes >they had to teach me how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1447089243747.jpg (98 KB, 929x856) Image search: [Google]
1447089243747.jpg
98 KB, 929x856
>go to the dentist
>4 holes
>they had to teach me how to brush my teeth
>still feel like I'm doing it wrong
>>
>>28975502
it's genetics senpai
>>
>>28975502
I didn't brush my teeth for 3 years in my twenties and didn't get any cavities. I don't like sugar though
>>
>>28975716
I do eat a lot of sugar.
Drink a lot of juice and shit on the daily that probably has a lot of sugar in it.
What do you drink?
>>
>>28975742
Tea or coffee (both with milk, can't stand them black) or water. Yeah it's probably the juice
>>
Dentists are fucking quacks, they tell you you must fix problems that don't exist and fuck with your teeth just to extort money out of you. Go to different ones and they'll each tell you different bullshit, it's just a routine to them. I went despite rarely brushing my teeth in years and they commended me on my teeth health, they probably don't even check before deciding what kind of quackery they will peddle to scam you out of money. People lived for thousands of years without dentistry and did just fine.
>>
3 holes for me
sucks ass
>>
>>28975716
>Not brushing teeth for 3 years
Pure degeneracy. Do you also not take a shower?
>>
>>28975502
Fucking sick. I dip tobacco (I know it's nasty but it's my only vice) and I don't have holes in my goddamn teeth. Atleast use some goddamn mouthwash
>>
>>28975795
Yeah but people back then ate hardly any sugar, plus if you had cavity they would pull out your tooth- barbers used to take care of that.
>>
>>28975502
tfw dentist later on today
>>
>>28976815
>tfw it went ok
>>
>>28978089
what'd they tell you?
>>
>>28975795
Enjoy your gingivitis
Originakio
>>
How are you supposed to brush your teeth? I brush twice a day and my dentist always says I'm not doing it properly, like nigga I've even googled this shit
>>
File: teeth.png (1 MB, 1500x1213) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
1 MB, 1500x1213
>>28978119
she said your teeth are ok but you miss [this bit] when you're brushing so hold the brush like this
>>
>>28975502
>Based Ronny O'Sullivan
>>
>>28978194
literally this
I've heard you should do circular motions, but what the fuck how? there's not space for that
>>
>>28978686
smaller toothbrush
>>
>get letter from dentist
>haven't been since 2013
>tell me I need to come in for a cleaning
>drink shit tons of coffee and terrible about flossing
I'm scared
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.