[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls prefer it when a man has a shaved body? I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1334919509734.jpg (48 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1334919509734.jpg
48 KB, 250x300
Do girls prefer it when a man has a shaved body? I'm really hairy so I need to know if I should get rid of it or not.
>>
Girls like hairy men since it reminds them of daddy
>>
>>28975429
This
My girlfriend likes men with beards because her dad has a big beard and hairy chest
I have problem on the beard part but my love carpet is her favorite part to play around with

To OP, there are 7 billion or 7 milliard people on world, just be who you are you will find a girl that you approve of that she approves of you
>>
>>28975414
no dont shave it is gross and weird this cancer needs to stop

>women should shave and look like little kids
>men should shave and look like women

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>28975464
>there are 7 billion or 7 milliard people on world

are you unsure whether or not there are 7 billion or 7 million people in the world?
>>
Depends on the girl, some like you looking like a fucking gorilla, others like you looking like you just came out of the womb. Its your call anon
>>
>>28975429
>>28975466
>all these incest fetishists
why
>>
Anything besides backhair is good so long as its clean/trimmed. Backhair is universally considered gross by women.
Although if your /fit/ shaving could help to show off your core.
>>
>>28975466
Women should shave their armpits though. I don't mind a bit of pube as long as it's trimmed.
>>
>>28975479
million =/= milliard
billion == milliard
billion is american speak for milliard
it goes
>million
>milliard
>billion
>billiard
or american speak
>million
>billion
>trillion
>>
>>28975479
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales
for more info
>>
>>28975528
except that brits now often say billion instead
>>
>>28975553
>brits
Who was even talking about Britain?
>>
>>28975414
Shave everything but your balls. Chicks dig hairy balls. The hairier the better. My gf likes to braid my ballhair into pigtails and play cowgirl.
>>
>>28975526
no hairy armpits are the best. shaved legs are nice tho
>>
>>28975528
We also use milliard, billiard, etc in dutch.
I have made mistakes thanks to this, when an american talks about a trillion, I need to realise that he actually means a billion.

Shit can get a bit confusing.
>>
>>28975528
>milliard

why u use this archaic word tho, nobody uses it anymore.
>>
>>28975414
Women HATE bodyhair

I'm Sasquatch-mode and I absolutely repel women

As soon as I start making money I'm gonna get a full body wax
Legs, arms, everything it's all coming off
>>
>>28975579
The only relevant place on this board that primarily speaks English? And you aren't going to tell me that canadians say milliard.

If you want to be judgey about the language people use, instead of adapting to modern standards, you might want to just speak your own language then.
>>
Some women like hair, some don't.
So just do whatever you're more comfortable with.
>>
>>28975414
I like my man hairy
Back hair and shoulder hair are not a plus but I won't mind if I liked you. My last boyfriend had back hair like a werewolf.
>>
>>28975625
>why u use this archaic word tho
>archaic
nope, its still used

>nobody uses it anymore
I use it

>>28975607
yea, it is, but mainly because USA made their short scale

>>28975664
>The only relevant place on this board that primarily speaks English?
Not everyone who speaks English is from Great Britain

>And you aren't going to tell me that canadians say milliard
They use both short and long scale by wikipedia words at least, so yea, they do.

>If you want to be judgey about the language people use
Judgey sounds wrong, I think you meant "judgy" but you could also use "judgmental"

>instead of adapting to modern standards
I am going learn all possible ways to solve the problem, thanks.

>you might want to just speak your own language then
I do that on day to day basis.
>>
>>28975809
Kill yourself, this is why you are on r9k.
>>
>>28975809
If you are not from a country that primarily speaks English, you don't really have the right to complain about how native speakers speak their own language.

Sorry you cant afford the updated English text books. If you want to use our language you should really stay up to date Pajeet.
>>
>>28975414
Definitely get rid of it, that shit sucks and it's not attractive.
>>
>>28976132
Sounds like you have body dysmorphia.
>>
>>28976070
Bro, you barely manage to speak your native language, give him a break.
>>
>>28976151
I'm treating myself by shaving and presenting myself as a nice effeminate faggot. What did you ever did?
>>
>>28975414
It depends on the girl.
Mine lives in turkey, a pretty hairy country, but doesn't like men with facial hair, hairy arms or whatever.
I'm asian so I don't really get hairy which is lucky for her I guess.
>>
>>28976222
>lucky for her

Till your small penis got her to be unlucky
>>
>>28976245
6 inches is supposed to be a bit more than average.
>>
>>28975414
Do you like girls with hairy anuses and unibrows?
>>
>>28976245
I used to be worried about this actually, I'm 5 inches but luckily for me she's tight and my girth gives her problems.
>>28976269
Fuck off don't speak for me.
>>
File: 1420168438249.jpg (36 KB, 502x460) Image search: [Google]
1420168438249.jpg
36 KB, 502x460
>>28975464
>just be who you are you will find a girl that you approve of that she approves of you
>>
>>28976298
That's nice, then. I hope it'll work out between you two.
>>
>>28976345
Thanks anon, we met in a game so it's an LDR - it's been 2 years so far.
>>
>>28976280
It's not really the same - guys can also have unibrows and hairy anuses.
>>
>>28976370
As long as you still see each other it's alright, I've had a kind of the same thing once and it went well. Then I've stepped up my game and fucked everything but it's ok, it's what I do
>>
File: 1464314303277.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1464314303277.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>28976192
Smooth bodies feel nice under the sheets anon.
What are you doing? I've tried waxing my legs but failed like a fucker at the first strip and ripped my skin off.
>mfw there was so much skin gone gf never wants me to wax again
>>
>>28975625
Some languages originally took the word milliard and still use it. It gets mixed up sometimes.
>>
>>28975429
True
>>28975499
Wtf have you never had a girl call you daddy? It's creepy and trashy, but kinda hot. They want a copy of their own dad unless he was a deadbeat, those girls go for anyone
>>
>>28977540
If a girl ever called you daddy unironically, I feel sorry for you
>>
>>28975414
Who gives a fuck some woman like it some don't. Unless Your a swimmer or something and shaving actually benefits you in a practical way shaving yourself when your naturally hairy is just telling yourself that your not good enough. Fuck what some woman want. Im hairy as fuck with a thick beard and for a while I thought I was gross because of my hair then I realized that my hairyness is just an expression of my manliness. If you want you can be one of those effeminent faggots who have to shave to feel good about themselves but for real man embrace the inner beast. My girl loves my hair, especially my chest and beard. Just let the man in you roar and don't belittle yourself to becoming some mascara wearing bare bodied faggot. If you have hair I don't think you should shave it. That shits for swimmers and pussies. Embrace your beast my friend.
>>
>>28977662
>hehe if you shave you aren't a real man!

Spot the faggot with a pathetic, feminine jawline.
>>
>>28977704
He can have whatever feminine jawline there is, he's right and you're an effeminate faggot that can't pass
>>
>>28977704
Spot the wispy-tache hairless twink.

Bet you post in asspained manlet threads
>>
Some girls like body hair, some don't. Girls can convince themselves that they like/dislike just about anything, so I wouldn't worry about it. If a girl asks you to shave and the pussy's good, then shave. I recommend keeping the pubes trimmed, though.

>>28975429
This is definitely true for a lot of them.
>>
Not a girl but I think trimmed body hair looks best. Somewhere in the middle from full on sheep mode and naked mole rat mode.
>>
>>28977892
's all good since you like tits because they remind you of your mom.
>>
>>28975414

Don't. It's a pain in the ass. Very, VERY few girls will reject you by the time they get to see your body hair, so save yourself the trouble. Get fit instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 553x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 553x983
>Who gives a fuck some woman like it some don't. Unless you're a swimmer or something and shaving actually benefits you in a practical way shaving yourself when your naturally hairy is just telling yourself that your not good enough. Fuck what some woman want. Im hairy as fuck with a thick beard and for a while I thought I was gross because of my hair then I realized that my hairyness is just an expression of my manliness. If you want you can be one of those effeminent faggots who have to shave to feel good about themselves but for real man embrace the inner beast. My girl loves my hair, especially my chest and beard. Just let the man in you roar and don't belittle yourself to becoming some mascara wearing bare bodied faggot. If you have hair I don't think you should shave it. That shits for swimmers and pussies. Embrace your beast my friend
>>
>>28977860
what the fuck you got against twinks, hoss
>>
File: GET OUT 1 6 2016.jpg (118 KB, 714x530) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT 1 6 2016.jpg
118 KB, 714x530
>>28975464
>my gf
GET OUT OFF MY BOARD FUCKING CHAD NORMIE SHIT FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.