[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Supervillains for the third time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x640
Continuation because it was archived again. This post is merely so we can decide on another place to collaborate.
Where do u guys wanna go? I could make a google drive folder later tonight or something where we put all the art and ideas.
Maybe some drawfag could assist in making a comic.
>pic i made from first thread
>>
the other drawfag reporting in
>>
>>28975361

this is the most autistic shit i've seen in a while
>>
Is it okay to suggest more villains?
>>
>>28975500
Totally, go for it dude
>>
>>28975500
hoping its some cool mofo instead of some edgelord stuff
>>
>>28975361
>Alias: Phantom Pain
>Superpower: The power to inflict pain of the severity of my choosing
>Superhero costume: A full suit of armor

Being able to inflict pure pain would be pretty neato as you'd render your opponents useless cause they'd be in so much agony and if the pain was too great they'd just pass out, however I'd be deathly afraid of encountering something that can't feel pain such as skeletons or the undead therefore I would wear a full suit of armor as skeletons and zombies will most likely have only melee shit and they won't be able to bite or punch through steel
>>
Just...where do you guys want to go to continue this? I don't wanna spam r9k with this anymore lmao
>>
>>28975523
>>28975542
>Greg (short for Egregore)

>has no distinct shape, it's more of an invisible cloud than anything
>a sentient meme that is formed by the collection of ideas and consciousness from the league.

>it's "powers" and abilities are dependent on the power of the collective thought of the league. if they think about it lazily, it will be lazy and weak willed. if they are really persistent with their memes, it will be strong enough to manipulate the physical realm.
>it can manifest itself in different ways, object manipulation, short term reality shifts, mind warps, ghosts(?)
>it can be spoken to, but in a manner of different and unorthodox ways, and it will respond in such ways.
s-sorry if it's fanficty
>>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2zr3c

Ok
>>
Wait here so ou can edit. We'll take out the trolls
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1sKvd4yYFRQDiN17EmrH_ugqg196knZoDRiuLckYC550/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Here is the folder in general.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2zr3Cao85X6WFcwaDg3dmxxSUE&usp=sharing
>>
File: 1433127245579.jpg (211 KB, 800x494) Image search: [Google]
1433127245579.jpg
211 KB, 800x494
That thing is not connecting so i cant edit anything.

Im making the shittiestt comic ever with some of the villains but it will take me a good while to finish it, ill make a thread for it later.

Also, does anyone have the hastebin tier chart? That would be useful.
>>
>>28976536
http://hastebin.com/xaqelaketi.vhdl
>>
>>28976536
None of them?
eh I'll make a new one in a couple hours
>>
>"Villain" Alias: Jinn (Arabic: Ghost/Genie)
Jinn used to be a low level drug dealer involved with an organized crime syndicate composed of former members of the Italian mafia and several Chinese gangs. Not an initiated mafioso himself Jinn and his unloyal squad of dealers were often looked down upon by initiated members. The syndicate Jinn was associated with would often engage in turf wars with a Muslim gang located in the same metropolitan area. We can assume that Jinn chose the name "Jinn" for the ominous assumptions it would raise in any Arabic gangs attempting to push unto his crew's territory.

>Superpower
There exists a species of microscopic parasite native to the Canadian arctic that has evolved to mimic a human fetus. This disgusting microbe invades the womb of a fertile age woman and implants itself in the same way we see human sperm cells attaching to the vaginal wall. Fetuses rendered from this process develop and are born indistinguishable from human infants. The end result is an adult human possessing but not limited to; extended cardio capacity, secondary heart in the place of an appendix, increased pain threshold compared to humans developed from a regular sperm cell. Adult parasites may also have the ability to slowly repair soft tissue damage when in dark spaces such as a closet or dumpster. The masked criminal known as "Jinn" is believed to be one of these parasites although this is only speculation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.