[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 25
File: 1456418575653s.jpg (6 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1456418575653s.jpg
6 KB, 250x232
>That kid who skipped so much school people started to question if he was expelled or not and started to celebrate whenever he showed up
>That kid who wore a fucking suit to school almost everyday
>That kid who shot 6 students, 2 teachers and the school guard with his older brother's Airsoft gun and got arrested for it
>That arab kid who tried to be emo but didn't understand that it doesn't work
>That kid with Asperger's who tried to tell everyone literally every time that the teacher cancelled the class although it was clear no one believed him
>That kid who dyed his hair white because he wanted to look like Nate River from Death Note and was called "Grandpa kira" by everyone because of it
>That kid that always talked about the UN and couldn't shut the fuck up about it
>That kid who fought with teachers and got kicked out after throwing a chair at the computer science teacher
>That kid who tried to convince people to cut class with him
>That kid who attempted public suicide at school
>Those kid who played in a band and tried to get everyone to buy their disk and shit
>That kid who came to school only 2-4 times in a month to take tests
>That kid who throw a smoke bombs at school

Gotta love highschool, huh?
>>
>That kid who pulled the fire alarm for top bants

that kid was me
>>
>that kid who had his own fan club
>>
>that kid who farted in class and proudly claimed by saying "yeah that was me. Live with it". >that kid that lied all the time and is now running for a local county council seat. >that kid who who got a horrific injury playing football
>>
File: 1464004163082.png (739 KB, 1407x1325) Image search: [Google]
1464004163082.png
739 KB, 1407x1325
>>28975029

>fire alarm goes off
>They have everybody go outside and wait for them to check for a fire
>mfw getting to kill a good 10 minutes of class time
>mfw getting to hang out with my friends while we waited

People like you are true heroes. Have a (you) lad.
>>
>that kid who dressed up in a Santa suit each Christmas and got the girls to sit in his lap and gave them peppermints
>>
File: 1464282923390.jpg (48 KB, 157x283) Image search: [Google]
1464282923390.jpg
48 KB, 157x283
>>28975113
No problem buddy

have one back
>>
>that kid who lived super close to the school so during lunch or long times in between classes, he would just go home and come back before class
>that kid who failed at every fucking test imaginable despite teachers holding his hand all the time and pretty made it impossible for him to fail
>that kid who was quiet all the time until he got super vocal about one particular subject once and then just went back to being quiet
>that kid who was a manlet and had an inferiority complex so he tried acting tough around his peers but when confronted by teachers he would break down
>that kid who straight up punched a teacher
>that kid who always did super well at everything and was absolutely devastated and faced with existential crisis when he got anything but the highest grade
>that kid that always smelt of butter
>that kid who would occasionally break down and start crying out of nowhere
>that kid who had weird insecurities like where he lived and what his dad's name was
>that kid who would fall in love with his class mates and get BTFO all the time
>that kid who was murdered
>>
>>28975000
>that kid that tried to hang himself with earphones in a tree

Those were the fucking days
>>
>>28975205
>>28975113
Faggots, the pair of you
>>
>that kid who reported that there is bomb in the school

Wonder what would happen if he did it today after everything that is going on lately
>>
File: 1463592334469.jpg (55 KB, 665x666) Image search: [Google]
1463592334469.jpg
55 KB, 665x666
That kid who killed himself because his parents didn't allow him to go to a concert.

Why the fuck are normies so pathetic?
>>
>That kid who was pregnant
>That kid who looked perpetually angry and got named "The angry kid"
>That kid who stole locks off of lockers
>That kid who would steal cookies in the cafeteria by hiding it directly under his tray
>That quiet kid who would explode with rage when pushed too far
>>
>That kid who lit a trashcan on fire
That was me
>>
>>28975336
>that kid who exploded with rage when pushed too far

That's me desu
>>
>>28975210
>that kid who had weird insecurities like where he lived and what his dad's name was
me desu
>>
File: 1464244977842.jpg (59 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1464244977842.jpg
59 KB, 418x359
>>28975336
I'm the kid who exploded with rage
>be 8th grade
>be the shy quiet loner kid who always got bullied
>be a normal day
>Bully starts calling me a frog
>mfw i'm genuinely ugly af and look like a frog
>try to ignore it but they keep calling me a frog for 4 classes straight
>live in yurop so i have only 1 class having multiple subjects
>nonstop bullying for 4 hours subject after subjwct by being called an ugly frog by almost every one of my classmates
>try to ignore it but eventually can't take it anymore
>jump from my seat and turn over the desk
>start punching the desk and kicking the chair while incoherently screaming i hope you all go to hell i hope you all burn
>i'm not even religious
>after i was done punching everything i calm down and feel really sick, pass out
>wake up on the floor surrounded by teachers
>mfw i was the only one who got in trouble for it

>mfw i'm a real life pepe
>>
File: 1370115546891.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1370115546891.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
>That closeted gay kid who acted really weird and faced the wall when everyone had to change for gym
>>
>That kid who's little brother murdered her mother and then shot himself
>That same kids father who necked himself in the third grade, ultimately leaving his daughter a homeless orphan senior year of hs

Mental illness is scary famalam. That whole story was so fucked up
>>
>>28975000
>That kid who throw a smoke bombs at school
I knew that kid. He did it the last day of school as a senior. Wasn't allowed to walk at graduation.
>>
>>28975000
>That kid who got beat up by chad and his no-brainer friends on a weekly basis
>That kid who took his revenge by shitting on chad's mother's car (he lived near me)
Righteous vengeance tastes good, man.
>>
I was the first one at a few schools. It never does get old. I liked the novelty of it all and the speculated, interesting questions I got asked.
>>
>>28975918
I knew a girl who had a similar experience, her dad went off the deep end while she was visiting extended family and killed her mother and little brother, then himself. He left her a note and said it was her fault for ruining her life.

I also happened to look exactly like him.
>>
File: actual admin pic.png (156 KB, 437x359) Image search: [Google]
actual admin pic.png
156 KB, 437x359
>>28975883
That was me you asshole

>that kid who was obviously flirting with you but you were both oblivious and too spineless to do anything about it
>>
>>28975000
>That ass burger kid who smelt of spaghetti and kept showing you his phone case of a lamborghini
>>
>>28976051
I'm sure you and her were best friends after that.

God and she was such a sweet girl. I knew her since elementary school. You'd never guess most of her family has various psychotic or extreme mood disorders.

It makes me sad.

The whole school knew about it, but we didn't see for at least a month after that.
>>
>>28975000
>that kid That's on Mao communist propaganda posters everywhere in the school hallways
>>
File: John_Coffey.jpg (141 KB, 623x400) Image search: [Google]
John_Coffey.jpg
141 KB, 623x400
>>28975817
Kekm80

OG JC
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>28975817

I feel bad for you frog bro
>>
>that kid who starts that kid threads
>>
>that kid who pee'd himself in science class
>that kid who ran out of the bleep test screaming because he peed himself
>That kid who had to do the bleep test with the girls because he wasn't as fit as the boys
>That kid who lifted weights all the time to overcompensate for being in poverty
>That paki emo
>That kid who rode a bike to school and played the mandolin
>That kid who put a stick in his asshole for a dare
>>
File: 1370139759749.jpg (16 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1370139759749.jpg
16 KB, 315x310
>>28976055
I hated gym for this very reason
All the jocks stripped down
It was unfair
>>
>>28975817
>little nigger shit keeps kicking me under the desk all class
>eventually just flip the desk up and onto him while screaming expletives
>teachers asks "are you done?"
>say yes, we put the table back and continue with class normally
>>
>>28976161

What the fuck is a bleep test?
>>
>that kid who ejaculated in front of everyone during penis inspection day

I still can't fucking live it down
>>
>That kid who would eat disgusting concoctions for a dollar during lunch
>That kid who would snort Pixie Stix
>>
>that one kid who jerked off in the toilet at lunch and everyone knew about it

looking at you Tony
>>
>>28976356
dont make the feels come back to me please...
>>
>>28975000
>that kid who cried when we declared war on iraq because she thought it was going to be like the blitz again
>>
>>28975000
>That one kid who committed suicide by driving down a ditch at 70 mph.
>>
>That kid who skipped so much school people started to question if he was expelled or not and started to celebrate whenever he showed up

Literally me. Bullying combined with an unstable home life made me just stay home and sit on my PC till 7am every day then I slept in my clothes.

Teachers tried to get my friends to pass me homework when they came to hang out but they never did and eventually just stopped coming round.
>>
>That kid who OD'd on joy
>>
>that kid who discussed masturbation habits with his classmates
>that kid who was fairly social in class and during recess but then rarely bothered with people or social events during off hours

who here /that kid/
>>
>That kid who posted Mao communism propaganda all over the walls

That was me except I wore all kinds of shirts that had similar propaganda
>>
>>28976471
I hope you've grown out of your autism anon
>>
>>28976340
an endurance test done in PE in british schools
>>
File: 1457038988908.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457038988908.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>28975000

>That kid who skipped 95% of all his classes in 10th grade and no one even knew who he was at the first day of 11th grade
>That kid who tried to scare everyone by doing the helicopter with his penis while people were changing on gym class
>That kid who was so fat and lazy that he faked injuries on every gym class
>That kid who wore a cowboy hat to school everyday
>That kid who offered to school guard cash to let him ditch school
>Those kid who bought the same RC cola at the school cafeteria everyday without exceptions for 6 years straight
> That kid who was obsessed with the military and told everyone he was training to kill terrorists with Call of Duty 4
>That kid with growth issues who was like 4'5" (134 cm) at 9th grade and was mistaken to be a 9 yo
>>
File: pain.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>28976448
>that kid who was fairly social in class and during recess but then rarely bothered with people or social events during off hours

me

Was elementary school friends with all the jocks in my high school so I dodged the fucking storm of bullying they dished out on all the other robots in development. Didn't stop the girls from laughing at me every time I walked past them in the corridor.
>>
>>28976340
FitnessGram
>>
>>28976565
It's done by us Americunts as well.
>>
>that kid who was pasty as fuck who unfortunately had ice white blond hair
>that same kid, who in an attempt to bring colour to his otherwise albino pallette, dyed his hair jet black, only to further emphasise his pallor visage
>that same kid who's roots shined through like the dawn of a brand new day, following the night

He was weird as fuck as well. I felt bad for him.
>>
>>28975246
Somebody in my area posted a warning, telling people to stay away from school the following day. It was a prank and the school was closed the day after. The poor lad got a heavy fine, but was too young for prison.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 882x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 882x480
>>28975000

>That kid with a dead father or mother who would break down crying during class.
>mfw we all made fun of that kid to his face.
>mfw he could never do anything about it.
>>
>>28975468
Kurbanov pls
>>28976161
>tfw everyone stopped after 10 to talk to friends
>tfw you just sat against the wall after 10
>>
>>28976744
It's a thing in Australia too.
>>
>that kid who finally got invited to a party and fucked it up by excessively drinking to hide his discomfort

me
>>
>>28975883
don't drag Schopenhauer into this. he would not approve of your debauchery
>>
>>28976966
"In the sphere of thought, absurdity and perversity remain the masters of the world, and their dominion is suspended only for brief periods."

Anon
>>
File: 1464729649626.png (302 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
1464729649626.png
302 KB, 393x500
>>28975883
that was me

>tfw looking at all those twinks get naked

wew lad
>>
>>28976993
that is only the universal truth.
>>
File: 1464377011986.jpg (120 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
1464377011986.jpg
120 KB, 674x672
>>28975817
>beat the fucking desk
>not the faggots who were bullying you
>>
>>28977098
Why does that one chick have a napkin on her head?
>>
>>28977123

she gettin #turnt bruh
>>
>>28976565
Isn't it called "course-navette" or something like that?
>>
>>28977123
>Oh my god Bartholomew, that guy is painting a picture of us
>Ugh what a creep, just stare at him for a few hours honey
>>
>Those kids that set off 50 stink bombs in the toilet meaning the whole area around it had to be evacuated
End of term was a wild time
>>
>that kid who smelled really bad and had 1 or 2 friends that sat idly by while people made fun of him for smelling bad
>that kid who had a crush on the artsy girl so he had a deviantart with nothing on it
>>
>>28977273

L
E
L
E
L E L

L E L
E
L E L
E
L E L

L
E
L
E
L E L

this was somehow not an original comment baka
>>
>>28977273
It would have been a sketch that he later painted.
>>
>that kid who wants to be funny to get friends but becomes everyone's clown
me
>>
>that kid who posts the same fucking thread over and over

Niggerblox
>>
>>28977389
>>That kid who skipped so much school people started to question if he was expelled or not and started to celebrate whenever he showed up
>tfw you were that kid
High school was so miserable
>>
File: 1463321352442.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1463321352442.png
59 KB, 684x710
>That kid who was a social retard and grew up to hate himself
It was me, and probably a few of you too
>>
>>28975241
Thanks for the (You), buddy.
>>
>>28976772
What does pasty mean
>>
>>28977273
>Creep shots during the Renaissance
>>
>>28976368
I snorted Crystal Lite tea mix and ramen powder for $10
>>
>that kid who was morbidly obese and had a doctor's note excusing him from gym
>>
>>28975113
I live in phoenix. They fucking sucked, yay, we are all standing in the fucking sun.
>>
>that kid who had bad acne and ran around with a fake tail attached to his pants and a cat ears headband on his head
>that kid who wore a trench coat, a fedora, combat boots, and those weird pants with the metal rings going down the seams
>that kid who never talked to anybody and was always drawing
>that kid who thought he was better than everybody because he listened to and played classical music
>that asian kid who completed calculus by 7th grade and was obsessed with rubiks cubes and minecraft
>that kid who was into theater/drama and everybody knew he was gay but he never actually admitted it
>that kid who welded one bike frame on top of another and rode a ridiculously tall bike to school
>that autistic ADHD kid who called people niggers and faggots because he spent all his free time watching anime and browsing 4chan
>that kid who was caught smoking pot and flirting with one of the gym teachers in their car
>that kid who was caught fucking one of the gym teachers
>that kid who came to school frying on acid everyday
>that kid who helped a teacher almost shoot up the school
>that kid who gave birth two times before senior year
>that kid who fell in love with a teacher and tried asking her out but got rejected
>that kid who was obsessed with magic the gathering and got his GED so he could play it professionally
>that kid who was an unpopular computer geek in freshman year but became a popular drug dealer by senior year
>that kid who liked to whip others with towels and spray them with cologne in the locker room

fucking high school
>>
File: 1353353406614.jpg (21 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1353353406614.jpg
21 KB, 441x408
>that kid who wore his farming clothes to school
>>
>>28977609
Really pale skin tone
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464071877756.jpg (21 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464071877756.jpg
21 KB, 427x427
>that kid that was always high up the point where people would worry if he showed up sober
>that kid who drank rhum in class
>that kid that truly didn't give a shit about class and was just here for keks
>that same kid who played childish games in class like yelling some silly crap slighty louder than his friend just did, etc
>that kid who burst out laughing during Holocost video in history class
>that kid who burst out laughing, get send out of class, but you can still hear him laughing in the corridor
>that kid who smelled really fucking weird but no one knew what was that smell
>that kid that was your boredom companion and with whom you'd both communicate making silly faces
>that kid that spent all his time in class drawing but since he was good at that the teachers were mostly ok
>that kid that was intelligent enough to do the tests his own ways and get good grades despite not doing what he's told to
>that kid that was so good at asking for cigarettes that it became a mechanical reaction to offer him one when he comes
>that pollish kid that though he was stealth drunk but that wasn't stealthy at all
>that kid who knew everything and talked to no one but he'd occasionally invite himself in people's conversation to enlighten them
>that kid that was somewhat popular with girld but was clueless about it
>that kid who always had the good joke for the good moment, usually to the weird kid's distress
>that kid that was lost as to what the class was doing or what the teacher asked all the time
>that kid who got an asthma attack from resting on the bench during gym class
>that kid who had the demon up his butts and would unleash disastrous farts but no one ever caught him
>that kid always drawing on tables
>that kid who had a nut-shaped head
>that kid who's always manage to say the wrong thing at the wrong time

Whew man
>>
>that kid that was openly depressed but no one took him seriously, not even the teachers
>ends up killing himself
>>
File: yyeAHH D00d.png (331 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
yyeAHH D00d.png
331 KB, 599x449
>>28978074
>>that kid who welded one bike frame on top of another and rode a ridiculously tall bike to school

fucking kek
>>
>>28978712
This kek. On the other hand I find nothing more annoying that cunts that constantly play the sadness card in public

>omg im so sad u woodent understand ;(((
>despair is in my blood anon
>life has no moaning :(((

Like fucking get over yourself nigga do you expect people to pat you on your head cause you sad ? Silly cunt
>>
File: 1456642174713.jpg (28 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1456642174713.jpg
28 KB, 260x260
>>28975336
>That quiet kid who would explode with rage when pushed too far

dat me. everyone knew i was autistic and left me alone, but this one somali girl tried to bully me and i ended up lassoing her with a skipping rope, wrapping it around her neck and pulling side to side in an attempt to behead her. she had pretty nasty burns on her neck and i didn't get in any trouble because the teachers actually understood i was a retard and she pushed my buttons
>>
File: juggle guy.gif (272 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
juggle guy.gif
272 KB, 256x192
>middle school
>friends over, watching porn, circlejerking
>that one kid who kept staring at you directly as he jerked you or right as he came
>always looked forward to it a little too much, kept suggesting that we should do it more
>used to always joke about how he was gay
>he always brushed it off the jokes, we never really meant it either
>after growing up realize that he probably actually was
>>
-That kid who wandered down in the schools basement and killed himself
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-31+at+11.38.20).jpg (41 KB, 270x274) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-31+at+11.38.20).jpg
41 KB, 270x274
>>28979089
>jerking off with other guys
>anything but gay
>>
>That kid who got pregnant and left school
>That kid who joined the school and was expelled two weeks later
>That kid who tried to start a sexist, homophobic, anti-western Islamic-radicals group and got arrested
>That kid who let off firecrackers in the cafeteria
>That group of football (first world america version) hooligans who called everyone fags then circle jerked and sucked each other in the changing room
>That group of slut girls and their one sassy gay friend who all failed their GCSEs
>That fat kid that "just had a glandular problem, SRSLY U GUYZ"
>That kid that said "srsly" and pronounced it how it is spelled in every other sentence
>That kid who ate really weird asian food disguised as normal food tfw that was me
>That guy and girl whose only personality trait was "relationship"
>That black kid that just wouldn't let you forget that he was black
>That edgy, pretend-bisexual, dyed-hair emo kid who cut his wrists and showed the cuts off to everyone while going on about how everyone is such an arsehole
>That kid who had a bunch of nazi paraphernalia and (hidden in the back of his general book) a surprisingly detailed picture of naked anime Hitler cuddling naked Emi from Katawa Shoujo on top of a panzer
>That other kid who had a one-shot Putin selfcest yaoi doujinshi in his general book
>That kid that didn't reference everything to some event in WWI, WWII, or the Cold War, and was isolated for not being in on the massive inside joke
>That kid who thought he was Megurine Luka (the vocaloid) and danced to "Double Lariat" and "Luka Luka Night Fever" next to the football pitches

My school contained many a weeb...
>>
>>28975000
>the student council president who asked me to ditch class with her

i said no lads
>>
>that one kid who would wipe his ass down instead of up
>>
>that girl that farted loudly in class
>>
>>28979089
top bant m7
>>
>>28979282
Shadbase now released tracer images?
Thanks brobot
>>
>>28976818
wow, you went to school with a bunch of faggots. at my school, there would be more than one person threatening to beat your ass for acting like that.
>>
File: 1460204994534.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1460204994534.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>28975029
>That fucking cunt stain that pulled the alarm during heavy snow and frozen rain

I literally went around looking for that faggot and chased him with a bat in the halls. I hope he shit his pants.
>>
>>28981090
>things that never happened, for $20
>>
>that gym teacher who always got the girls to have an "exercise day" and watched them while the boys had to just sit in the cafeteria for an hour.

He was a drunken bastard too, you could smell the alcohol from a mile away.
>>
>that kid who always tried to start playing the penis game in class
>>
>>28976593
>That kid who tried to scare everyone by doing the helicopter with his penis while people were changing on gym class

Oh god, one of my friends did this all the time except he had a fucking monstrous cock. Literally had to go the nurse to get himself unstuck from a Propel bottle after swimming in our freezing-ass pool.

>he got a teacher fired cuz she was texting him asking for nudes
>>
>that kid who was always covrred in dog hair
>the kid that would pee himself all the time and would stab anyone with a pencil if they would even allude to it

and they are the same kid. Fuck Luke Scaroni (moar like Luke Scarotum LAWL)
>>
>>28976356
Wait penis inspection is not a meme?
>>
>that kid who made a stupid normiebook post about a school shooting and got expelled
>that quiet kid who actually tried to bomb the school and no one really knows why

>>28976471
>that kid who put up a communist flag during a pep rally and got kicked out
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.