[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /impervious/ here >went to juvie (shitty ricer street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444900070306.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444900070306.png
46 KB, 640x400
who /impervious/ here
>went to juvie (shitty ricer street racing)
>had the shit beaten out of me because everyone else was a nigger or spic, basically got tortured
>learned to fight, got out and kept learning
>developed lifelong hatred of authority
>lost my ability to be threatened because I've already been to hell
>>
>failed normie talking about his "hard" juvie life

No one cares child
>>
>>28975008
i can picture you right now with your lips all pursed up like a dog's butt
angry little frown
>>
>>28974991
So you blame authorities for catching you doing something wrong?
You hate authority because they put you in a little anarchist community with other people that don't follow rules? You don't dislike the criminals that attacked and tortured you. You dislike the people trying to protect everyone else from them. I see you're one of those 'smart but lazy' meme's where you don't seem to realize you do a lot of dumb shit and are lazy.
>>
>>28975064
>muh somalia
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>28974991
I get the feeling you still aren't too old to go back to juvie. At your age, I was trading little hoes like you for soups to retarded niggers.
Matter of fact, I want 5 creamy chickens for op right now. What it do?
>>
>>28975106
did you just admit to pimping underaged prostitutes
>>
>>28975088
>somalia
You don't need to go to somalia for the anarchy shit I'm telling you right now prison is a microcosm for anarchy. It's a small space full of anarchists. I'm really having trouble understanding how someone is blaming the "authorities" for what the inmates did unless the guards had direct involvement in making it happen.
>>
>>28975064
I understand op for hating authority figure for putting him in a pen with violent and deranged people and letting him be at their mercy

Never been to jail but I hate authority too although I understand most cops are just trying to feed their families idk I respect them to some degree but some of them are fucking pigs
>>
>>28974991
>going to kiddie jail
>being a nigger or some kind of light skinned nigger

get away from me fucking scumbag
>>
>>28975223
>I know nothing about politics, prison, history, or basic causality: the post
>>
>>28975236
>violent and deranged people
That's just describing behavior of anarchists, they don't follow rules. He didn't follow rules and was put in a place where other people don't follow rules.
Blaming others for it is almost fucking laughable. When you go around breaking rules what you're saying is your rights matter more than others, all they can do is put him around people just like that. Should the authorities just put him in time out with a juice box and a box of cookies?

>>28975261
>Implying and of that shit matters
Anarchists tend behave like anarchists regardless of the time or place. If you think differently consider why you're not hanging out around a group of them right now smart guy.
>>
File: le friendly spacejew.png (93 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
le friendly spacejew.png
93 KB, 256x256
>>28975384
>either I send people to be tortured or civilization will break down, also it's their fault
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.