[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a friendly reminder that weed is a cure all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1370179286469.jpg (44 KB, 478x447) Image search: [Google]
1370179286469.jpg
44 KB, 478x447
just a friendly reminder that weed is a cure all
>>
>>28974982
i agree with you EXCEPT
that it has been proven to unveil "hidden" mental conditions you are prone to such as schizophrenia and anxiety.

i now have physical manifestations of anxiety
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 401x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 401x440
>>28974982
>grows brain cells
>>
>>28974982
>cures cancer

quentin pls halp
>>
>>28974982

Here's somethings that weed zombies don't tell you though

- Diminished mental capacity
- Depression when not high due to being serotonin-spoiled
- Increased risk of dementia
- Cancer risk increase when smoked
- Actually is addictive because you associate the serotonin increase with it.

I smoke btw
>>
I smoke weed every day and I'm a lot smarter than I used to be. I can do calculus in my head, and I've been bending spoons with my brain power. Cannabis is a miracle drug.
>>
>>28974982
Is that a troll picture or did some highschooler make that?
>>
File: 1455627646152.jpg (24 KB, 324x400) Image search: [Google]
1455627646152.jpg
24 KB, 324x400
>>28974982
>grows brain cells

god damn you almost had me
>>
>>28975050
i guess megamind smoked alot of weed
>>
>>28974982
man nice try what about the fact that
every single person who has ever smoked weed DIED later haha tough luck pal
>>
>carl sagan smoked weed so when i smoke i am an intellectual scientist and not just masturbating and watching anime

i can't believe I used to be one of these faggots.
>>
I know people who are addicted to cannabis... just because it isn't physically addicting doesn't mean it can't be addictive..
>>
>>28975095
yep, this is why LSD/shrooms > weed.
>>
>>28975028
Yeah all psychedelics excaberate preexisting mental conditions that you are already predisposed to. No drug is going to create neurological problems aside from Olneys lesions from dissociative use or using MDMA everyday

I am aware I am schizophrenic and eat mushrooms a few times a year
>>
>>28975259

Agreed friend, LSD genuinely has made me smarter. It's not always easy, but it's a great introspective tool.
>>
>kills motivation
>overeating
>kills willpower
>kills memory

hurr
>>
You forgot
>can't get a job because of drug testing

On the pot side. I'd be smoking right now if I wasn't looking for a gig.
>>
>>28975286
Pretty much this. Been smoking this shit for years now.
>>
>>28974982
I'm actually good with drinking. Tried smoking weed out of curiousity. Thing's not for me man, I was so depressed I almost ran into the night. I forgot how to open the door, thou.
>>
>>28975095
Weed is nawt addictive faggit #yolo #AND #swag
Check ur fax!!! #420 #blazeit #flyhigh ;^)
>>
>>28975259
Ketamine is the best, because a K-hole is so intense that you won't want to get into it for months afterwards.
>>
>>28975577
ketamine is a lot more dangerous though
>>
Smoking weed cured my acne.
>>
>>28975676
Ketamine is harmless if you know what you're doing.
They use it for child anesthesia.
>>
>>28975285
>LSD genuinely has made me smarter

Just a friendly tip, anon:

self-diagnosis as being smart doesn't count. Literally everyone that's not a druggie is laughing at your 'realizations'.
>>
>>28975311
it Should be illegal to drug test for marijuana because of freedom of expression in the first amendment
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 156x156
Smoking weed made my dick longer.
>>
>>28974982
>non-addictive
Wow such an accurate statement. Is that why weed fags cannot shut the fuck up and smoke everyday?
>>
>>28975577
>>28975676
>>28975701

injected ketamine into muh buttcheek
dunno if i ever went into the k-hole
but eventually stopped doing it once i read it fucks up your bladder
>>
>>28976403
>dunno if i ever went into the k-hole
oh you'd know, alright
>>
>>28975577
That's not entirely true. I've been in holes days apart, but generally it's not something you wanna do every day.
>>28975676
>A lot
No. Ketamine is by far one of the safest dissociatives out there and I would know I've done like more than 10 of them.
>>28976403
Yeah it is pretty bad for your bladder but that's only if you like do it every day and shit, occasional use is pretty harmless.
>>
>>28974982
>Implying weed doesn't ruin lives
THEN WHY AM I WHO I AM NOW, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
>>
You guys realize the image is a troll image right?
>depressant, anti-depressant
That's not what depressant means, and pot is certainly not anti-depressive
Also it doesn't cure cancer that's retarded, it alleviates symptoms of it and helps patients get an appetite that undergo chemo, that's pretty much it as far as I know. Also how does it save police and nhs whatever that is billions. The rest checks out though.
>>
Why can't dudes just say that they enjoy weed, and that it's roughly as bad as the other legal drugs instead of lying about it?
>>
i smoke weed nearly everyday and I'm about to graduate with a 4.0 in chemistry/biology and as a academic and athletic all American. I agree with the anxiety thing though, I can't smoke around people i dont know. I don't tell people that I smoke desu
>>
>>28976745
>roughly as bad as the other legal drugs
That's not true though. It's one of the least bad drugs there is. Potheads exaggerate though about it's healthiness.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.