[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot druqs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: Vapor wallpaper.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vapor wallpaper.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
What are you on right now, /r9k/?

I just crushed a 5 mg oxycodone+naloxone tab and took it with some water.
Am i gonna feel some effects? How soon?
>>
any tips for shrooms

i already know about set and setting
but i would like to know what an inexperienced sitter should know/do
>>
>>28974804
>5mg
Barely
>>28974838
Just bee urself
>>
20mg Oxy and a massive fucking hangover from drinking a bottle of whiskey before bed. In court for a DUI. Satan help me.
>>
>>28974804
Nothing. My doctor is on vacation. I'm getting pissed about not having my norcos. AND I have like 30 plants that are only in week 3 of flowering. Even after waiting a few more weeks to harvest I would still have to wait more than a week to bounce some dry sift.
Sometimes I just want to get some cheap whiskey to kill the pain
>>
>>28974838
The sitter should just let the trippee do whatever they want, if they start freaking out just cgange the subject or move the trippee away from the situation.

Im currently home from work on xanax withdrawl. Shit sucks i only took it like 3 times.
>>
Gonna take some kratom and gabapentin after work cause I get drug tested so can't do real drugs
>>
File: death.jpg (33 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
33 KB, 600x476
>reached the point where I'm too sad to do drugs
What is the next step
>>
>>28974838
Also if the trippee starts having some anxiety problem, just talking to them with clear confidence in your tone will help them. I tripped with my brother and friend, friend was anxious on the comedown and just telling him its normal and my own experience in the past was the same, made him feel better
>>
>>28974804
took 600mg of codeine yesterday
>>
File: 0mjQ4hB.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
0mjQ4hB.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
bong hits and a red bull, gotta do some assignments
>>
>>28974804
1mg of Lorazepam
>>28974804
I thought you aren't supposed to crush pills with opium in it
>>
>tfw mom found my 1 gram baggie of o-pce
Won't be at least another week before I get my dck, I'm gonna snort so much dck then
>>
>>28975831
>xanax withdrawal
>3 times
>>
>>28976486
when I used to take benzos I started by binging and it would give me some nasty rebound anxiety and other weird stuff a few days later

but yeah, you're definitely not gonna get any withdrawal after 3 uses. doesn't take long at all to become physically addicted though.
>>
>>28974804
20 mg Adderall XR.
>>
>>28974804
wew you amercians sure have serious drugs you can buy and consume legally. It's all some medical, industrial drug shit. Why do you even?

I stick to herbal, or berry liquors. Weed and fish. Beer and psylos.
>>
>>28974804
I'm sober because i finished my weed this morning and have no money to buy more. Gonna down 2 mg xanax later on though.
>>
>>28975891
Even too sad to do MDMA/Exstasy? :(
I am too sad to smoke weed/drink, but mdma makes me actually happy.
>>
>>28976676
Took like 2 or 3 weeks of daily use for me to get dt's from Valium
>>
>>28975891
If you are actually asking, the next step is prolonging your sadness by living the healthiest lifestyle possible and outliving everyone else.
>>
File: vystava1.jpg (563 KB, 3016x2712) Image search: [Google]
vystava1.jpg
563 KB, 3016x2712
>>28977807
>mdma makes me actually happy.
this much of shitposting.
>>
>>28978551
Have you ever done mdma, anon?
>>
>>28978697
Yes I did.
Reason i called it shitpost is what is mdma about. You are forced to be happy.
>>
File: spookt.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
spookt.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
>>28974804
>Dad had full scripts of oxy and vicodin that had been sitting in his medicine cabinet for years
>Over the past couple of years I've randomly taken 3-4 pills a handful of times
>Bottles becoming noticeably empty
>Shame to let that good stuff go to waste but scared I'll get caught soon

I was able to replace a whole script of oxy my mom had with vitamins and she didn't notice, but my dad is a bit smarter.
>>
>>28978783
I respectfully disagree.
Opiates force happiness. Mdma releases. Its different, somehow.
>>
>taking naloxone with your opiates
Betacuck pls
>>
>>28974804
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700
Thanks alphabay!
>>
>>28974838
Take 3 grams or less the first time, you can always take more, avoid being around any dangerous situations like a pool or a cliff, and make sure you only take shrooms. Also keep an SSRI antidepressant (like Lexapro works well) but any Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, will work) to stop you from tripping when you want to come down and some benzos (xanax, valium) will lessen the body load of the trip without ending it, and make sure to take the shrooms with someone you trust who isn't on drugs at the time.
>>
>>28974804
Oh and I joined an r9k themed Skype chat a few days ago and it was all nerds 18-21 who were high on xanax and pain pills.
>>
>>28978991
Oh and adderall, you guys do more drugs than any other board I think.
>>
>>28978906
I know how drugs work.
It's releasing serotonin to force you to be happy. Are you going to disagree with this too?
>>
File: 1463598658552.png (401 KB, 623x629) Image search: [Google]
1463598658552.png
401 KB, 623x629
>>28978788
Holy shit same thing happened to me and me papa's hydros.

I worked my way down to just 2 tablets and left it at that.

Was bored one day and tried looking for the bottle and it was fucking gone.

Does he know I was getting super fucking high and listening to Kpop and playing video games off of his shit?
>>
>>28978937
lol why this much indie?
if you want opis you have tons of choice.
>>
>>28978991
>high on xanax

Benzo high is a myth. I've been prescribed multiple benzos for about 4 years now and not once have I felt high. There's no euphoria, no elation, just physical and mental relaxation, both of which disappear due to tolerance very quickly unless you keep increasing dose. Even when I had absolutely no tolerance all they did was put me to sleep.

The only happiness I got from them was the satisfaction of being able to function like a normal human being in public for a few hours.
>>
>>28978906
MDMA releases serotonin and inhibits reuptake simultaneously. Opiates are more about dopamine.
>>
>>28977848
Ambien was the most intense euphoria and worse w/d than heroin where I wished i was dead i was in so much pain for 24 hours. Valium and Xanax have nothing on Ambien, when you take like 3 or more of the 10mg Ambien the Euphoria is VERY intense, you fall asleep in a few hours, and the munchies are better and stronger than weed. But its addicting as hell and ruined my life.
>>
>>28979015
I see what you are saying, but mdma doesnt quite force you to be happy.
It is very possible to be sad on mdma.
>>
i'm sober today
>>
>>28976486
It gets worse every time. Kindling effect.
>>
>>28974804
There's no fucking point of taking an opioid and an opioid agonist.

Why would you take an opiate blocker with oxycodone. You're a fucking idiot I hope you get precipitated withdrawal.
>>
>>28979079

some people do get a sense of euphoria, and they add something special when combined with opiates

for me anything hypnotic like temazepam or zolpidem are euphoric before they knock me out

i take klonopin regularly and its 'euphoric' in the sense that it removes the daily suffering
>>
>>28976424
They said lorazepam was safe but it was the first psychoactive pill/drug I tried (id never smoked weed or cigs and drank only on some weekend) and i remember feeling free and euphoric and I loved the feeling I took it all the time till my tolerance meant it stopped working.
>>
>>28979080

> opiates are about dopamine

what? opiates are about the opioid receptors
>>
>>28975022
I always got the sense that all the LMAO WEED DUDE people just wanted to take pain pills.
>>
>>28979115
it is
it was one the scariest experiences i made with drugs
>>
The word of God :^)
>>
>>28978966
>being scared of drugs
Get a load of this pussy.
>>
>>28979223
I think he meant that for euphoria(happiness) is about the dopamines.
>>
>>28979079
>I didn't get high from benzos therefore nobody gets high from benzos

>>28979176
Because naloxone is inactive orally. They put them together so that people don't shoot it. You can't easily extract it from the pill so that's why OP is taking both.
>>
>>28979199
Yeah benzos feel great, but they are the worst thing when it comes to addiction
It's easier to stop taking heroin
>>
>>28979666
Sure it is, Satan. I bet you'd love it if we all got hooked on heroin you bastard.

For real though I'm 1 month clean from a Valium addiction. It took me over a year to taper and I still have very slight withdrawal. (It probably would have been a lot faster if I had stopped drinking and taking other drugs.)
>>
File: wednesday again.jpg (236 KB, 1136x760) Image search: [Google]
wednesday again.jpg
236 KB, 1136x760
>>28974804
>tfw did coke for the first time yesterday
>it felt like absolutely nothing

I just ended up smoking some weed and going to sleep.
>>
>>28974804
>Am i gonna feel some effects? How soon?

Did you seriously just take a bunch of drugs without even researching them?

But yeah, you'll probably be feeling pretty good shortly. Just fucking read up next time and don't get an opiate addiction: erowid.org/pharms/oxycodone/oxycodone.shtml
>>
>>28980834
5 mg oxycodone will barely be noticeable. I bet it's timed-release, too, so OP won't be feeling a fucking thing.
>>
>>28980735
you got ripped off
>>
>>28981169
Yeah, luckily I didn't buy it myself. A good friend on mine gave me a line. I don't think I'm going to bother trying it again.
>>
>>28979059
They were cheap and normally getting opiates online doesn't save you any money. It only lasts for an hour but its pretty easy to handle, and most of all, its legal.
>>
>>28979079
Ambien gets you high though.
>>28979223
Downstream it releases dopamine. That's why it gets you hooked.
>>28979507
I had really intense near death experiences with shrooms. And one time, I got in the bath and like nearly drowned.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 240x240
>>28980834
Oi, OP here.
I've been learning about oxycodone and reading the info on the box. I would never take something without knowing shit about it, I'd panic and start feeling like I'm about to die.

However, I felt relaxed but active for 30-40 minutes. It wasn't that bad, but I'm not gonna try it again as I don't wanna become an addict.

Also, listening to Future is Amazon while on oxy.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 350x197
>>28982093
Damn I meant amazing not Amazon.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.