[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS unironically think being poor is a good thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12
File: 423231FFFFF.png (9 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
423231FFFFF.png
9 KB, 338x339
>tfw neets think living on poverty tier government handouts is a good thing
>neets dont have enough money for the best drugds and the finest food
>neets dont command the respect of their peers and women
>neets don't contribute to building the world
>people view neets as leaches
>neets parents secretly despise them
>neets are parasites

soon, all neets will be gassed in the great wagie uprising.
neets won't do anything to resist us. they're neets after all and don't know how to work. and being a soldier is work, after all.
>>
File: 1463376120556.jpg (190 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1463376120556.jpg
190 KB, 500x598
>neets unironically defend their virginity
>>
The only fucked up part about it, speaking as a former neet is only really two things.
>Thinking being poor is okay.
and
>Thinking they still know what is best about literally everything on every subject
The second thing everyone does but you'd think there'd be some humility in there somewhere.
>>
I don't need money, I'm ascetic.
A working pc with internet connection
food and housing is everything I want.

>neets won't do anything to resist us. they're neets after all and don't know how to work. and being a soldier is work, after all.

It could become a hobby though
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69 KB, 300x376
>>28974569
I live a life of voluntary simplicity. All my worldly belongings will fit into a single backpack except my computer, which will fit into a small valise with all the peripherals. I don't have a fridge or stove and I take spongebaths in the sink because I don't have a bath. I sleep on an old piece of foam, and until recently I didn't even have that; I slept in a chair, the only one I own (and the only piece of furniture I own except a small vertical desk).

Furthermore, I don't have a 9 to 5 job. I spend most of my time organizing people who make their living on the street to fight for their rights, for which I do not get paid. Furthermore, I am also the caretaker for our union hall -- and have spent the last year doing renovations to it paid for out of my own pocket -- and I am not only not paid for this, but I pay rent in order to support it. For cash I do tarot readings on the street on a little folding table.

I am NEET, I am proud, and I am the farthest thing from a parasite. Furthermore, I am respected for the work I do and recognized for it by my peers. I have hosted two radio shows, run for public office, and am professionally published.

Your move, OP.
>>
File: 1447852838251s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1447852838251s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
all mere justifications of a lifestyle that if not enabled by either the state or parents, would mean inevitable death.

ah yes the delusion is strong in neets.

perhaps they need a psychiatrist?

lay off the marijuana, perhaps?
>>
File: 1464689771078.jpg (7 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1464689771078.jpg
7 KB, 262x192
>>28974569

>tfw on autismbux, working part time and having free travel/medical care

So much for Euro"""""""poor""""""
>>
>>28974933
>worked
You're not a neet if you're set yourself up.
True neets are parasites on the state and their parents,

Fuck off normal fag.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28974569
This guy can't appreciate the little things.
>>
>>28974933
It's not OP's move anon. Being poor is not okay. If those people were not poor they probably wouldn't have to be "organized to fight for their rights".
>>
>NEETs don't get good money
is this what the wageslaves must tell themselves?
>>
>>28974977
> "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"
I am not in school, I am not gainfully employed, and I am not being trained. I am therefore a NEET. See, the problem is that you have equated employment with work. I work very hard. I am also not employed.

"The community has no bribe that will tempt a wise man. You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. An efficient and valuable man does what he can, whether the community pay him for it or not. The inefficient offer their inefficiency to the highest bidder, and are forever expecting to be put into office. One would suppose that they were rarely disappointed." -- Henry David Thoreau, _Life Without Principle_

>>28974981
Not only is being poor okay, but it's the only way to be a moral human being in a world run by and for sociopathic billionaire god-emperors. And the fact that you're too brainwashed and ignorant to see that is why I've had to spend my life doing what I do.
>>
>>28975018

We all need to sustain ourselves. You've attained independence, others are in the process of doing so. What is wrong with scorning those who do not desire independence?
>>
>>28975018
>Not only is being poor okay, but it's the only way to be a moral human being in a world run by and for sociopathic billionaire god-emperors. And the fact that you're too brainwashed and ignorant to see that is why I've had to spend my life doing what I do.
Bullshit. How can you call me ignorant while saying being poor is okay? The majority of those peoples problems could be solved by spending money, outside that it's stuff of their own doing (drugs, ect.)
No one is going to want to start a family with a bum. It's not okay to be poor, their life is totally fucked.
>>
>>28975071
I'm not independent. No one is. To quote Ani DiFranco, "They've monopolized the oxygen so it's as easy as breathing for us all to participate." Every time I eat or wear clothes or walk on a sidewalk or take the bus I am collaborating with the capitalist shitbags who run the world. I am far from independent. The fact is, if you want to "live off the grid," you need to amass a large amount of capital, and the way you amass that capital is by being useful to the billionaire overlords. It's just buying yourself out of slavery by giving your owner all the money he'd have made over the course of your life all at once.

>>28975110
You have no clue what the lives of "these people" are like. I can hear the white suburban privilege in every word you type. I'm a widely-recognized community organizer who has spent the last 25 years not only working with the destitute but being destitute myself. I think I might know just a bit more about poverty and being poor than you.
>>
>>28974569
>great wagie uprising.
please, you're all too tired and strung out on coffee to do anything except work, sleep, repeat
>>
>>28975179
>You have no clue what the lives of "these people" are like. I can hear the white suburban privilege in every word you type. I'm a widely-recognized community organizer who has spent the last 25 years not only working with the destitute but being destitute myself. I think I might know just a bit more about poverty and being poor than you.
No I understand very well growing up poor. I didn't understand the mentality of hatred I got for it. Money can improve your living conditions if you have enough money to meet your needs and can't do it reasonably your fault is not being poor.
Saying money doesn't matter is so far from fucking reality you need someone to tell you that being poor is not okay.
I got there is X amount of dollars in the world and getting your hands on it consistently or even at all can be difficult. Trying to say I don't want it is dumb because it can simply make everything easier and better. Not to mention it can make your cause much more successful. It's like saying you want to build a house but you don't want more bricks because you don't want it to get too big since you can start stacking people horizontally on top of one another in there.
>>
> money doesn't matter!

> buy $1200 gaming pc

jesus christ neets are stupid
>>
File: 1464424370208.jpg (89 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1464424370208.jpg
89 KB, 405x406
>>28975645
>neets are dumb! dont they kno you need to have money to live!
>lives without """""""""earning'""""''" a single dime

who's really the dumb one here
>>
File: traw.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
traw.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>>28974569
>he thinks NEETs are parasites
>when the rich are objectively the biggest parasites around
>falling for the "job creator" meme
>when 90% of the wealthy put their funds in Panamanian accounts rather than investing in infrastructure or workplaces
>>
>>28974569
If you have enough money to do what you want you are rich
>>
File: shopping with daddy.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
shopping with daddy.png
1 MB, 1200x600
>>28974569
>getting pissed off at NEETs
>when your boss extracts surplus value from your labor every single day
>who are unemployed because the availability of decent jobs has been declining
>because the wealthy have been concentrating wealth and refusing to invest in infrastructural development
>while demanding lower and lower taxes
>so that the state cannot invest in infrastructural development
>when baby boomers have been forced into the current job market
>because baby boomers have lost their retirement funds during the recession
>and forced to seek employment on the current job market
>a job market so competitive that most of them have chosen to commit suicide instead
>while your real enemies laugh
>>
>>28975684
> complains about no gf
wew lad

money matters. learn to live and stop crying yourself to sleep
>>
>>28975304
I think this is a teachable moment. There's a psych experiment they like to use at conferences. It involves groups being given tasks such as crossing a floor as quickly as possible without touching it with their feet. Some groups are given two planks of wood and some rope, and while other groups are given only one plank and some rope. Consistently what we see is that the group with two planks ties them one to each foot and slowly clomp across the floor, while the groups with only one plank tie it to both feet and hop much faster. The group with two planks COULD have done the same, but it's human nature to use all the available resources, even when it results in LESS efficiency.

Your "common sense" tells you that more resources = greater efficiency, but this can be mathematically proven to be fallacious. Look up Braess' Paradox for an example.
>>
File: atlass.gif (65 KB, 790x416) Image search: [Google]
atlass.gif
65 KB, 790x416
>>28975788
It's a form of whistling past the graveyard. They have to believe that poverty is the result of moral failure because, if they believe otherwise, they are forced to accept the terrifying reality that it can happen to anyone and that Western culture has become an increasingly vicious game of Musical Chairs.
>>
File: 1463657716243.jpg (153 KB, 733x1300) Image search: [Google]
1463657716243.jpg
153 KB, 733x1300
>>28975840
>implying

pussycuck AND waggie? i bet the ladies love los- i mean winners like yew
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.