[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really personal shit thread that you need to get out? >raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: pepecrying.jpg (48 KB, 668x520) Image search: [Google]
pepecrying.jpg
48 KB, 668x520
Really personal shit thread that you need to get out?

>raped before puberty
>i find prepubescent kids sexually attractive now
>kill me
>>
>>28974485
U goin to jail nigga
>>
you had sex get out normie
>>
>>28974506
only if i get silly and stick my willy in some kiddy

but-i'm-not-a-rapper.mp4
>>
when i was in my final year of high school, i got along with most people genuinely thought i had friends

but when my house caught on fire i had to live in a motel for a few months and nobody bothered to ask why i was suddenly arriving late all the time

that's when i realized, i don't have friends and nobody really cares about me
>>
>>28974485
You cant post here if you aren't a virgin fucking normalfag
>>
>>28974523
>rapping about fucking kids on an fbi flooded basket weaving forum

You definitely goin to jail now
>>
>>28974559
When I was in like elementary school I constantly had to move between houses because my dad had a fucking deadlock on the house and we needed to live somewhere.

I had to go to school late too, and lived in so many weird places that I'd have to be driven to school often

Nobody cared, nobody asked, nobody understood

I feel for you, atleast it wasn't as shitty being surrounded by teenagers
>>
>>28974627
what especially got to me the most from it was at the end of year 8, i had to move schools and i gave people my number and absolutely nobody contacted me - not only that but at the new school i went to, there was only two people i kinda knew but i never was around them so i felt like a total stranger

it took me weeks to make friends then when my house burned down it was just a gigantic kick in the dick
>>
being the new kid is cool in elementary school, everyone wants to play with you

being the new kid in high school sucks. you're an outcast and everyone thinks you're weird

high school is the shittiest place ever
>>
>>28974485
Oh man i feel really sorry for you my man.

As for me
>neighbour kid wanted to ahow me fun activity (2years older than me) when i was 7 or so
>fucked me in the ass (hotdogging, kid size dicks)
>only "friend" as a kid, did this twice a week or so, sometimes I was top, but never liked it, i always found it boring, he always was eager to do it
>i was too young to know what was happening
>as soon as i was old enough to understend i only feel regret
>so ashamed and worried that this ficked my social skills up that i consider killing me.
>>
>>28974746
>be me
>5
>mother had me bathe with another kid she had to babysit
>he has a penis, i have a penis
>every time she left it turned into a circlejerk
>circlejerk and switch
>never seen him since those times

i don't think much of it and i dont think you should think much of your experience either

it probably explains why i like traps

im a neet but my experience didn't fuck me up that much

im outgoing when the opportunity arises but i much prefer to sit inside and play video games and be a neet

i did my time in the army, i don't need to work lmao
>>
>>28974811
You're probably right, i need to stop thinking about it.

I like being alone and play vydia, but i have a job as metalworker. Not outgoing much, but i habe a few friends that are really precious to me.

But one of my colleague mocks me because i don't have so many friends and am virgin.

I just wanna go to gym and play warframe all day
>>
>>28974923
>>28974923
>>28974923
>>28974923
tell your colleague you don't have many friends because you're limited edition
if everyone's your friend, what the fuck are you worth? you'd be no limited edition, you'd be a mass produced ken doll

you're limited edition my friend
>>
>>28974975
That sounds very good, thank you, my friend.

I will tell him that next time.

Cheered me up.
>>
>>28975012
also getting laid is a meme, it's not that great and it's awkward as fuck the first time

spend your virginity on a qt and make it meaningful even if it's awkward
>>
>>28974485
Nobody here cares what I have to say. HERE. Nobody responds.

I have no identity. I have no drive. I have no friends, no confidence, or future. Everything is pitiful in my life, and even the 'losers' who I see always have friends, always have lives, and always have hopes. I have NOTHING; not even the will to die.
>>
File: yuzuki yukari gun.png (292 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yuzuki yukari gun.png
292 KB, 640x360
I had a baby when I was 13, by my own father.
>>
>>28975157
babies are overrated anon
don't worry it's fine
>>
>>28975157
Is it possible to have a normal life after that?
>>
>>28974485

Get help, OP

I'm sorry that happened
It wasn't your fault
>>
I'm fairly sure that I'm a hardcore sadist judging by the weird boners that I get so I am extremely vigilant and do not under any circumstances expose myself to that shit in fear of this stuff awakening some metaphorical monstrosity inside of me.
>>
>>28975173
It puts me pretty firmly in "unlovable, damaged goods" territory. Especially now that he's 13 and I'm 26. Half my age.
>>28975192
Probably not.
>>
>>28975200
i don't need to tell that shit to a therapist and get registered and van'd

i hate that when i'm in public i have to look at the cute kids in the wrongest way possible
>>
>>28975207
At least you have somebody to love.
>>
>>28975039
I was basically the same anon. I had to force myself to talk to people and it was a pain in the ass every time. eventually i got a hang of it and i got a few friends who i consider family now.

you just have to force yourself anon and you'll be allright
>>
>>28975203
Do you dislike me in some way?
>>
>>28975234
Yeah. Hopefully he still loves me when he finds out who his real dad is. It's been weird watching him grow up. He's bigger than I am now.
>>
>>28975039
It is hard to care about someone you don't know.

Seek professional help, anon.
>>
>>28975031
Yeah, i already guessed that it will be awkward as hell. I will wait for someone i like really much then, not a random drunk slut.

Thanks for the advice, bro.
>>
>>28975250
Not really, I don't know you, why should I dislike you?
>>
dropped out of school at 14
15 year old cousin showed me his dick at 4, made me show mine
fap on sadpanda
>>
>>28975251
Of course he will. He'll love you no matter what.
>>
>>28975268
because you don't want to hurt me
>>
>>28975239
>>28975039
Woah, almost the same numbers

This. Social interactions are so superficial. If someone's talking about a girl, talk about how fat her ass is or how she's got daddy issues.

The more superficial and about other people, the better. Even if it's not true or just a rumor. That's how you get popular and keep conversation going.
>>
>>28975251
If you raises him right then he won't, but I hope for his sake that he never finds out. I can't imagine the insane psychological damage that revelation can inflict on a child. How much does he remind you of that incident? Are you able to disconnect him from your father?
Also mad props for carrying on living despite all that bullshit. You're a strong person.
>>
>>28975278
I don't want to hurt anybody, but lately I've started enjoying certain types of fluffy abuse a bit too much and that shit terrifies me. I still get appalled by real violence and I would never want to hurt anyone but I'm fucking terrified of the implications of this shit.
>>
>>28975296
I thought if I ever told him, it would be when he was an adult. He's asked about his dad but all I've always avoided the question.
>How much does he remind you of that incident? Are you able to disconnect him from your father?
Less and less as time goes on. He reminds me of my older brother, more than anything.
>>
>>28975320
But I enjoy being hurt. the fact that you don't want to hurt me makes me think that you hate me.
>>
>>28975257
I did. I've seen at least 6 different therapists. they're all normie scum that have smug looks on their faces, and have no real respect or understanding. They just don't care.

>>28975239
It's not just that, it's that every time I've done this nobody wants to hang out with me. Nobody wants to be my friend. They always ignore me.

>>28975292
I don't want to be fucking popular, I want someone to like me.
>>
at one point, I got really paranoid and boobytrapped my apartment/belongings with shitty homemade IEDs. I have since deactivated them

maybe

also i'm obsessed with boobytraps and fail-deadly shit. i feel like going to some yuro country and helping fight the russians but i'd probably just end up getting killed
>>
>>28975358
Hurt in what way? Physical? Emotional? Psychological?
>>
>>28975342
Must be tough having to avoid those questions. I'm sure that in time he will understand why you did what you did that. Stay strong anon! You deserve to be loved, even if some would consider you damaged.
>>
>>28975378
All of those. I want to be punched, insulted and messed with.
>>
>>28975363
well i met my current friends through a shared love of music, arent there any hobbies or interests that you could talk about with someone?
>>
>>28975363
28975292 here. Ah, I really endeavor for people to like me but in a sense that I'm popular. I don't recommend it. It honestly kills me that no one knows me for who I truly am, just the personality I put up that they love.

The closest people I have are online friends, you'll find an online best friend someday if not already. Somebody will like you, you just need to cross paths with them. Don't be afraid to say something. When I was uber autistic, I always was afraid what I'd say would be judged. Just don't give a fuck, say it if it comes to your head either IRL or in a game chat. It might strike up a conversation with your future best friend. A game chat in Battlefield 4 led me to my best friend ever.
>>
Becoming atheist made my life miserable
Discovering the damage circumcision did do my dick did as well
I'm fine now, tho
>>
>>28975398
Thanks. Never even wanted kids but I wouldn't give him up now, even if I had the chance.
>>
>>28975407
I wouldn't do that to someone, honestly. Even if they enjoyed it there's something about inflicting real pain on others that I can't do. Go find some dominatrix to step on your balls or something anon I'm sure you can find someone to satisfy you
>>
>>28975428
Ignorance is bliss, atleast you accept the objective truth.
>>
>>28975428
Also, I wish my parents pushed me to succeed
Maybe I wouldn't be such a loser if they did
>>
>>28975434
Just a slap.
>>
>>28975450
Are you a NEET? Because I feel that personally.
>>
>>28975410
I'm good at nothing, and I have no hobbies. I only play videogames to numb the pain, and I'm not even that good at them.
>>
File: gg.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>28975544
What are your interests? Music, favorite video games and genres in general. Anything you enjoy. Politics, things you observe about people, anything.
>>
When I was like five I started bedwetting again because of shitty family/divorce life. As if not to make it any worse, my mom made me sleep in diapers again. Not just those training underwear things, those baby diapers with fucking Elmo on them.

Now I have a major issue with parents who continue to never admit their child grew up, or who hold onto their memories and never let them go.

Like, there's these people rooming with me with a little girl who's 2. They call her the baby, but she's a toddler, not a fucking baby. Admit she's older now. Fuck.
>>
Got molested as a kid, now I'm fucked up and want to do hardcore double penetration and shit. Got severe depressionnand anxiety and I cry everytime a man touches me. Feel ya op
>>
>>28976043
That's just fetishism. It's not too fucked up. I had anxiety for the longest time and depression too, but it was fleeting when I was 10-13 and only because my parents were getting a divorce. I really didn't think much of when I was molested and hasn't done much to fuck up my trust... just my sexual deviancy.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.