[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have bad experiences with weed? Every time I smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1431863013190.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1431863013190.png
1 MB, 513x1117
Anyone else have bad experiences with weed? Every time I smoke I get paranoid and insecure or it just fucks me out of my gourd. Why do people like this shit?
>>
>>28974457
that basically happened to me the last two times i smoked it
i had like one puff yesterday because i knew it was gonna happen again if i let it get out of control
for me its because i always end up thinking about how lonely i am and wish i had a boyfriend right before i start smoking and it just fucks me up while i'm high
>>
>>28974457
Yes. It gives me derealisation, and since a terrible experience with it that still affects me a year later, it makes me starts to hallucinate and dissociate if I have it now, as if I just smoked salvia
>>
>>28974457
Some people just get that way, I've personally never had it happen to me though.
I always feel pretty in control of the situation.
>>
Like any drugs: when youre already fucked itll eventually fuck you up more. Stop it.
>>
File: CAM00145-1.jpg (620 KB, 1875x2667) Image search: [Google]
CAM00145-1.jpg
620 KB, 1875x2667
>>28974637
I like every other drug though, i was even shooting meth and shit for awhile
>>
The last two times I smoked it I had a seizure. So yeah not touching that shit anymore.
>>
Feelsbadman bump
>>
>>28974457
yeah if you smoke too much at once or dab too hard especially you puke. I get paranoid, but I can handle it. You schizo op?
>>
>>28976413
>you schizo op

I don't know, I think maybe. What defines a person being schizo?
>>
>>28976014
You had laced weed m8, simple as that
>>
>>28974457
Some people have to build up a small tolerance in order to no longer be paranoid. It took me about a week of nightly smoking to get past it. I can honestly say I haven't felt any paranoia since.

It doesn't work all the time though. Some people just can't smoke. Medications make a huge difference too.
>>
I'm starting to get this way, been smoking every day for the past two years, only started fucking with me recently though.
I have to quit anyway because my job is bullshit and I'm trying to get fired, but I don't want to be on that neet life too long so gotta get clean.
Try to relax and just tell yourself that you're high, maybe watch some sunny or something funny. That's what used to work for me.
>>
>>28976600
my moms paraniod skitzo
no problems smoking
>>
>>28976618
that or it was synthetic
>>
>>28976697
you have no problems or she doesnt?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.