[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supervillain League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15
File: etherealfield02.jpg (619 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
etherealfield02.jpg
619 KB, 2880x1800
Continuing for OP in last thread.
We are outcasts anyway, we might as well be Supervillains.
Create your own Supervillain for /r9k/'s Supervillain league.
Drawfags also very welcome.

>Villain Alias
>Superpower
>Costume

One of my own:

>Villain Alias: Sui-Side
Sui-Side was a schizophrenia and severe depression patient who was hospitalized in a mental hospital against his will. Sui-Side got his super powers from a psychotic experience after remaining in solitary confinement wearing the same straight jacket for over 6 years. After a mysterious explosion destroyed the mental hospital, Sui-Side escaped and set his goal: Make this world suffer and kill all heroes.
>Superpower
Sui-Side is able to psychologically attack people and get them to kill themselves, kill other people or disable them mentally making them go insane.
Sui-Side is completely invincible to any type of mental pain and cannot be fooled or harmed psychologically.
>Costume
Sui-Side wears a long, thick black suit and a red tie. He often warks a top hat.
The mask is a white, blank mask which is cut in half and revels half of Suicide's face (Like this: http://www.peterfuda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Shutterstock-phantom-mask1.jpg).
>>
Alias: The Wizard of OCD
Story: After decades festering in his dungeon reading obscure tomes of dark knowledge, The Wizard concludes that man is inherently evil and heros must be exposed, through wicked moral dilemmas and trials of character, to be evil themselves. The idea is that a hero, is simply a charismatic villain, and hence, more evil, while the explicit villain is at least honest.

His costume is standard wizard gear.
>>
The Smegma Samurai
Superpower: jizz katana and enchanted dakimakura shield. can send a wave of overpowering stench that incapacitates normies. women can sense him coming from a mile away.

Costume: Grungy samurai attire and oversized microwavable noodle bowl as helmet.
>>
Anyone have the list of all the villains?
>>
>>28974368
Alias: "The Shaker"
Superpower: Parkinson's but so powerful you hands work like high frequency blades from metal gear and the like.
Costume: Literally anything that wouldn't get torn apart the moment you start shaking.
>>
>>28974368
the autist
ability to keep forcing shitty threads
autist clothes
>>
>>28974368
>Villain Alias
Dr. Memes
>Story
After witnessing the incredible feats of meme magic collectively worked by /mu/, /tv/ and spending much time on the nice board, Dr. Memes decided to study the secret art of meme magic.
Being hailed as prodigy at [s4s] university and acquiring his PHD in record time Dr. Memes soon turned to the dark arts, because the ethical limitations of meme studies there were not for him.
>Superpower
Absolute mastery of meme magic
>Costume
Cargo pants, blue polo shirt, navy windbreaker and a silver briefcase.
He's a big guy
>>
Alias: Lord Edge

Super power: the ability to control darkness, shadows and stuff. Can fire a beam of dark energy capable of destroying entire cities. Also very fast

Costume: long black hair and a black trench coat, big boots with blades on the heels
>>
File: 1456037566713.gif (2 MB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1456037566713.gif
2 MB, 167x200
>Alias
Hijak
Puppet Master
Master of Strings

>Superpower
Unknown

>Costume
Unknown

>Story
Hijak is secretary the leader of the super villain organisation, he pulls the strings. To him, everybody is nothing but a roach to do his bidding.

he became a villain after the love of his life got b&
>>
>>28976970
ironically, he's a manifestation of the meme lord himself, unaware that he is but another meme summoned to do the meme lords bidding
>>
>Villain Alias
The fat fuck
>Superpower
IBS that turned into a mutant superpower, extremely smelly farts that knock out an entire room, burps that are supersonic
>Costume
dirty jeans and a black hoodie
>>
>>28974980
http://hastebin.com/cibijonona.vhdl

tierguy here

updated
>>
Everyone migrate to other thread
>>
File: 1457039426682.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1457039426682.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>28977139
So I'm only cosmic level, roach?

I could destroy every dimension in an instant if I wanted to you filthy roach!
>>
File: enyce-velour.jpg (36 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
enyce-velour.jpg
36 KB, 500x552
>Villain Alias
LaDavid
>Superpower
The uncanny ability to rob, rape, and pillage. Society would blame an event that occurred 200 years ago for my social failure and give me a free pass. Pimp shit. The ability to one-hit KO any mortal man from behind (kind of like the damage bonus on a sneak attack with 100 sneak on Skyrim). AIDS.
>Costume
Pic related
>>
>>28977217
i mean yea some people could just blink you out of existence so id say youre pretty high up there

but however, you DO pull the strings
>>
File: sui side.png (22 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
sui side.png
22 KB, 720x533
>>28974368
here ya go OP. nice edge
>>
>Alias
Superhik
An alcoholic streetcleaner
>Superpower
Poisonous alcoholic breath, flying, superhuman strength and endurance, can outdrink anyone
>Costume
Yellow top, with a red half-face mask and cape, black shorts and all-stars
>>
how about we take over the board with our villain organisation?

Would be pretty funny tbqh lads.

And I know that hijak guy already does a lot of things tp r9k top
>>
File: Wizard of OCD.png (20 KB, 986x762) Image search: [Google]
Wizard of OCD.png
20 KB, 986x762
>>28974534
Oregano Postillo
>>
File: 1456206273222.jpg (43 KB, 600x711) Image search: [Google]
1456206273222.jpg
43 KB, 600x711
>>28977506
Drawfag roach, I command you to draw me or I'll end your life!
>>
>Villian Alias
OP
>Superpower
Being such a humongous faggot that people literally want to kill themselves while in his presence.
>Costume
Dark jeans with a dirty shirt
>>
>"Villain" Alias: Jinn (Arabic: Ghost/Genie)
Jinn used to be a low level drug dealer involved with an organized crime syndicate composed of former members of the Italian mafia and several Chinese gangs. Not an initiated mafioso himself Jinn and his unloyal squad of dealers were often looked down upon by initiated members. The syndicate Jinn was associated with would often engage in turf wars with a Muslim gang located in the same metropolitan area. We can assume that Jinn chose the name "Jinn" for the ominous assumptions it would raise in any Arabic gangs attempting to push unto his crew's territory.

>Superpower
There exists a species of microscopic parasite native to the Canadian arctic that has evolved to mimic a human fetus. This disgusting microbe invades the womb of a fertile age woman and implants itself in the same way we see human sperm cells attaching to the vaginal wall. Fetuses rendered from this process develop and are born indistinguishable from human infants. The end result is an adult human possessing but not limited to; extended cardio capacity, secondary heart in the place of an appendix, increased pain threshold compared to humans developed from a regular sperm cell. Adult parasites may also have the ability to slowly repair soft tissue damage when in dark spaces such as a closet or dumpster. The masked criminal known as "Jinn" is believed to be one of these parasites although this is only speculation.

>Jinn is usually seen wearing some variation of a leather jacket and armored pants/boots combo. Would likely just be another goon or henchman if it wasn't for the parasite thing. Usually uses conventional weapons such as guns, swords, knives and homemade explosives. Has been known to use a large metal chain swing like a flail, he's shown a liking for grappling hooks also and seems to show little fear or hesitation when preforming dangerous swinging or climbing maneuvers.
>>
File: ss.png (153 KB, 1572x1142) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
153 KB, 1572x1142
>>28974583
Post Oregano #2
>>
File: hijak.png (101 KB, 2504x1712) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
101 KB, 2504x1712
>>28977553
Yes master hijak
>>
File: shaker.png (214 KB, 3184x2896) Image search: [Google]
shaker.png
214 KB, 3184x2896
>>28975101
sorry anon i had to
>>
File: 1457714767667.png (147 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1457714767667.png
147 KB, 597x597
>>28977996
Not bad, drawroach

You can live, for now. But you are still my pawn.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_212319.jpg (236 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_212319.jpg
236 KB, 1680x1120
Crimson Emperor here, in surprised my thread spammed so many repetitions lately.

Villainous success. Rejoice, brothers.
>>
File: drmemes.png (202 KB, 2204x1864) Image search: [Google]
drmemes.png
202 KB, 2204x1864
>>28976596
I added a bit extra for design flare
>>
Reposting because im a faggot

>Greg (short for Egregore)

>has no distinct shape, it's more of an invisible cloud than anything
>a sentient meme that is formed by the collection of ideas and consciousness from the league.

>it's "powers" and abilities are dependent on the power of the collective thought of the league. if they think about it lazily, it will be lazy and weak willed. if they are really persistent with their memes, it will be strong enough to manipulate the physical realm.
>it can manifest itself in different ways, object manipulation, short term reality shifts, mind warps, ghosts(?)
>it can be spoken to, but in a manner of different and unorthodox ways, and it will respond in such ways.
>>
>Menstruagon
>Blood-bending through vagina
>Wears a costume made out of pads
>>
File: slomo.png (158 KB, 3912x3400) Image search: [Google]
slomo.png
158 KB, 3912x3400
Some more OC for ya
>>
Jack Jackoff

Has spent 40 years of wizard life jacking off with the same arm, giving himself super strength in just the arm alone powerful enough to level buildings.

>Also has a titanium dong

Wears sunglasses, a jean jacket, and heelies
>>
File: Untitled.png (71 KB, 1704x1642) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71 KB, 1704x1642
>>28978924
Gotcha senpai
>>
Jack is the new Slav
>>
SAVING THREAD DAMMIT
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.