[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the nicer you are to women the more they dislike you >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>the nicer you are to women the more they dislike you
>the more of an asshole you are the more they love

why are females such demented creatures?
>>
>>28974027

Not sure. Women are degenerate by nature. It seems like the more I ignore them, the more they are interested. They especially like it if I tease them, or even appear irritated and make snappy rude comments to them.
>>
That's simply not true, you fucking retard. You are not nice. And women don't like you for a multitude of reasons.
>>
>>28974027
We like hot guys. Maybe its because you're just ugly. Ive dated lots of nice guys lol since they were all hot. As long as you're hot we don't care. I personally like the bad boys haha. But that's just me.
>>
>>28974086
Hey reddit, how's it going?
>>
>>28974112
so you admit you are fucked up in the head? no wonder you are meant to be kept in the house, you are not fit to make your decisions
>>
>>28974027
Lots of women like it when guys are nice to them. They don't like it when they're not attracted to you.
>>
>>28974027
This isn't true though. The biggest assholes are pretend "nice guys", and women hate those.
>>
>>28974158
You sound like such a nice guy
>>
This entire topic is a bullshit and a kike agenda.
Let the roasties spend their 20s on a cock carousel, in the end, they all want someone to supply money and safety to them when ther are in their 30s. Bad guys won't do that, because why should they, and there will be such shortage of good guys they will probably slowly become retarded and desperate.
>>
>>28974190
i am nice im just frustrated in the moment right now because of the nature of women and how life is unfair
>>
Dude it's true be an asshole. I started being mean and leading this girl on for three weeks and she keeps telling me how she wants to ride my dick everyday.
>>
Being "nice" is fucking cancer.
I used to be a "good boy" and now I'm a "nice guy". No one wants to fuck a nice guy, no one feels protected by a nice guy. Nice guys are ideal friend material.

Also fuck being cute
>>
BUT WHAT IF THE NICE GUY ISNT REALLY THE NICE GUY?

What if bullying and curbstomping social outcasts and ignorance and brutality is just HONESTY and the quote on quote "N" "I" "C" "E" guys really just have a mischieveous master plan behind all their "politeness" and "tolerance" and "non threatening behavior"

Ever thought of that? Thought so.
>>
It's amazing how it does work like that. I always thought it was a meme but my experiences say otherwise
>have some female friends that you don't consider gf material at all
>they feel attracted to you
>get some Tinder dates, find the girls attractive but not really into casual sex so always just treat them as if I just wanted to kill time with somebody, have a beer and chill
>they make moves on you, like feeling you up or kissing you, which happened to end with casual sex before
>get a crush on a female friend
>she doesn't seem attracted back the most of time
>>
>>28974170
>reeee fucking cunts whores roasties
>why can't I get a gf I'm such a nice guy girls only love assholes :(

/r9k/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>28974570
Also, gotta add I'm nicer to the friend I have a crush on than to others. I actually enjoy listening to her telling me about her day, I can go out of my way if she wants to meet up unlike with others where I usually just say "I don't have time today", I randomly give her small stuff like snacks she likes, I make drawings for her more often than for other friends (we both draw) etc.
>>
File: 1464722639749.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464722639749.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
>>28974027
le nice guys le finish le last bros it's not fair *tips fedora*
>>
>>28974631
you don't have to "add" anything, you bitch beta boy, we got it from the first time
>>
>>28974592
There is nothing wrong with guys hating girls for being cancer upon society by rewarding anti-social behavior.
r9k is in the right to call it out.
why am I even on 4chan anymore it's just arguing over the same shit over and over again for the last 8 years
>>
>>28974653
Is it just me or this nigga got game gurls *swoon*
>>
>>28974027
Don't worry anon, it's not because women inherently like shitty men, it's because it's ingrained in our culture. You see op, the news media has been teaching fucked up that if a boy bullies you at a young age, it means he likes you. FUCK YOU IF YOUR A PARENT AND YOU SAY THAT SHIT!
>>
>>28974027
You're not attractive and that's the most important thing.
>>
>>28974721
i know im not attractive but when i act like an asshole it ATTRACTS them, the start loving me and get horny

when i am myself, just being nice they only see me as a friend or they are turned off

explain that shit without saying im not really nice
>>
>>28974721
You should stop blaming how men look, because you and I both know that an attractive man will never get laid if he's too nice. Instead, blame it on our stupid primitive instincts. We've moved past a point where we should unintentionally look for aggressive men. Instead, start using your fuck brain, and date the guy you friend zoned who just wanted to get to know you before being in a relationship. I think the worst problem for women is primal instinct. Kill it and use your head from know on.
>>
>>28974799
come on man, I know plenty of mellow, limp dicked men in relationships, there's no primal instinct involved here
>>
>>28974564
the master plan most of us have is to get a gf

It's one of the most vile things imaginable
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.