[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could rewrite your life, what kind of person do you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: 1463606526034.jpg (132 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1463606526034.jpg
132 KB, 894x894
If you could rewrite your life, what kind of person do you want to have become?
>>
>>28973760
id have a slightly more attractive face

and i would've kept the girl that got away
>>
>>28973760
I would just search & replace every mention of me with the pronoun 'somebody', every mention of me telling someone something with 'he/she chanced upon the idea that...', and so on.
>>
>>28973760
i wish i wasnt so empathetic
>>
>>28973775
Get over yourself and get more meaningful goals. Drake sucks
>>28973796
Let it go. It's over and nobody really cares except you.
>>28973827
I hope you mean apathetic, champ
>>
a cat girl
>>
>>28973846
No, he probably means empathetic and I can relate. Empathy just clouds your thinking. At least when you're apathetic, you still have a sharp perception of things.
>>
>>28973846
but those are the only things i care to change about my past

everything else about it i like
>>
>>28973760
I would be a cute female with the same personality
>>
>>28973846
well thank you. at least i know im not the only one who needs fixing
>>
File: (You).jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>28973865
>I wish I was a psychopath. Life is so hard because I'm such a caring person ;_;
I've got news for you buddy, you suck already. You're already not a great guy. You're already a self absorbed dweeb, and to a degree it's healthy that that bothers you. See pic related.

>>28973942
You're welcome, fuckface
>>
>>28973760
I rather not exist at all
>>
File: 1464138330089.jpg (398 KB, 1100x728) Image search: [Google]
1464138330089.jpg
398 KB, 1100x728
>>28973760
Everything. I am apthetic, and that lost me my only chance I'll have at love. I have Aspergers, which makes me even more disconnected from everything. I am a disgusting waste of space NEET that will probably an hero in a few weeks.
>>
>>28974033
But don't you want to live to see the fall of civilization?
>>
>>28974024
Iktf breh. Just soldier on and look after you and your own. It'll be over soon enough. In the meantime you can never go wrong by being an honest and working person. Be happy you have the opportunities that a first world life grants you.
>>
>>28973760
a small asian girl in a mental hospital
>>
>>28974091
Yeah, but it's not worth staying.
>>
I would have put people in the hospital, also I would have done well at school and gone on to do more normalfag stuff. Being a 33 year old NEET isn't good.
>>
I would have had sex with the 2-3 girls who were interested in me sophomore year in HS, instead of pussying out. Having a gf then probably would have changed the whole course of my life, looking back.
>>
>>28973760
I'd be the same but with a bigger dick, and just able to get girls easier
>>
>>28974305
>muh gf would've saved me

You're a retard of the lowest degree.
>>
>>28973760

tattoo artist

even thought I personally wouldn't get one

I have seen people get a studio on a days course and they can't draw, they can barely trace the poorly stock designs or stolen internet vectors

I could have been raking in money and be know as the good parlour

my fine art and graphics qualifications wouldn't have been useless
>>
>>28974206
>I would have put people in the hospital
How come?
>>
>>28973760
i would want to be a recluse

just living by myself in the woods
>>
File: 1463356682305.png (243 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
1463356682305.png
243 KB, 398x306
I would come out of high school with amazing grades. I would have loved to go to a university.

But I'm stuck in a literal college for FOB Muslims Asians and indis. And very very few underachieving whites.

I'm fucking depressed looking at what I've ended up going to. I don't know if I could be hired with my degree here.

If I had bothered to study at all in high school I wouldn't be where I am today. I would rewrite my life to be more successful academically, then I could meet nerds like myself

All I have to interact with are immigrants that don't like English and the few whites that smoked too much pot.
>>
>>28974392
I think it would have helped. Learned to be comfortable with girls in my formative years instead of being awkward and scared of them.
>>
if I couldn't be Chad, I could at least be a bit dumber, so I can blissfully lack the insight required to realise how absolutely fucked being a single white 20-something non-alpha male is.

or I could be autistic, so I wouldn't suffer loneliness, but rather enjoy it.
>>
>>28974005
>You're already not a great guy. You're already a self absorbed dweeb

You completely misunderstood. My being empathetic does not make me a good person in any way. I'm still an egoistic, spineless shit. All that my empathy makes me is that I'm easy to manipulate and indimidate, that appeals to authority appeal to me, and so on. That's what empathy means -- that my emotions are easy to play with. It has nothing to do with being moral.
>>
>>28974560
How about learning about it on your own, you fucking pussy? Too hard for you?
>>
>>28975133
>just undo 15 years of solitude anon
>>
>>28973760
I'd give myself social skills
>>
>>28973760
I'm fine with being a robot so I'd do everything the same.
>>
Rich. Very rich. What else is there?
>>
>>28973760

A moe magical girl from an anime.
>>
If you could rewrite your own life, then you wouldn't be yourself.
>>
>>28975886
everytime you wake up you're a new person who has just inherited the life and experiences of the previous sequences of people who lived and slept
>>
File: 1461807516654.png (93 KB, 505x379) Image search: [Google]
1461807516654.png
93 KB, 505x379
>>28973760

Come to think of it I think I would decided to abstain from drug use. Drugs were my redpill and everything kind of went downhill from there. Perhaps I'd ask to not have one eye as well, that might be nice.

>tfw you're smart, funny and goodlooking but you have a crippling birth defect
>>
I would become a literal chad with friends and girlfriends who not only got laid but had fun and partied and actually travelled to places. I would also have parents who would allow me to have friends and do things with friends and they would actually remember my name too!
>>
The one that isn't surrounded by idiots
>>
>>28975924
You are determined by the experiences you've had and the experiences you've had I determined by what you are. If you change one of these then you'd be different-

But frankly, I even doubt the proposition that we are ourselves, we are detached observers attached to our past selves.
>>
>>28975979
everytime you make a decision, the future you is going to be different as a result
>>
>>28975964

Shut up one-eyed Mike.

Seriously go get your ass a cool eye patch or something. Bitches dig eye patches. Make yourself seem mysterious and tragic.
>>
>>28975993
In reality, there is no such thing as different future, we are streamlined in linear perception of time and causality. All things flow one way and one way only, there is no way to stop and alter this phonomena as far as we're concerned, so the idea of choice being a pathway of different results is nonsensical as we will and can only choose one of them. You are not closing any doors, because you could've only walked by that one door you've chosen.
>>
>>28975860
This. Or just a cute girl, that works too.
>>
I want to be like Kimball O'Hara from Rudyard Kipling's book "Kim"

I don't care about anything else
>>
>>28975994

>bitches dig eyepatches

Literally being this clueless.
>>
I would want to be a tall alpha jock from a rural community. I would have a religious upbringing and so would my childhood friend, who'd I'd marry at 21 and have 5 kids. I'd inherit my Father's farm and I'd raise my kids right with lots of love and church every Sunday. I would be happier than the vast majority of people who have ever lived.
>>
One with the ability to burn things with his mind and a body made of steel.
>>
>>28973760
To be able to pass as a normie, but not become one.
aplha male that doesnt act like one or something along those lines
>>
>>28973760
I would be myself but much more attractive. I could get away with manipulations more easily.
>>
I want to live in a nice flat with a view of a large bright city. Some kind of job working in IT. I'd like to share it with a nice gf but I don't think that will ever happen.

I wanna be able to look out over the city view and see all the busy lights and cars fly around like ants. I'd have comfy ambient music playing at all times.

Life could be so relaxing, no one to bother me. This is how I define comfy.
>>
>>28973827
This one.
Fuck I almost the robot
>>
>>28973760
a grill

then I could make a career out of being NEET because I have tits. I would live the same lifestyle, just with more camwhoring and streaming
>>
>>28976662
wew lad
watch this
http://youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
i wouldn't change one single thing about my personality, i'd just make myself more attractive

because that's all you need in life
>>
File: 1461016004327.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1461016004327.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>>28974005
Superiority complex, you're a failure that has to put other people down and pretend analyze them to appear le edgy xd to compensate for your own shortcomings.

You can't even succeed at that, unfortunately. You don't comprehend that there are LEVELS of empathy, and it's not either psychopath or normal. Fight battles that you can win.
>>
>>28973760

A guy with a titty monster thick futa gf that tends to my every need.
>>
>>28973760
a person with high inteligence
>>
The kind who would never fall in love
>>
File: 1334964314146.jpg (14 KB, 208x198) Image search: [Google]
1334964314146.jpg
14 KB, 208x198
>>28977394
>You can't even succeed at that, unfortunately.

Heh.
>>
>>28978777
qonquering gaul is hard you kid
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.