[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uploads selfy 2 hours ago (its just a picture of her in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: reeeepe.png (573 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeepe.png
573 KB, 900x900
>uploads selfy 2 hours ago (its just a picture of her in front of the mirror)
>Get 138 likes

See THIS is why whores have become so entitled, they have a stream of likes to encourage them to do their stupid shit.
>>
>>28973746
i wonder where the likes come from
>>
File: forms.jpg (136 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
forms.jpg
136 KB, 400x300
>>28973755
dubz confirmz.
the likes come from beta boy and alpha male jr. beta boy is fishing for attention, alpha jr legit is hitting on them over social media.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 215x250
>>28973746
>having Facebook
GTFO
>>
>>28973746
who cares? they're lifestyle doesn't affect you.

don't talk to bitches like that, they ain't the choice cuts.

plenny of pretty girls out there who dont do that kinda basic shit
>>
>>28973746
Umm OK I understand you're a pissed off virgin because we won't f*uck you but girls are free to do whatever they want dude. We won't stop because a bunch of p*ssed off dudes say so lol. Im mtf myself but get so sick of sexist dudes like you trying to put women down.
>>
Likes are their (you)s. Imagine if you could get hundreds of (you)s
>>
I have female friends and social media. They always ask if I saw their pictures and I say yes if they did. The next question out if their mouths is always"why didn't you like it?"

As a result they seem to crave my approval which I never give. I tell them straight up they are making terrible life choices and never show sympathy when those shitty choices turn out badly. Then they always say how I'm one of their best friends and clamour for my time despite me showing nothing but disdain towards them. Girls are weird.
>>
File: amoeba.jpg (7 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
amoeba.jpg
7 KB, 270x186
Women are just doing what is natural, it's unfair but totally natural, you would do the same if you could

Once women/girls start maturing they soon realize that they have power over boys/men

We've all seen it, they extra attention boys/men start to give to these women, the special treatment doing stupid shit to impress them

When girls first start to see this they quickly try to use this power to their advantage, they string guys along try to get as much out of them as they can while giving as little as possible back

Some of it is really our own fault for giving in to these women and not seeing the games they play but the women definitely leverage all the power they can get

Like I said it is natural, men would do the same if we had the same power granted to us but unfortunately it only goes one way, just try to recognize it as best you can
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.