[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will religious people ever realize that their religion is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: buscemieyes.jpg (63 KB, 580x795) Image search: [Google]
buscemieyes.jpg
63 KB, 580x795
When will religious people ever realize that their religion is dying, religion will be gone in less than a hundred years in the educated parts of the world?
When will they realize they were brainwashed into believing a fairy tale?
When will they realize that religion is outdated and irrelevant now that we have science?
>>
>>28973691
>implying

Any religion that is currently socially approved, the consensus will call 'fully compatible with science' and 'not a religion, but a philosophy/way of life/outlook/...'. Look at Buddhism. It's a festering pile of non-sequiturs, and no one even calls it a religion. People don't look at things' real meaning or lack thereof; they just look around to check what's said about it.
>>
>>28973691
>islam is growing
>other religions are dying
A N G E R Y
>>
>mfw christards try to use science to disprove science
>mfw christards believe in microevolution but not macroevolution
>mfw christards will believe the earth was created in 7 days, and think the big bang was things exploding to existence
>>
File: pepesmugterrorist.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepesmugterrorist.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>28973776
accept my religion of peace
or else
>>
>>28973691
>implying non-abrahamic religions contradict science
>implying abrahamic religions aren't the only religions who have had huge campaigns to destroy science.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (645 KB, 619x935) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
645 KB, 619x935
>>28973813
When science was used originally as a method to prove the work and existence of God, and literally did the exact opposite. Ayyy lmao.
>>
>>28973836
There's evidence suggesting that a lot of this science had already been done by the germanic tribes, but christians destroyed anything related to these "heretic pagan ideas"
>>
File: pepegreek.png (134 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
pepegreek.png
134 KB, 624x434
>>28973945
the romans and greeks did science better
too bad mediocrity persists and greatness rises and falls
>>
>>28973691
>religion will be gone in less than a hundred years in the educated parts of the world

They've been saying that for at least 200 years.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 192x262
But you can't deny, without religion this would would have never became like this. Religion is the best thing to happen to mankind
>>
>>28973691
>>28973781
> inthismomentIameuphoric.jpg
>>
>>28974006
Religion WAS a good thing
now it's useless and siphons my tax money
churches should have paid memberships so i don't have to have my money put to the pastor's mansion
>>
Religion will become obsolete when its finally revealed that extraterrestrials played a part in human development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAp9PSSjgnw
>>
When the superior man hears the Way,
he is scarcely able to put it into practice.
When the middling man hears the Way,
he appears now to preserve it, now to lose it.
When the inferior man hears the Way,
he laughs at it loudly.
If he did not laugh,
it would not be fit to be the Way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.