[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can normies find this a comfortable sleeping position? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Couple-spooning.jpg (163 KB, 614x410) Image search: [Google]
Couple-spooning.jpg
163 KB, 614x410
How can normies find this a comfortable sleeping position? The dude gets a bunch of hair in his mouth and the girl just gets breathed on.
>>
>>28973556
The hair is only a problem if her hair is curly, very messy or very short. When you're in love with someone, feeling their breath on the back of your neck is just soothing and sweet.
>>
>>28973556
it isn't a comfortable position

fuck that noise, i roll over and sleep on my back. grills get too warm to sleep up against.
>>
you cuddle like this till it gets too hot
you then either fuck or sleep
you dont actually fall asleep like this

normies lie 24/7, this image of glorified spooning is another of those
>>
>>28973556
I legit can't imagine sleeping in the same bed with another human being
The entire concept is fucking weird
It's my fucking bed and i need rest. I don't need to be constantly distracted by someone.
>>
>>28973622
>you dont actually fall asleep like this
This is wrong, though. My gf and I fall asleep like this and in the morning we wake up in the same position except with my hardon in between her pussy lips
>>
File: 1455944877161.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1455944877161.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>28973654
You forgot to mention dragons in your story
>>
>>28973654
>i am 12 and never touched a women

get off 4chan brandon
>>
>>28973654
then you're both freaks with superhuman heat tolerance and arms that can't fall asleep.
>>
>>28973675
>>28973670
I don't know why this is so unbelievable to you. We sleep with a fan on tho
>>28973702
I sleep with my arm tucked into the cradle of her neck so it doesn't fall asleep
>>
>>28973556
it's not comfortable, your left arm is gonna get numb eventually in this particular position
>>
>>28973732
whatever floats your boat man.

i'm sayin most people i know never actually sleep like that
>>
>>28973732
thats exactly how your arm fall asleep you virgin shitposting cunt
>>
>>28973770
Mine doesn't, don't know what to tell you fags
>>
>>28973650

This, I really don't get it. Even if I was married, I think I'd want a separate room and bed for sleeping. We can cuddle on the fucking couch or something; when it's sleep time I want to be alone.
>>
I tried sleeping face to face,and every time I felt like I was suffocating. Now because of my snoring we have seperate rooms.
>>
>>28973807
100% you won't be able to stand even a whole night in the same bed with a girl, I've got this "problem" too
>>
File: 1462306836835.jpg (110 KB, 1139x712) Image search: [Google]
1462306836835.jpg
110 KB, 1139x712
>>28973556
Grills make saucey sausages but are too hot to touch
>>
My ex was a pain to share a bed with, she was chubby and made my arm go dead. She also had these retarded disgusting hair extensions that I didn't want anywhere near my face.

Current girl is taller and very slim. We kind of wrap up with each other after sex and generally wake up all tangled.
>>
Getting breathed on is kind of comfy, actually. I have some female friends who are touchy-feely and if we sleep in one bed, they cuddle up to my back and I can feel the breath on it. Wouldn't mind to get that feel every night
>>
>>28974503
> I have some female friends who are touchy-feely and if we sleep in one bed, they cuddle up to my back

Something is wrong with this whole scenario. What the fuck are you doing, men? How did it come to this? What the fuck did you do?
>>
>>28974312
>own her gratitude

Beta as fuck.
>>
>>28974621
I'm just friends with some girls who are actually attracted to me, but have boyfriends. If I wanted to, I'm 99% sure I could make them sleep with me, but I'm not a homewrecker, plus I got a crush on another girl. Who happens to plain friendzone me 'cause of her "guys suck, I'm asexual" kind of attitude, on other hand. Or maybe I'm just not Chad enough to make her sexual.
>>
>>28974703
Being the clueless beta-rug for those cunts, reasoning behind "just friends" is what I'm talking about. Their boyfriends are nothing to laugh at either. Keep it up, men!
>>
File: End my suffering.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
End my suffering.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>28973556
Well... I wouldn't know. Whatever the case may be.
>>
>>28974703
>This delusion
None of the girls are attracted to you.
>>
>>28974945
They told me that straight into the face though, anon
>>
>>28974968
They tell me that straight to the face too. Later a chad friend told me that they all see me as a great friend and that none of them would ever fuck me. I notice that girls talk about girl stuff (who they'd like to fuck) in front of me but change the subject when another guy comes in. We are literally fellow girls in their eyes. We are not men for them. So give up your delusions like I gave up mine and stop being a cuck.
>>
>>28975013
Are you a virgin, by chance?
I feel like you're projecting a bit there.
>>
>>28973556
its not a comfy position really. the arm underneath the dude is uncomfy as heck for both of them
>>
>>28975043
I am projecting but you're still a beta cuck who swallows the blue pill.
>>
>>28975079
Just because I'm friends with girls and keep them as a back up plan? One of them is literally my back up plan because she said she'd dump her boyfriend for me, but she's not really my type. Also I don't see anything wrong with casually being friends with girls, either, as long as it's not them friendzoning me
The girls I fuck from time to time are another story altogether.
>>
>>28975116
Also it's them who ask me to hang out, buy me stuff sometimes etc. so it's also comfy because I don't have to put much effort into the friendship bedsides of beeing muh self
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.