[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"you whine all the time" I only speak when it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: shotdyingcat.gif (1024 KB, 235x241) Image search: [Google]
shotdyingcat.gif
1024 KB, 235x241
"you whine all the time"

I only speak when it would contribute in some way. That often but not always means that I'm critical. People like to be placid cows, and anything that gets in the way of that is bad. Criticism gets in the way of moodom, so it must be bad, therefore it's "whining".
>>
I'm not interested in associating with cunts.
>>
File: byeeee.gif (482 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
byeeee.gif
482 KB, 500x200
>>28973196
A critic is only a cunt if you're a thin-skinned normie.
>>
>>28973185
Nah dude you are just whining. I have a "friend" he is also like that. He hates his surroundings because he couldn't connect with the people around him. Worst is that he talks to me about how he thinks these people should be better and I for one don't care two fucks. You are always looking at the grass on the other side and miss the butterflies laying on your lawn. Stop being a faggot. It's not being placid, it's being appreciative. Don't think you deserve anything, and less anything better.
>>
>>28973185

I have a tendency to act that way too if I don't check myself, but I believe in being positive.

> "If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind?" ~ Buddha

But saying "nice" things feels so painful, and fake. When I try to praise things out loud it comes out sounding sarcastic, even when I honestly mean it.
>>
>>28973185
Praise is a contribution too, it gives a sense of accomplishment and good feeling and improves the mood. There should always be a lot of praise and some negativity. If you only have negativity to offer nobody wants you.
>>
>>28973736
Nonsensical normie bullshit: the post.

Wtf has criticizing got to do with deserving better?
>>
File: 1398981368409 (1).jpg (62 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1398981368409 (1).jpg
62 KB, 600x395
>I only speak when it would contribute in some way. That often but not always means that I'm critical. People like to be placid cows, and anything that gets in the way of that is bad. Criticism gets in the way of moodom, so it must be bad, therefore it's "whining".

>>
File: littlehorses.jpg (92 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
littlehorses.jpg
92 KB, 499x500
>>28973736
>he couldn't connect with the people around him

THere's some element of that, yes.

>don't think you deserve anything

I don't?

>>28973738
>But saying "nice" things feels so painful, and fake.

This is it. And it's not just that it seems fake, but also that everyone's already said all the obvious things (WOw, that's amazing! etc.) and I feel like I have to offer something more. That's criticism.
>>
>>28973185
You take yourself way too seriously, faggot. I have a feeling you aren't as intelligent or insightful as you may think you are.
>>
>>28973185
You sound like a whiner. There is a difference between whining and being constructive. You just whine.
>>
Sounds like whining to me
>>
File: 2941640523_7680007336_o.jpg (288 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
2941640523_7680007336_o.jpg
288 KB, 1024x1024
>>28973804
>Praise is a contribution too

I agree absolutely but see >>28973909
>>
>>28974020
how can you tlel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.