[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /r9k/'s opinion of Taylor Swift? Musically and otherwise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1463386265446.jpg (1 MB, 2674x4026) Image search: [Google]
1463386265446.jpg
1 MB, 2674x4026
What is /r9k/'s opinion of Taylor Swift?
Musically and otherwise
>>
a stacy who would use me as a doormat without thinking and one who pretends to be a qt to pour salt in the wound
>>
Who keeps smearing this celebrity cunts face all over 4chan? And why?

She's pretty clearly being forced here.
>>
>>28973181
Her music is shit
Her personality is shit
Money grabbing fuck from what I've heard aswell
>>
i dont know about her music but id listen to it if she let me stuff my hard cock down her throat then fuck her in the ass
>>
>>28973181
What's your view on her but OP
>>
The music is catchy. Looks kinda weird somehow.
>>
Music: Sings generic pop shit other people wrote

Personality: Average white girl

Looks: qt
>>
>>28973181
I used to like her until i figured out she was a nazi
>>
Shitty music that populates the playlist of every roastie who gets pumped and dumped by Chad. Literally all her popular songs for the past few years are about how much she enjoys hooking up with bad boys. She's the anthem singer for every late-20s whore who is beginning to realize that her looks are going and it's too late for them to turn back.
>>
>>28973324
Do you mean on her butt?

>>28973314
What did you mean by this

>>28973338
>other people wrote
Only her last album

>>28973355
kek
>>
ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET
>>
>>28973181
fucking hate the bitch, wish she'd get blacked and OJ'd
>>
>ywn sniff TayTays butt
>>
>>28973181
Her music needs to mature. It's good, but it's been stuck on "Teenage Girl Dreams" for too long. It's time to start making something deeper.

As for her as a person, she's got nice hair.
>>
>>28973181
want to fuck her

music is ok-tier
>>
>>28973181
I want to lick her sweaty feet
>>
>>28973181
I find it funny that she was this sweet country southern christian girl in the beginning then all of a sudden turned whore who can't keep her legs closed

yet strangely enough it's as if no one noticed this change. Unlike for example, miley cyrus, where everybody noticed it and made it such a huge deal.

Eveytime her songs come up i laugh thinking about how this used to be the girl that sang about her boyfriend getting daddy's permission to marry her
>>
File: Retard taylor.jpg (8 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
Retard taylor.jpg
8 KB, 301x167
>>28973181
Another lackluster white girl, who will be irrelevant in about 5 years, as her looks fade, she is ok don't see anything special about her looks Ariana Grande is hot though. All her songs are about getting fucked over by Chad targeted at 15 year old Stacey type girls. Think she is also an SJW, alot of these types do this mainly to follow the media narrative and get more publicity, I doubt it is because of any deep political or sociological insight. Her music is cancer, I have heard alot of it before because I tend to leave the music channel on in the background when I am on my computer, they also play it alot at my local club. Most of her songs literally sound like an autistic person or a robot are singing (or in this case an autistic person singing through a robot), quite literally also the lyrics of her songs sound like she is forcing words to rhyme when they don't for example "'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
Hey
Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them
You made a really deep cut
And, baby, now we got bad blood
Hey" at least nigger music the rhyming makes sense. Still this type of shit is manufactured not actually created. This should illustrate her level of thinking, which is basically I think I am deep but I lack any imagination whatsoever
>>
>>28973181
Tall, blond, young, white, blue eyes. Gets a free pass for shitty music as a result.
>>
>>28973181
my opinion is that your standards are too low, and I'm replying on /r9k/ to a kid
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.