[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, what do you play online? Is there anything where you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: china_internet_cafe.jpg (68 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
china_internet_cafe.jpg
68 KB, 580x386
/r9k/, what do you play online? Is there anything where you can make friends anymore, or is everything really just to play with already existing friends, as I suspect?
>>
>>28973040
I play league of legends with bronze girls, l pretend to be "naturally good" but l'm just a smurf.
It's kinda funny because free sex if you're not that fat, even if you're a social autist
>>
If i told you you'd make fun of me.
>>
>>28973040
If you're into Pokemon there's a decent community on Pokemon showdown (online battle simulator), you can just make an account (user+pass) and then type "/join showderp" into the main chat area. For context, showderp (pardon the awful name) is a recurring thread on /vp/ where people suggest Pokemon for an anon to use who then battles other users while everyone watches. Meanwhile the chatroom is mostly just people in that thread who want to talk.
>>
>>28973040
Heroes of Newerth. Most toxic online community I have ever been apart of, but holy fuck that bantha is unreal

If you're looking to make friends through games online play something that isn't competitive in the slightest
>>
Runescape
I don't even do anything but bankstand and attempt to make money off long term investments
I just finished investing 10mil in air runes. They're more or less at their lowest value in the last six months. Previously they were 40~gp, now they're 19gp. If they even go up by one GP I make half a million profit. Will probably sell around 30gp if they go up to that again
>>
File: 1450481475542.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450481475542.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>28973040
I play cs go, I am shit at the game but I have good aiming. I got kicked yesterday, I only play deathmatch because of that.

No I don't have friends, I think you need friends to play online with.
One guy added me on steam tho but we never talk
>>
>>28973221

ding ding ding!

It's pretty funny how easy girls in LoL are. Had 3 already sending me pics of them, because of as you explained 'naturally good ability'. I am a Platin II and smurf with some chicks in bronze/silver area
>>
post more in this thread pls
>>
>>28973568
>>28973221
This is a 18+ site, please don't shit up a serious thread with that shit.
>>
>>28973040
I play Battlefield 4 and CSGO sometimes. I don't have any friends btw.
>>
>>28974553

Listen up faglet, you may or may not like League of Legends but you can't deny its immense popularity. And there is a chance you can meet new people and play with them and become eventually online friends.

Your fault if you're an '''''''''''''''''elitist gamer''''''''''''''' and don't play mainstream games and wonder why no one plays your shit.
>>
>>28974607
i also don't habe any
>>
>>28974553
don't bother mate, normalfags can't stand not bringing up their conquests to anonymous strangers who don't give a shit. You just have to ignore them
>>
I play Warframe a lot, if anyone wants to play reply to this
>>
>>28973499
I've never played RS. How come there are so many people that play just for the market? That's very uncommon in other MMOs except Eve.
>>
>>28974896
>league of legends
>friends
In the best case you'll get some enemies, really, the userbase is full of toxic and underages.
>>
>>28973040
I play Spiral Knights....
anyone?
>>
File: ReallyRee-logo-x2.png (20 KB, 585x185) Image search: [Google]
ReallyRee-logo-x2.png
20 KB, 585x185
>can't run any online games because shit PC
>too mucb of a poorfag to afford an upgrade

I wish I could meet some Steam buddies in a game. All this fucking trash machine can handle is old abandoned online games where the only other people are dumbass russians.
>>
>>28976531
I downloaded it once like 30 years ago when it had a TF2 hat, I forgot what it was even about and I deleted the hat later for some reason :(
>>
>>28977608
>>28976531
Oh fuck you now I'm crying over a fucking TF2 hat and I don't even play TF2 anymore. Fuck my life. :(
>>
>>28977666
OMG

OMG
I FOUND IT IN MY BACKPACK I STILL HAVE IT

Doesn't make me feel much better though.
>>
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
Getting on a server that works as a team is beautiful as is when half the team is full on /pol/ mode about politics or when everyone roleplays as that faction - japanese engrish speaking, "murrica fuck yea" machoing, "comrade Stalin will send all of you to Gulag" etc.
>>
I picked up Payday 2, got to Infamy 3 and dropped it in anticipation for that new update that re-balances the perk trees.
I haven't turned it on and been offline since then playing Skyrim, I did have 3 people add me cause for some reason I'm amusing using in-game chat but as always, I never spoke to them again.
I should really go online and play it again, it's fun and I wouldn't want it to be another game I never touch only because I don't know anybody.
>>
>>28973040
I play oldschool runescape and overwatch. I mostly bought overwatch for the ass but its actually a good game. I play with some people i met in the /osg/ thread on vg.
>>
I used to play WoW on Nostalrius and then they killed it. :(
>>
>>28978203
I heard they removed microtransactions in Payday 2 now, do you think it's a good time to get back into the game or what? I used to play before they started releasing thousands of DLC packs, and then they added microtransactions for some skin boxes with bonuses but by then I wasn't playing anymore.
>>
coh 2 (only play 1v1 ranked), das 3 (only pvp), and csgo (got global elite and quit the game, only play if friends need me to carry them)
>>
>>28973040
Yeah its pretty easy to make friends online and over steam. Theres a community for TF2 on ifaggot and one guy owns a private server the tf2 community on there gets on and have made about 3-4 good friends because of it.
>>
i play runescape still i need friends i have non on there, been playing for like 20+ years on it plz add, ill be at the fishing spot in world 34 by edgeville
>>
>>28978034
>RO2

My nigeria

Play a lot of Insurgency too, also the Darkest Hour mod for Red Orchestra 1.

sometimes I play minecraft for the nostalgia even though it never actually makes me nostalgic
>>
Right now I just play vanilla Skyrim on the 360

>master difficulty
>archer
>no magic

I'm already starting to get bored with it tho

I also play gta online on the xbone
>>
Only really game I play anymore is minecraft

as 12 year old as that sounds, it's a r9k server
>>
File: head-logo.png (17 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
head-logo.png
17 KB, 175x175
Osu! its a pretty nice game if you can get into it and if you like anime or rhytm games such as touhou.(but if you don't like any of them, there is no problem, there's plenty of English, normal songs)

The community is really nice and friendly, and there are a lot of people that play osu! are khvs with no friends in real life.(basically there are no normies)

However, the only major downside is that osu is a HARD game and I mean it.You will need lots of dedication if you want to be able to get a good grade on normal+ difficulty.
>>
File: mongoose.jpg (199 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
mongoose.jpg
199 KB, 800x1040
Halo 5 and Halo Wars and sometimes MCC all on Xbox one because I'm a console pleb

Usually play at least 5 hours a day and sometimes stream too
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.