[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis asks for my number >give it to her >she starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449862659936.jpg (142 KB, 627x344) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
142 KB, 627x344
>oneitis asks for my number
>give it to her
>she starts a conversation
>literally ignores me after the very first message I reply with
>been 3 days
>still no response
>see her posting shit constantly on fb

Why the fuck does this happen?
>>
>>28973017
Post convo and we'll see where you went wrong.
>>
>>28973017
>>28973044
>oneitis
First word was all you needed to know. The fact that OP uses this word tells us everything we need to know about him to understand why she stopped replying.
>>
Post conversation, this girl sounds a little cookoo if you ask me
>>
post convo for educational reasons
>>
>>28973017
Probably because you're a pua beta who uses the word oneitis

Also >>28973044
>>
Idk man, shit keeps happening to me as well.
>>
>>28973044
>"Hey anon, it's anonette! How's the car? Was the damage bad?" (I crashed my car a few days ago)
>"Hey, what's up? And yeah it's not bad, still waiting on the quote though, plus I gotta get my insurance sorted out before anything, just gotta find all the papers and shit now"

That's literally it
>>
If I had to guess, it would be that she and a friend talked about how funny it was that you crashed your car and her friend took her phone and sent the message while both of them were laughing. Then she blocked your number and went home to Chad.
>>
>>28973772
that's not bad, she just doesn't feel like talking.
>>
Girls are fucking sociopaths, she enjoys watching you flounder. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's intentional. Keeping you teased with the prospect of her being interested in you keeps you on the line, she knows this. It's a pride thing for her, to see how many beta orbiters she can keep juggled at one time. You mean nothing to her, you are just padding to her ego.
>>
>>28973772
You should have added a question like "How is it going with your x?" or whatever. Doesn't really matter as long as you ask something
>>
>>28973772
you're talking too much. say less. she doesn't give a fuck about your car.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.