[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else find his life fascinating? This cute little 90s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Lapse.gif (1 MB, 237x336) Image search: [Google]
Lapse.gif
1 MB, 237x336
Anyone else find his life fascinating?

This cute little 90s kid grew up into such a fucking mess and broadcasted it to thousands (millions?) on the internet in the process.

I feel like he represents something about this period of time.

Whatever happened to the CWCki?
>>
>>28972976
https://youtu.be/eJjtZ0IJIEA
>>
>>28973256
I think at this point he's aware of his situation and that this is the only way he's ever going to get attention. He's still an autistic fuck but he's just milking it now
>>
He was born in 1982. Does he really qualify as a "90s kid?"
>>
>>28973256
>>28973389
I'd let him fuck me on an awkard way. He is kind of cute.
>>
>>28973634

His adolescence was in the 90s, unlike 1995 fags. Sonic was his childhood.
>>
>>28973256

We're through the looking glass now boys...
>>
>>28973708
nigga he reached 18 while being on the 90s. Do you consider 15+ year olds to be "kids"? I don't, they are entering puverty at that age.
He was a 80s kid.
>>
>>28973256
>tfw he's better at sex than I would be
>>
When I was in my teens and twentys I was at least as bad as Chris-chan, but luckily the internet wasnt as big of a thing back then so my idiocy was never recorded and broadcast to the world. Thankfully.

So in a way I kinda identify with him and feel sorry for him.
>>
What happened to the wiki?

Original commentos
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (17 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
17 KB, 300x303
>>28972976
Chris ended up growing up at exactly the perfect time to be completely fucked up by his autism. We're not talking meme autism, we're talking legitimate mental deficiencies that went unchecked and basically fucked him up for life.

His parents were completely inept and exacerbated his condition. No one had any idea how to treat him or get him help, especially back in the early 80's when he needed it most. In many way, his mother enabled his behavior to a grotesque degre. She bribed him with toys to get him to start talking when he was young (he was a late talker, which is common amongst autistics), and later in life was complicit in many of his "adventures" after Bob died. Most notably the revenge escapade at the card store or whatever before his house burned down

He started appearing online right around the time where atrocity tourism was at it's most popular on the internet. He gained a huge following from people on SA and PoE because he was an exemplar of the weird, fucked up shit you could find and laugh at, and some people took it too far and started to troll the shit out of him. Naturally, being autistic he only became more paranoid and deranged, and they loved it. He became their lolcow, and he only slipped further down into the abyss as a result.

Chris-chan's life was the perfect shitstorm. Everything that could've gone wrong did. I used to be fascinated by him when I was younger and edgier but thinking about it now just depresses me too much. He's a deeply troubled man who desperately needs help, and I personally think people just need to leave him alone.
>>
He is basically a caricature of the oversheltered indulgent emotionally neglected and socially isolated Western male. He is a cartoonified hyperbole of us.

When we look at his videos, we are looking at a mirror that distortes and accentuates our defects. We are intrigued by and even encourage his behaviour, because although it sickens us, we can at least laugh at ourselves without laughing at ourselves.

It's a sad painful twisted cathartic kind of laughter. The kind a supervillain emits as he is slowly and horribly destroyed by the machine of his own wickedness.

Come, let us laugh a little more.
>>
It always gets me how he dressed the same way and had the same haircut most of his life. It makes his current appearance much more jarring.
>>
>>28973735
>born in 1982
>turned 18 in the 90s
>implying the 00s are a part of the 90s
Hmmm....
>>
>>28974965
>Turned 18 in the 90s
>implying that Chris chan wasn't still a child at 18
>>
>>28973735
>turns 8 in 1990
>somehow not a nineties kid

If you don't consider 15 - 21 year old people kids you are underage B&

Seriously you are more autistic than Chris chan at this point
>>
>>28974817
Underrated post

originalbananas
>>
File: 1463597323500.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1463597323500.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>28973256

>that little tune he makes when fucking the doll doggystyle
>>
>>28973256
Why hasn't the cwcki documented this yet? I thought they were all over him
>>
>>28975053
Chris checks the wiki regularly. They don't want him to know the video leaked yet I would imagine
>>
>>28975211
He uploaded it himself
>>
>>28973256
JULAAAAAY JULAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>28975247
JULAYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.