[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goals in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Robots, what are your goals in life? Be realistic and specific, everyone wants to be rich or have a 10/10 gf. You have to tell us how you'll become rich or find a 10/10 gf.
>>
I don't really have any, anymore
>>
>>28972759
write my own 3d game (not 2d indy shit)

actually I'm asexual these days. don't even care about women
>>
Goals are for normie faggots. There's no point in having goals
>>
i never wanted to be rich
i never wanted to have 10/10 gf

i just want a wife who is hot (for me anyway)
ill either have to move to another cuntry or start studying law
once im good on my own women will come

if you want to laugh ill tell you im 32 and live at home while having a shit min wage job
>>
there's no way forward I'm great and I know this but I'm being held back by this worthless world
>>
File: 1427586254915.png (789 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
1427586254915.png
789 KB, 500x724
>>28972759
>what are your goals in life?
I want a quiet life.
>You have to tell us how
See pic.
>>
I want to eat lasagna
>>
>>28972759
Anime and eroge
Not really a goal though.
>>
>>28972801
Me too, (re: the game).
As for women, I still care, but not enough to do anything about it.
>>
To be a pro gamer. You get to play games for a shitload of money and not to mention living in a gaming house sounds fun desu
>>
>>28972759
First it was to get married and have children

But hey, this is /r9k/, so that's not going to happen

Then it was to join the military

But PDD-NOS, so instantly rejected

Now it is to re-establish germanic tribal society. It's not going to happen either, but I still want it to.
>>
>>28973617
playing the same game for 8hours a day, no fucking around, practicing the same shit
you cant disagree unless you are the team leader
always under pressure of performing, taking blame if you mess up, even if you dont, constant fights with egomaniacs

for little more or even less than a wagecuck
>>
File: 1464780873887.jpg (477 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464780873887.jpg
477 KB, 1600x900
I just want to have a comfy room, maybe in an apartment in the city or something. I want to go for walks through the city at night. I don't want to be bothered by anyone nor bother anyone. I want to stay sober.

This, truly, is all i ask for
>>
File: 1461746442542-o.jpg (84 KB, 640x371) Image search: [Google]
1461746442542-o.jpg
84 KB, 640x371
An 80s/90s German or Japanese Sportscar or Hatchback (doesn't have to be expensive)

A girlfriend (I should've tried harder to achieve this in school)

A good time in college (bring on September)

A job I enjoy afterwards (not fussed about pay)

Hopefully I can keep social too
>>
I used to want to be a respected and acclaimed writer and director.

Now I'd settle for just completing a feature script and making at least one short film.

In terms of the future and career I have no idea. It's almost certain at this point I won't ever be able to make a living in a creative industry.

I've got no idea what to do with the rest of my life. I'm not passionate about anything anymore.
>>
To get enough money to fly to France and join legion, maybe then life will have a purpose
>>
To introduce the world to a friend of mine.

A youngster still untainted by the world weariness I have succumbed to, whose simple wisdom has left my speechless with its profundity. A brave soul who sees beyond the obvious,who can turn the worst of situations on its head with the right Mad Plan,and the capacity to care. He will save his world,and in some small way save ours.
>>
>>28973835
Yeah I always wanted a BMW M3 GTR E46 or a Mazda RX-7, but buying one used is as used up as your stupid stacy who goes to college to party.
So you have to double triple check if the car allright.
>>
>>28973717
>less than a wagecuck
im twitch streamer and I usually do 2000 a month dude and that's for fun
>>
>>28974171
> RX-7

One of the cars I was thinking of.
You can get those really cheap where I live because people import from Japan and Ireland is RHD too, 5 or 6 grand, early ones are vintage (25+ years) so tax and insurance will be super cheap once I turn 21. I've heard that the rx-7 is fairly crappy for MPG and the wankel motor needs good care, still I'd love to own one
>>
>>28974056
were you the young guy who wanted to get killed in combat rather than suicide? I posted another thread about how much I want to kill myself and you seemed to feel me
>>
Kill all of you.

Jk, half day work and the rest enjoy the result of hardworking.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.