[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally get a girlfriend >She wants her twice ex boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1457398465167.jpg (137 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1457398465167.jpg
137 KB, 764x764
>Finally get a girlfriend
>She wants her twice ex boyfriend to come visit this summer
>He'd stay at her place for a week
>Says it's okay if he doesn't come over if it bothers me, but I can tell she wants him to
>He's a firm believer of polygamy
What do I do. I trust her and want her to be happy, but I do not like this situation at all
>>
stop being a cuck faggot
>>
File: 0replies.jpg (26 KB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
0replies.jpg
26 KB, 222x221
>>28972737
0replies0replies0replies0replies0replies
>>
>>28972737
Stop being so naive, she is going to cuck you and you'll deserve it for not asserting your authority.
>>
Tell her you don't like it and you don't want him to come. Sure women go on about how they want guys who trust them but if you let him come she'll see you as weak and will 100% cuck you. Why else would he come to visit her.
>>
>>28972737

>having a gf
>being here
pick one

>polygamy
op you just willingly cucked yourself. for what purpose?

quite possibly she just doesnt want to be "tied down" to one individual. if you somehow managed to get another girl, she'd probably be jealous as fuck and decide that an open relationship is bad.

be picrelated. "your"girl is a rotten apple.
>>
>>28972737
do you communicate? Has she told you why she still hangs out with her ex? What are her feelings for him? How she feels about you?

>You need to start asking questions Dave..

Females are fucked up creatures, but you already know this since you managed to get one. Keep on communicating with her, cos no one here really knows her mind, only the things you tell us. If however what you told us is all there is to it, you need to let her go asap.
>>
>>28972737
>>Says it's okay if he doesn't come over
Depends on how much you like/love her. If I don't care about a girl and treat her as a cum dumpster, she can have a relationship on the side, idgaf.
If I care about the girl but not enough to try hard to stay with her, I'll just tell her I don't want to see her next to that guy and she has to cancel the plan.
If I really love her and want to stay with her, I tell her to cancel and bring her somewhere nice to have fun for the week, something her ex-bf couldn't have done.
If you want to go the reddit way, you talk to her about your insecurities and show weakness which is exactly what her nostalgic brain tells her her Chadish ex-boyfriend wouldn't have done because he so strong and confident and you'll end up being cucked.
>>
>>28972737
Tell her no. Stand up for yourself. Normies wouldn't even be okay with this it's serious boundary crossing.

Tell her if her ex stays at her place you are done. No backsies
>>
>>28972737
You tell her no.
>>
>>28972852
They both claim they're solely friends, and I really don't think she feels anything for him, but i'm worried he might try some shit on her instead.
>>
>>28972860
>If I really love her and want to stay with her, I tell her to cancel and bring her somewhere nice to have fun for the week, something her ex-bf couldn't have done.

If you really loved her, you would have recognized what her shitty ex request represents, curbed your emotions and move on.
Dont spend your emotions on someone who cant respect them.
>>
This is why you need to be like me and find a gf whose only ex is dead
>>
File: 1464662030963.jpg (183 KB, 1070x868) Image search: [Google]
1464662030963.jpg
183 KB, 1070x868
>Twice ex
After you it will be thrice ex.
>>
>>28972944
Of all the gfs I had, only one was open about hanging out with her ex bfs as friends.
She is also the my biggest regret. Never again. But hey, thats just my experience.
>>
>>28972979
An ex of mine used to hang out with one of her exes, but he was a beta neckbeard who didn't even get to second base so I wasn't concerned. Nigga still had a thing for her too, it was adorable.
>>
>>28972737
I told my gf your problem. She said any gut she knew who did this she would lose a shit load of respect for. Even if she knew the gf was 100trustworthy, she would still lose respect for you.

If she loved and respected you though, she would not have even asked. Don't forget that.

It's like, if your gf ever asks if you can open the relationship for her only, ifs fucking over.
>>
>>28972737
You're spineless and you make me sick
>>
>>28972737
The fact that you didn't say "no," outright means you've already made a mistake.

You're pathetic.
>>
It's amazing this is even a question. How the fuck do you have a gf as such a spineless welp?
>>
>>28972737
>She wants her twice ex boyfriend to come visit this summer
>She wants
>SHE WANTS

I don't know much about you or her or your relationship, but either she doesn't care about you or doesn't respect you or even worse wants to have her cake and eat it too.

I'd break up with her. You probably wouldn't, seeing how emotional you are about this - so just say "no". Express that you wouldn't feel comfortable, not because of jealousy, but because it is logical to assume that old flame might lit up again and it's unhealthy for your relationship with her to have someone she fancied/fancies living with her for any period of time or even in her life.
>>
>>28972737
How about sitting your gf down and talking about boundaries in your relationship? Stop being a doormat. Ask her how she'd react if tables were turned. Don't ask this question hypothetically either. Use a real girl in your example, preferably one that you actually have a history with.

If she insists on him coming, break things off.
>>
>>28972737
idk why everyone here is like 'break up with her you cuck faggot'

just talk to her and tell her that you're not comfortable with it. if she's decent she'll put you first.
>>
This is a shit test. No man should ever be in a house alone with another woman. Sleeping with her is even worse. Personally I'm a controlling asshole and wouldn't even let my gf have lunch with an ex. I can see some people being OK with a friendly lunch though. I can't think of any circumstances where it's OK for on ex bf to have a slumber party with a gf though. Especially if you aren't there the whole time with her. On the bright side the fact she even asked means you don't have to worry about her cheating on you anymore. This level of brazen disrespect for you means she's been getting plowed in all three holes every time you turn around and she is getting lazy and tired of 'hiding' it from you.
>>
>>28972998
>e fact she even asked means you don't have to worry about her cheating on you anymore. This level of brazen disrespect for you means she's been getting plowed in all three holes every time you turn around and she is getting lazy and tired of 'hiding' it from you.

Yea I wouldnt be so casual about the fact that your gf used to hang out with her ex. Even if he was 'beta neckbeard' as you say. Even if the bitch is your ex now. You disrespected yourself, after she disrespected you.
>>
>>28973107

The well has been poisoned. Op won't ever forget she asked, and even then it takes a special kind of bitch to even want to do this in the first place.
>>
>>28973265
Naw son, nigga wasn't gonna do shit. And my ex would have been a fucking idiot to chance losing me for a chode like that.
>>
>>28972737
make that shit not happen, son.

she's gonna suck n fuck buddy boy
>>
You know what's gonna happend if you leave both of them alone in a house for a week. They only thing that could change is them telling you ar not.

Try to avoid it. Explain your reasons to her. If she cares abput you, she'll understand.
If she does it anyway, dump her ass, as the only thing she wanted is to fuck her chad.
>>
>>28972737
you, my non friend, are fucked
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.