[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>given a chance >a dream come true for any neet >a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
>given a chance
>a dream come true for any neet
>a chance to finally fix my life, and meet someone that actually cares
>but i fuck it up
>keep thinking about it over and over and over again

what's wrong with me? Where is she? I'm so sad...
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>28972726

>what's wrong with me?

You're extremely lonely. Also, young, naive and inexperienced.

That was like 2 months ago. Stop being a little fuccboi. And don't bother replying, because I don't want to hear it.

Why why why. Always why.

We only have so much time for people, and we don't choose who will give us theirs. If you used logic for one second these stupid growing pains of yours would cease.
>>
Sto posting this, maybe she'll come back if you fix up your act instead of constantly trying to guilt trip her and making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>28972726
Oh look, it's this thread again

Fuck off, no wonder everyone that gets to know you leaves
>>
I feel you bro. I like to act like a badass hermit NEET, but sometimes I just want a cute face to talk to.

The most seemingly insignificant interaction with a qt can easily make my day, and normies have access to this shit everyday like tap water. Maybe it just gets old for them, but we're so deprived of it that it easily excites us.
>>
>>28972726
apparently she said she's a lesbian
this means one of two things:
1. she's a lesbian
2. she dislikes you so much that she's pretending she's a lesbian so you'll leave her alone
either way you should probably drop this
>>
File: 1462318417295.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1462318417295.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>28972726
she left because you fucking recorded videos of her and posted them to 4chan you dipshit. stfu and move on
>>
File: BLACK.jpg (18 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
BLACK.jpg
18 KB, 403x389
>>28972726
>talking to female """"""robots""""""" literally ever for any reason
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.