[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when chatting with an attractive girl that could never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463058971027.jpg (132 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1463058971027.jpg
132 KB, 500x351
>mfw when chatting with an attractive girl that could never possibly be interested in me
>>
>She is kind to you out of pity
>You think she loves you and start thinking about how your live toghether would be
>Get a bit nervous each time you start talking to her because you dont want to fuck up without realizing you already did.

Either:
>Never tell her. Start losing contact with her, until one day you think sending a message again would be awkward. Keep thinking about her and what could have been.
>Tell her, probably in an autistic way. Get rejected. "But we still can be friends, right?" "Sure, no problem!".Keep talking to her for a while suppressing yourself because you still love her, until one day you start losing contact with eachother.

Life is a hell of an experience.
>>
>>28972721
>tfw talking with a genuinely smart, cool-headed, responsible girl who's nicer and more talented that you ever will be

I'm not sure if I wish you knew this feel or not.
>>
>>28973246
>She is kind to you out of pity
>You think she loves you and start thinking about how your live toghether would be
>Get a bit nervous each time you start talking to her because you dont want to fuck up without realizing you already did.

F-Fuck you anon...
>>
It wasn't out of pity
She was into your soul
>>
File: link.jpg (31 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
31 KB, 368x368
>>28973290
Sorry, anon. We all have been through there.
>>
>>28973344
>spoilers
>2deep4me high schooler talk
>>
>>28973279
You should unironically kill yourself without me listing the reasons why.
>>
>>28973405
but why?
what if he want to kill himself ironically?
>>
>>28973405
Everyone talks to women from time to time. We've all seen 'no true robot' threads, and making being a full shut-in as a criterion is too much.

And I really know myself well enough to know that I'm far shittier than her.
>>
>>28973430
He'd make a big mistake, which in turn it would make him have to kill himself unironically
>>
>>28973466
So what the fuck is your problem, you mongoloid? The r9k scenario didn't play out for you about her? Fucking effeminate cretins.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.